/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gripe

snakelegs
03-18-2007, 09:25 PM
i know that now articles have to be pre-approved before they can be posted in the world affairs section. but sometimes it takes 3 days and then, when they finally appear, they say 3 days ago and are not on the first page.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 02:38 PM
Hey, sorry for the delays. We try our best to approve them as soon as possible, but if anything like that ever turns up - you can always 'bump' the thread and we'll try to approve it as soon as possible inshaa Allaah [God willing.]

Thanks for your patience.

snakelegs
03-19-2007, 09:13 PM
i don't understand - how can i bump it if it hasn't been posted yet?
thanks.

Muhammad
03-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Hello,

If you think an article should have been approved, you could try sending a pm to the moderators of World Affairs - Alpha Dude, Muezzin, sonz, aamirsaab or Woodrow.

And if it does get approved and happens to be buried, you can then bump it to bring it up.

I hope that will help!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
03-19-2007, 09:20 PM
thanks for your reply.
yes, next time i will whine at one of the mods when nothing happens.

Muezzin
03-19-2007, 09:40 PM
My apologies in advance. I take ages to sort through World Affairs as it is.

snakelegs
03-19-2007, 09:42 PM
s'okay. i know your job is not an easy one! next time it happens, i will just whine at one of you and demand attention! :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!