Hello I am new to this forum
AJ

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Redeemed
03-19-2007, 01:42 AM
hi, this is a test

Al_Imaan
03-19-2007, 01:55 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a benefical stay.

Redeemed
03-19-2007, 03:34 AM
Thank you Can someone explain how this forum works? Everytime I try to excess a response or send one it says Iam not quaified or I don't have permission until I have 50 points

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Redeemed
03-19-2007, 03:47 AM
Can someone explain how this forum works? Everytime I try to excess a response or send one it says Iam not quaified or don't have permisson until I have 50 points because Iam in limited status mode. I don't get the logic behin this.----

Redeemed
03-19-2007, 03:54 AM
Can someone explain how this forum works? Everytime I try to excess a response or send one it says Iam not quaified or don't have permisson until I have 50 points because Iam in limited status mode. I don't get the logic behin this.----

جوري
03-19-2007, 04:48 AM
[BANANA] :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: [/BANANA]
to LI..... Yes you'll need to have fifty posts to have full member features.. for now you can browse all our forums.. you can find the whole panel in the lower right corner of your screen..... I hope you feel right at home we have all sort of members here... if still having probs. Contact one of the moderators and they will help you with everything you need

'Abd al-Baari
03-19-2007, 07:36 AM
Welcome to the forums

Strzelecki
03-19-2007, 08:23 AM
hello alapiana1!
Welcome to LI! :D
Enjoy.

Redeemed
03-22-2007, 01:59 AM
How will I know if I got 50 posts and why is that necessary?

Redeemed
03-22-2007, 02:00 AM
This is a response to the brother who said that New Testament writers manipulated the prophecies. About Jesus' virgin birth and our being told His name is Immanuel (God with us). Muhammad said that Jesus was a great prophet and the Quran states His virgin birth and that He is the Word of God. The Bible says that God exalts His word above His name. The fact that Jesus was born of a virgin is more significant than I have heard anyone give Him credit for on this forum. Muhammad was not born of a virgin. He even doubted the Islam vision he got until his wife convinced him to accept it as from God. I have a problem with this, because I have no way of knowing that the vision he got was from an angel who appeared as an angel of light but was and is not. Muhammad doubted his vision at first, but I still do. Jesus said, "Before Abraham was, I am." Muhammad is Allah's messenger according to the Quran, but Jesus is the Message from what I can understand between the Quran and the Bible. Of course this thread will be deleted, but the one that deletes it will be held accountable to Allah and Jesus.

جوري
03-22-2007, 03:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alapiana1
How will I know if I got 50 posts and why is that necessary?
this is what everyone sees including yourself I assume?

alapiana1
Limited Member <<<<<<<<<<<< limited

Posts: 14 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< basically tells us you have written 14 posts...
Rep Power: 0 >>>>>>>> have 0 rep power so if you like someone's post and comment on it you'll not be able to pass them repute pts just yet.

also tell us--the day you joined and your way of life... you didn't include a gender... Now 50 posts is the cut off point to become a full member-- because we love all our new members and like them to hang around-- and by then you'll get to have all the fabulous features we all enjoy.. and there are many :-[ :D

peace!

habibti4allah7
03-22-2007, 03:40 AM
welcome

Pk_#2
03-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Peace be upon those who follow guidance,

hello bro,

welcome to the forum,

dun looked so confused! Just look around!

Even if you have an ugly smile, Just smile.

Like this >>

Kittygyal
03-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Gretings.
Nice to have you here bro, don't worry you will eventually have 50posts and become a limited member just chill with the still dude.
Take care

Redeemed
03-23-2007, 01:03 AM
There are lots of Islamic forum that don't require 50 posts to be unlimited. I do not see the logic to this at all.

جوري
03-23-2007, 01:30 AM
each forum has its own niche!...

Redeemed
03-23-2007, 02:18 AM
For the skeptic, no amount of proof will be enough, and for the believer, no amount of proof is necessary. This is a true saying, but it is a two edged sword that cuts in both directions. I believe that Jesus is the one I want to follow with all my heart, because He changed my life. I was lost in a world full of confusion. I had no skills. I couldn’t pass grammar school, play a guitar or paint. I asked Him for these talents after He blessed me with the forgiveness of all my sins which were many. He gave many talents. I graduated from the University of Texas with masters and university honors degree from the University of Texas. I can paint and play the guitar like nobody’s business. See my art at ajvita.com click lapiana’s art I have a clear conscious and it is not due to a bad memory. Yes, it takes faith to believe that Jesus is who He says He is, but His Spirit bears witness with my spirit that He is the only Savior this world has. If we reject Him, we choose death. All prophecy points to Jesus.

جوري
03-23-2007, 02:23 AM
Yes I agree a double edged sword!.. peace

ژاله
03-23-2007, 06:11 AM
welcome to the forum!
hope you have a beneficial stay

~*MaNaL*~
03-23-2007, 03:21 PM
:sl:

[BANANA]:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:[/BANANA] to the forums..

:w:

Samira_01
03-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Welcome :)

Redeemed
03-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Sorry, but you'll have to explain what this means: "And as for him who is given his book in his left hand he shall say: O would that my book had never been given me" ๋IYou can't just pull something out of context and expect me to understand. Iam not a mind reader.

جوري
03-23-2007, 09:59 PM
That is the quote in the sister's signature separated by a large line--and is obviously not directed at you... but if you are curious as what the (verse) means--- those on the day of judgment --who shall receive their "book" of deeds-- on the left aren't of the righteous-- they will obviously wish that there was no records accounting all their evil deeds!

peace!

Redeemed
03-23-2007, 10:00 PM
Thank you for your response, respectfully. I want to study the Qu'ran so that I can understand the Muslim faith more. My purpose is not to be one because I don't like the fruit I see. Jesus said, by their fruit you shall know them. I know that not all Muslims are terrorist, but mostly all terrorist are Muslims - Selah - The world can see this. Just the other day a teacher got pulled out of the class and beaten because of a mistake that was shared about Islam.

جوري
03-23-2007, 10:10 PM
I disagree with your statement-- one can easily call the Irish IRA terrorists, the IDF the Mossad,Irgun Hagana and irgun gang terrorists--The German Nazis terrorists-- and let's not forget the two biggest terrorists of all the U.S. and England and we constantly see their "fruits"... you are entitled to imbue whatever the media dishes out for you-- and I don't often expect differently from the non-Muslims... Quoting Jesus' "Greek" words also out of context doesn't make for all that an attractive trait either-- considering many of your "Christian" fruits were in the form of crusades and it was your pope urban the II that coined the term infidel ... I suggest if you have questions or comments that you start threads in either comparative religion or world affair etc.. this forum is strictly for welcoming new members...
peace!

Redeemed
03-23-2007, 11:31 PM
That is the quote in the sister's signature separated by a large line--and is obviously not directed at you... but if you are curious as what the (verse) means--- those on the day of judgment --who shall receive their "book" of _deeds_-- on the left aren't of the righteous-- they will obviously wish that there was no records accounting all their evil deeds!

I am glad it wasn't directed at me. I still don't understand the forum set up. This sounds like what Jesus said about the sheep on the right and the goats of the left the difference between them is what they did and didn't do..
peace!

Redeemed
03-24-2007, 12:10 AM
I didn't mean to offend you. I am just calling it the way I see it. My brother was caught in the bombing of the world trade center. I don't know much about the Irish IRA accept that they wanted to be free from English rule. And the German thing was a terror mainly to the Jews and the Christians in the past not the Muslims. As far as the the crusades go and the pope, I don't think the pope knew Jesus really or he wouldn't remain in that position. I see more like him being a type of anti-Christ. Muslims seem to just lump all Christians in one pot. I am a follower of Jesus not Muhammed. I trust the teachings of Jesus with my soul. The Bible says great peace have they which love they law and nothing shall offend them. Are you telling me that I have to be a Muslim to be part of this forum and or agree with the Qu'ran? Even the Qu'ran says if you can challenge the prophet than do so. Mohammed even challenge his own vision that started the Muslim faith until his wife talked him into it. Jesus said, "He is the Way the Truth and the life." He said, "no man can come to God the Father but by Him." He is the one who holds the keys to hell and death. Jesus loves you and He and Allah have annointed me to share the truth with you. It isn't my job to convince you only God can do that. As i mentioned the Bible says great peace have they which love thy law and nothing shall offend them. I just want the truth to truimph, and I'm not looking to hurt any Muslims. aI just want to see them come to the knowledge of the truth. Even the Jews reject their King of Kings.
I am just caught in a family feud the Jews and the Arabs. Isaac and Ishmael. Jocob and Esau. The Qur’an states that Jesus is a great prophet, but I don't believe it gives an accurate picture of who Jesus really is. Mohammed is also considered a great prophet. I like to compare and contrast the two. Jesus was born of a virgin that is a confirmed fact according to both the Bible and the Qur’an. Jesus according to the Qur’an is like the Bible says the Word of God. Some Muslims twist it to say He is a word just like the JW's twist their Watch tower version of the Bible to say that the word was a god. That article "a" is not a part of the deal. Jesus was born of a virgin not Mohammed. Jesus rose from the dead not Mohammed. I believe that every tongue will confess and every knee bow that Jesus is Lord to the glory of Allah. He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords; He is the bright morning star, Lily of the valley, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace, the Alfa and Omega, the beginning and the end, there is no one like Him. He is the Lion of the tribe of Judah. If we do not submit to Him in this life the devil takes us after we die. We are free to choose as we wish, but we will not be free from the consequences of our choice.

جوري
03-24-2007, 12:55 AM
I am not offended--- these are your views based on your experience.. I too lost a friend in WTC who was an accountant and I totally hold Bush and cronies responsible... since I don't believe logically that "cave dwellers" can take over planes with plastic knives and burn steel metal to a pulp with an airplane--managing to leave behind their passport to allude to their identity alone from all other passengers---passports that were untouched by the fires that brought down two buildings demolition style! But again that is my account of the events and there are many millions of Americans like myself who have just as many questions!

You are certainly welcome on the forum as you can see we have all sorts of members here from different backgrounds and walks of life! --- I doubt preaching like a bible thumper would get people to respond to you in a positive way!.. you are very emotional... that is not conducive to learning or a logical debate...

would you leave Jesus for Moses?--- he is in fact one who also brought the book of truth and most if not all Jews don't believe that Jesus (PBUH) was the promised messiah because their books says otherwise!
Lastly your views of the Quran are just that your views... 1.8 billion Muslims and growing believe it to be the final authority from G-D-- I am glad you brought up the fact that Jesus was the lion of the tribe of Judah... in fact he was sent to the last tribe of (Bani Israel)--- he never asked that anyone preach the bible-- and you have Paul to thank for the state Christianity is in today!--- Prophet Mohammed PBUH came for all of man kind... we didn't burn people at the stake in the south in the name of Islam... we don't segregate people in buses based on color of their skin in the name of Islam... we don't bring ships of slaves over in the name of Islam.. we don't molest little boys and get granted a reprieve by the church in the name of Islam or threaten people who speak of these events to be excommunicated in the name of Islam and we certainly haven't burnt 6 million people and threw them in camps also in the name of Islam, neither did we wage a holy war where we swam in Christian blood also in the name of Islam!... and lastly when the inquisition happened all the persecuted were welcomed into Muslim land were the enjoyed all sorts of freedom that weren't even known in the west until late last century in the good old US of A... History tells a different story from the one you are painting... you can either turn on your news and have people mandate to you their opinion of events... or you can be a more discerning person and read a history book or two!

again pls if you want to chat or post a topic put it in the forum where it belongs you can start a thread... we just welcome new people here...
peace!

hissa
03-24-2007, 12:59 AM
Hey! Welcome!

Redeemed
03-24-2007, 01:58 AM
That is all true what you say, and I would be interested in starting another thread but I am not sure how to do that yet. And you are right. I am quite emotional for a man, but I speak with all my heart. And let me say. That the media also hates true lovers of Jesus by throwing them in a category that is of a religious zeal that is not according to knowledge the Bible refers to those as the ones by whom the truth is evil spoken of. If you are judging me, you are poking your finger in Allah's eye and He is going to let you know about it. After all we have the same Creator. I welcome Him to judge between us as far as who is representing Him best. I would most like to start a new thread. If am successful at doing that, will I hear from you again. I am a new member, but limited one. What is a Bible thumper and what could be more important than the Word of God and helping people escape the snares of deception that lead to death? God told me to share is word and that it will not return void. I don't like the title Bible thumper, but purposed Christians have called me worse things. I am catching fire from both sides of the spectrum here.
You are loved
aj

جوري
03-24-2007, 02:10 AM
every forum you visit right on top... it states... "start new thread"... just like you started one here introducing yourself... you can start one in general chat or comparitive.. I mean you no offense...if so then my humble apologies.. you are welcome here

peace!

Redeemed
03-24-2007, 02:15 AM
That is very kind of you, and I pray Allah's blessings and direction in your life.
I can see that you do love God sincerely. I will do as you say regarding a new thread.

جوري
03-24-2007, 02:33 AM
That is great... you are only 19 posts away from becoming a full member :)
so welcome aboard... I hope you enjoy each and every section here... there is much to be learned from all members...
May Allah Guide you to the path of the righteous
Amên

Redeemed
03-24-2007, 04:20 AM
Thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.