/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allegations on Prophet Issa (AS)

arrwaah
03-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Assalam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhuu
I am a muslim and alhamdulillah I am dedicated to my religion. Recently i have come across an article on Prphet Issa (AS) which i doubt to be true but i dont have any proof to refute the accusation. However, just by reading the Quran i can see some weaknesses in the article but it is very wide and not all aspects are clearly shown. I am going to copy paste the article so that someone can help me refute it.
Shukran. Fi amanillah

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
03-19-2007, 10:52 AM
ahh it sounds so interesting

Read it to me pls

:$ :$

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-21-2007, 01:01 AM
:sl:

I have edited the article out from your post because what they are saying is against our belief. Belief in the decension of Isa as is mandatory because it is something that is narrated authentically from the Prophet.

And here is a scholarly refutation of an article that was similar to the one you posted:
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...l-burhaan.html

You can also check this thread Insha'Allaah, specifically the posts by Ansar Al-'Adl:

http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...nsion-isa.html

arrwaah
03-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Assalam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhuu

Thank you very much brother for the links you directed me to. They were very helpful and am eager to show my muslim friends who were questioning the same.

Shukran. Jazakallahu kheir

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.