MashaAllah!

JazakAllah Khayr Brother!

can you post this:

http://www.kalamullah.com/al-fatihah.html

it's AMAZING! Alhumdulillah!

:w:

Saadet
10-06-2008, 02:43 AM
Who is Jamal Zarabozo? I ask because I've wondered for a long time about his last name. I pride myself on being able to readily tell someone's ethnicity by their name, but I just can't place where he comes from. And there's not alot of information on him on the internet.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
doorster
10-06-2008, 08:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saadet
Who is Jamal Zarabozo? I ask because I've wondered for a long time about his last name. I pride myself on being able to readily tell someone's ethnicity by their name, but I just can't place where he comes from. And there's not alot of information on him on the internet.
colorado.edu/studentgroups/bio_Jamaal-zarabozo

Shaykh Jamal Zarabozo
Biography
Sheikh Jamal Zarabozo embraced Islam in 1976 at age 16. His family is from Spain , yet he was born in France . He studied Economics at the University of California at Berkley and Davis and holds a Master's Degree in the same field. He is the author of numerous books and articles on different topics in Islam. Some of the books include "How to Approach and Understand the Qur'an", "Purification of the Soul", "The Authority and Importance of the Sunnah", Towards Understanding our Religion", and others ...
He has lectured in North America, Europe and Australia. Some of his recent lectures were about Extremism, its Manifestation, its Prohibition by Shar'iah, its Evils and Solutions.

He is currently working on a book titled, “Jihad and Western Atitude toward War”
INCOMPLETE LIST OF JAMAL ZARABOZO'S WORK

Authored:

• A Commentary on the Forty Hadith of Nawawi (A 3-volume Book of over 1500 pages)
  • Towards Understanding Islam - Part I
  • How to Approach and Understand the Quran
  • The Authority and Importance of the Sunnah
  • Purification of the Soul
  • He Came to Teach you your Religion
  • The Fiqh of the Friday Prayer
  • The Friday Prayer - Khutbas I
  • The Friday Prayer - Khutbas II
  • Easy Fiqh
  • Extremism in Islam

Translated (from Arabic into English):

• The World of The Jinn and The Devils
    Author: Omar Al-Ashqar
  • Words of Remembrance and Words of Reminder
    Author: Salih al-Sadlaan
  • The Fiqh of Marriage
  • Marital Discord

Other Books Edited or Compiled:

Photo.jpg

An Evening with Jamal Zarabozo, Siraj & Yasir

Surat-al-Fatihah - An In-Depth Study

Br. Jamaal Zarabozo

| CD 1 | CD 2 | CD 3 | CD 4 | CD 5 | CD 6 | CD 7 | CD 8 | CD 9 | CD 10 | CD 11 | CD 12 | CD 13 | CD 14 | CD 15 |
| CD 16 | CD 17 | CD 18 | CD 19 | CD 20 | CD 21 | CD 22 | CD 23 | CD 24 | CD 25 | CD 26 | CD 27 | CD 28 |

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.