/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thugs In The Masjid & When Will You Submit? - Abdul Malik

- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Thugs In The Masjid - Abdul Malik

A truly inspiring talk, taking a look into young Muslims who glorify thug mentality, gang culture and also the dangers they are leading themselves into. Timely and straight to the point, Imam Abdul Malik relates the problems of its evils by sharing his own experience of being a young thug as well as exploring rap music and its stars who have had a big impact on society, ultimately on the Muslim youth.

| Part 1 | Part 2 |

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
03-19-2007, 05:22 PM
This Bro'z A Cool Speaker...! Here'z A Little Short Lecture By Abdul Malik:

Abdul Malik - Islam And Dating

Imam Abdul Malik talks about dating and the Islamic way. He touches on the issue of hipocracy within Muslims today and Muslim families. Excellent lecture for youth and adults alike.

http://www.archive.org/download/Othe...res/AM_IAD.mp3

Kittygyal
03-19-2007, 05:33 PM
salamualikum
mashallah i have heard this before
ma'assalama

zaria
03-19-2007, 05:46 PM
Masha"Allah,

Jazakuallah Khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuHiTH
03-19-2007, 05:58 PM
sallams,

jazakallah for posting these wonderful talks. As i have now heard these im going to give these to my corrupted friends.

Wsallam

- Qatada -
03-21-2007, 11:32 AM
When Will You Submit? - Abdul Malik

What we want to talk about here is submission , because when we learn Islam one of the first things we learn is that the word Islam means to submit, we know that the root word of Islam ‘Aslama’ from the original Verb ‘Salima’ means to be at peace to be secure, and ‘Aslama’ means to submit to surrender, so Islam is often interpreted or it is defined as Submisson. This discourse will address how we can go about achieving this.

| Download |

Re.TiReD
03-21-2007, 12:36 PM
:sl: the first one...'thugs in the masjid' is topppp masha'Allah...I luved it :D I'd reccomend it to everyone too Insha'Allah :thumbs_up :w:

Mawaddah
03-21-2007, 09:07 PM
The one about Thugs in the Masjid is not working for me :( it said page isn't found.

jzcasejz
03-21-2007, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
The one about Thugs in the Masjid is not working for me :( it said page isn't found.
You Can Try These InshaAllah.

Part 1: http://downloads1.nadeemdownloads.co...id%20Part1.mp3
Part 2: http://downloads1.nadeemdownloads.co...id%20Part2.mp3

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2007, 09:29 PM
^ May Allah Reward You!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.