/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Videos [Documentaries, Lectures etc.]

- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 03:06 PM
:salamext:
Indian Genocide Gujarat & Special Report From Iraq

This extremely educational documentary investigates the genocide that occured against Muslims in the Indian state of Gujarat. In this section we learn that the genocide was instigated and carried out by extremist Hindu nationalists whose primary aim was to eliminate the Muslim population. Next, "The Truth about Bollywood" loooks at how its industry seeks to propagate morally corrupt ideals and anti-Islamic messages. Finally, "Iraq Revisited" asks the question of whether Iraq is turning out to be another Vietnam for the USA. Green 72 has unearthed this "film" which shows various attacks against US forces in the period of May-Sept 2005

- Download - 390MB (Right click and save target as)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 03:07 PM
Indias War on Islam

This video shows the horrendous riots which took place in Gujarat March/April 2002 which resulted in the loss of 5000 muslim lives. Atrocites took place on defenseless men, women and children. Independent human rights organisations have concluded that this riot was pre-planned with the support of the State of Gujarat Government, RSS, Shiv Senna. Also featuring on this video is a preview of the some the anti Islamic movies that Bollywood is churning out.

Essential for all to watch especially those who originate from the Indo-Pak region as many Muslims from this region seem to be oblivious to the anti-Islamic messages that India propogates through Bollywood.

- Download - 102MB (Right click and save target as)

- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 03:09 PM

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Islam - Empire Of Faith

Between the fall of Rome and the European voyages of discovery, few events were more significant than the rise of Islam. Within a few centuries, the Islamic empires blossomed, projecting their power from Africa to the east Indies, and from Spain to India.

Inspired by the words of the Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him), and led by caliphs and sultans, this political and religious expansion remains unequaled in speed, geographic size and endurance.

Islam: Empire Of Faith is narrated my Academy Award - winning actor Ben Kingsley. The three-hour program tells the spectacular story of the great sweep of Islamic power and faith during its first 1,000 years - from the birth of the Prophet Muhammed to the peak of the Ottoman Empire under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent. Historical re-enactments and a remarkable exposition of Islamic art, artifacts and architecture are combined with interviews of scholars from around the world to recount the rise and importance of early Islamic civilization. Increasingly, scholars and historians are recognizing the profound impact that Islamic civilization has had on Western culture and the course of world history.

| Watch Part 1 | | Watch Part 2 | | Watch Part 3 |

http://harlowmasjid.org/

- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 03:09 PM

Islam: Muslim History in Europe

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...586703&q=islam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 03:12 PM
The Road To Guantanamo

The Road To Guantanamo is the story of four friends who set off from the Midlands in September 2001 for an innocent wedding and holiday in Pakistan.

Two and a half years later, only three of them returned home.

Through their epic journey we hear the story of their misunderstandings, ignorance, confusions and friendships as step by step they go from the safety of their small-town teenage existence to the heart of the "war on terror". Through a series of interviews, dramatised scenes and archive news footage, the film shows how the Tipton Three ended up in Afghanistan hiding with Taliban fighters under fire from US Fighter planes. The boys are eventually rounded up by American forces, only to be kept in horrific conditions at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba for over two years

Watch Online:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...77622&hl=en-GB

- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 03:13 PM
21st Century Crusaders: A War on Muslims in Iraq and Palestine

This explosive new documentary investigates the current crusade being fought against Muslims in Iraq and Palestine.

With a running time of 1hr 34m (approx) the film begins with exposing America’s ‘War on Terror’ as a front for its Crusade against Islam. In this section we are introduced to ex-Guantanamo detainee Moazzam Begg, Shaykh Ali Timimi (awaiting trial in U.S.) and Babar Ahmad (in UK prison).

In a highly emotive manner, the plight of Palestinians is looked at next. The oppressiveness of their lives is depicted for the viewer to witness and take heed. Consequently there will be none who view this and not be stirred by emotion.

The last third of the film is dedicated to the latest chapter in the Crusaders war: Iraq. The section looks at America and its dealing with Iraq and its citizens. It contains recent war footage from Iraq and uncovers the truth behind US casualties.

- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Gitmo

By ATMO productions

In the wake of 911 2001 terrorist attacks, the USA opened a prison camp at Guantanomo Bay.

The Hundreds of prisoners believed to be detained there are not afforded prisoner of war status according to the Geneva Convention

They are labelled unlawful combatants, held indefinitely with no right to a lawyer or a trial.
“You really need to treat them like dogs, or else if you treat them any better then that you have effectively lost control of the interrogation”

This documentary looks at the link between Guantanomo Bay and the torture methods used in Iraq and the roots of how US forces tackle the task of retrieving information from the detainees.

Ex detainee Mehdi from Sweden breaks his vow of silence and talks about his time at Cuba. Interviews with senior officers within the Cuban base. An Ex officer from within the Iraqi prisons speaks of how she was misled on treatment of prisoners and how direct orders from the top were given authorising torture methods.

Running time approx 100 minutes

- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 03:16 PM
Martyrs of Bosnia

Watch Online
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92275&hl=en-GB

'Abd al-Baari
03-19-2007, 03:17 PM
:sl:

Some nice and interesting videos bro
Jazakallah Khair for sharing

- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 03:17 PM
More Videos:

http://kalamullah.com/documentaries.html

- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Lion of the Desert (Umar al Mukhtar)

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Lion of the Desert is the dramatic action epic of the struggle of Omar Mukhtar, leader of the Muslim resistance in North Africa in the 1920's and 30's, against the imperialism of Mussolini and the Italian army. Despite the challenge of overcoming the fascist Italian war machine with only faith and wisdom, the Muslims led by Mukhtar maintained their resistance and refused to be conquered.

Watch Online:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...98238&hl=en-GB

We go back in history to 1862 where a young boy of a poor household was born in a town controlled by the Uthmany Khilafa. This young man was brought under the care and tutelage of one of the Shuyookh in his home town when he was at the ripe age of 16 after the death of his father.

He eventually developed a lifestyle of not sleeping more than 3 hours every night in order to get up to pray to Allah at the last third of the night and recite Qur'an until fajr. He memorized the Qur'an (as all knowledgeable people begin their lives) eventually, and was known to have finished his revisions in its entirety every seven days, regardless of the sufferings he encountered in his life.

His courage and wisdom was pronounced, and was an example for people to follow. This was evident on one of his caravan trails to Sudan as a young man. A lion had deterred the people from entering a particular path. Caravans were veered else where for fear of this lion. To distract this lion, people would resort giving it one of their camels, a most prized possession, so they could pass safely. He learned of this lion during the journey, where upon he consequently took it upon himself to face this crisis head on. Unlike other men in the caravan who were dumbstruck by the situation, he carried his shot gun, rode his horse and went after the lion. He came back with the lion's head much to everyone's surprise and due gratitude. This earned him the name "Lion of Cyrenaica."

An upbringing of courage and upright religiosity had a massive effect on him. His character would not only change the course of his tribe, country and people, but also the world of Muslims in the Post Colonial Era.

In his twenties he was known for his maturity beyond his years as well as his wisdom, for he continued to solve tribal disputes. His people listened to him and took his counsel regardless of village or region he found himself in. His manners were known to be great, for he was eloquent, balanced in his speech, and appealing to those who listened. This uniqueness helped him unite the tribes, and later on gather armies to fend off the colonizers.

His thirties was marked by the dawn of the Colonial Era as it began to spread its cancer to the rest of the world. At the time when the world was being ravaged by European nations, this man stood firm for Islam and faced colonizers with his valor. He fought fiercely against the French with a group called Banu Sanus, who would later be known as the Sanusies. For a brief moment, they also fought the British, who were marked by greed and attempted to conquer their land.

As part of a global feast on the so-called less civilized nations, Italy joined the European nations in causing havoc in the southern part of the hemisphere by colonizing North Africa. It was during this time, this man, in his fifties, gathered his forces in the face of an invasion attack against Libya, his homeland.

To pacify his resistance army, the Italians offered him high ranking positions and wealth. In return, they demanded that he surrender and follow their Colonial decree. He responded in a famous quote saying, "I'm not a sweet bite of a meal anyone can swallow. No matter how long they try to change my belief and opinion, Allah is going to let them down."

They then offered him to leave his town to live closer to the ruling party complete with a monthly salary, but he again refused by saying, "No, I will not leave my country until I meet my lord. Death is closer to me than anything, I'm waiting for it by the minute."

This man, whose seventy more years of age had not prevented him from fighting, was the soul of his people's resistance against hopeless odds. He gave his people hope against an army thousands more than his own, equipped with more modern weapons, airplanes and armoury while he and his men starved in the mountains with nothing on their backs but their rifles and horses. After his firm position, as the Ummah is always in need of such legends to lead the people, people gathered around him. He successfully began to strike the Italians where it hurt. He hit firmly, swiftly, and harshly those who thought occupying Muslim lands, oppressing, imprisoning, and torturing Muslims, was going be effortless.

Another man in his nineties named Abu Karayyim, from the Jalu oasis, had fought with him in the deep south. Hunger and disease eventually decimated his people. The Italians soon stepped up operations by burning and pillaging villages. Women, children and the elderly were not spared. During their weakest point, people were gathered and placed in concentration camps.

The Sanusi, Muhammad az-Zaway, who once fought with him against the French, attempted to persuade him to retreat to Egypt with the rest of those who fought against the French. But, this man refused to turn his back on the enemy knowing well that his chances are dim against a force that was swelling by the minute.

When asked why he continued the fight, he stated that he fought for his religion, and he sought no other than to get the occupiers of his lands. As to fighting, he said that was a fard , regardless of the outcome as victory comes from Allah. He used to refuse any peace talks with the colonizers saying we have nothing but to fight the occupying enemies of Allah.

After countless battles, he was wounded and captured alive. He and his men defended themselves until he and one of his companions were left. At last his horse was shot dead under him, causing him to fall to the ground. He was shackled and brought to a city called Suluq, where the Italian military post was established.

This man believed Jihad was ordained upon every able Muslim while his homeland was occupied by the colonizers. With his faith, heroism and courage he earned the respect of even his enemies.

Captured in his 70's.

The military officer who interrogated him said, "When he came to my office I imagined to see someone like the thousand of murabiteen who I met in the desert wars. His hands were shackeled, he had broken bones caused by fighting, dragging himself barely able to walk. He was a man not like normal men even though the affect that he was apprehended had shown upon him. He stood in my office as we asked him and he answered in a calm clear collective voice. When he gathered to leave, the brightness of his face like a sunshine amazed me and shook my heart. My lips shivered towards the end of the conversation whereby I ordered him back to his cell to stand before a court in the evening."

He was a legend who was firm in his religion at a time when the leaders of his country emigrated (as they do today ) to surrender to the Italians. The biggest scholars of his time from the Sanusies, who previously fought with him against the French and the British, did not come to his aid in time. Instead, many of them became loyal to the Italians by giving them Muslim lands in exchange for clemency, montly salaries, and freedom from taxation. Such is true for Muslims today.

On the contrary, this man took out his Qur'an, held it, and gave an oath to Allah that he would not stop fighting the occupying oppressors even if it meant fighting them alone until victory had been attained or that he becomes a martyr. In the last twenty years of his life, he led and personally fought in 1000 battles.

In shackles, after his capture and brought to Saluq.

When the Italian general made him a final offer to make him their puppet and be allowed to live like the other leaders of his people, he answered, "I shall not cease to fight against thee and thy people until either you leave my country or I leave my life. And I swear by Him who knows whaht is in men's hearts that if my ands were not bound this very moment, I would fight you with my bare hands, old and broken as I am.."

It was then that the Italian general laughed and ordered him to be hung after a frontal saving face act of a mock trial. Even before the court was in session a rope outside the court house hung waiting him.

His hanging took place before hundreds of tribes in 1931. With the intent to scare the Muslims, the Italians did not succeed in doing this. The opposite had taken place. His hanging shook the entire Muslim world, and numerous resistances took place specifically in North Africa.

May Allah raise his position in paradise. Ameen.

The Italians took pictures of him in shackles, surrounded by smiling Italian generals, and those who expressed happiness for his hanging. They did not realize that it is those very same shackles and rope hanging around his neck in the hands of his enemies fighting for the sake of Allah that would become the envy of every true Muslim.

The man, whose mug shot spoke his legacy, is none other than Omar AlMukhtar. His legacy will live until the day of judgement, inshallah. With his blood, he drew the stories of victory, he became a legend of the legends, and a guide for those who wanted to live in honor at a time of humiliation.

The surrendered modernists and disbelieving scholars of his time were not imprisoned nor hung. They died a normal death, possibly even in luxury and wealth, under the protection of the occupying Italians. However, they died and their names died with them. Jahannam is the abode of those who ally themselves with the kuffar colonizers over the Muslims. Omar AlMukhtar lived, and fought hard in the days of his life. He was shackled, imprisoned, then hung. But his legacy lives on and paradise, inshallah, is the resort of the martyrs.

September 16, 1931. His hanging in Saluq.

Omar AlMukhtar was attached to Allah, depending on Him, and accepting that which Allah had written for him. He asked Allah to become a martyr and this what he has attained, inshAllah.
Ahmad Jibril

Written in the one third end of the night of Oct. 12, 2004

- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 03:20 PM
The Message

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...ovie+islam+avi

- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Cartoons:

http://kalamullah.com/cartoons.html

M2A^AKIB^
03-20-2007, 01:24 AM
Jazakallah Khair! for the videos!
the Guantanamo video really opened my eyes.
i will try my best to watch few more of the ones that are here inshallah!

Ya Allah! Help the struggling Muslims around the world! :(

- Qatada -
03-27-2007, 06:00 PM

Islam and Love - Shaykh Yaser Birjas

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...377327&q=Islam

khushnood
03-28-2007, 07:52 AM
mashallah,very nice videos

- Qatada -
04-08-2007, 05:36 PM

The Book of Manners:
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ari-video.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.