/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion.

noodles
03-20-2007, 04:09 PM
Perhaps, if it would be possible, we can have a little bar at the bottom of the page [under the last post] which lists the other users viewing the thread at the same time as you. [Of course I'm talking about in each thread]

Its a nifty feature and I think people may like it.

I'm pretty sure vBulletin has it in their little addons someplace. You should check it out.

If people like the suggestion, then do respond :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-20-2007, 07:25 PM
:sl:

yeh mashallah thats a good idea bro :D

noodles
03-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Well here is another suggestion.

You know in the top part of the website ('The latest thread'), when you click on one of the links, it takes you to the thread. However, instead of going to the very last page for the users who already responded to the thread, it takes it to the first page.

It becomes quite annoying to click 'last page' over and over again to check for replies.

OR perhaps I'm being a bit to lazy? :X

There may be a way of making it go the last page by setting cookies? [not eating kind, the ones that are used for internet]

And uh yeah, I didn't want to waste space so I didn't create a new thread.

sabbar
04-03-2007, 03:16 PM
thats a good idea!
:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.