/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ayatul kursi

DAWUD_adnan
03-21-2007, 06:26 AM
HEy, Hello, how are you??

i have been thinking,.. i read so many hadiths concerning surah Baqarah, saying that if someone reads it frequently it will help them on the day of judgement( i forgot to mention that surah ali imran is also the same),

but here comes the questions, if i recite ayatul kursi five times a day and when i go to sleep ( as the prophet (SAW) said we should) would that count as reciting surah Baqarah frequently and will i get the same help on the Day of Judgment ?????:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
E'jaazi
03-21-2007, 06:43 AM
A Surah is the whole chapter. An Ayat is only a verse or some verses.

DAWUD_adnan
03-21-2007, 06:43 AM
i know but its about frequent recitation right ?

E'jaazi
03-21-2007, 06:46 AM
Insha Allah you will get blessings for reciting Ayatul Kursi, but I'm only saying that it is not the same as reciting the whole Surah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DAWUD_adnan
03-21-2007, 06:51 AM
ow yeah i get now, thanks !

vpb
03-21-2007, 07:00 AM
tha hadith that says that Surah Al-Ikhlas is as 1/3 of Qur'an, now I have people in my country who used to recite before each prayer al-ikhlas 3 times, bc they thought they would complete the whole quran ...lolllllll.:D:D:D:D.. things don't work like that.
maybe the hadith or a small chapter might contain the same meaning as X chapters, but it's not the same.

E'jaazi
03-21-2007, 07:06 AM
My Brother, go to www.islam-qa.com and type in question # 6092 or type in Kursi in the search module and go to #11. This should help you out.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.