Tilmeez
03-21-2007, 11:34 AM
I don't know why i am unable to understand the topic :(

lolwatever
03-21-2007, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
what are the Benefits to the customer that monitoring employees can bring
Depends on industry you're looking at.. in aviation for example

Customer will be assured that their belongings wont be stolen b baggage inspectors.

In the banking industry customer can be assured that their transactions are recorded and no fraudulent activity will tak eplace.

In automtove industry.. customer can be assured that the job was actually done and not just added to the bill..

etc etc etc :)

tc salams

Israa
03-21-2007, 05:37 PM
I think the benefits of employee monitoring which affect customers some way or the other and benefit them are:

•To check the quality and quantity of employees’ work.
•Increase employee productivity.
•Check the quality of customer service.
•Conduct investigations on employees suspected of inappropriate activity.
•Make sure employees are behaving properly with customers.

If i understood your queston then i hope this helps. I would have been able to give you more information if the question was how employee monitoring benefits employers and a business.

Salaam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NoName55
03-21-2007, 05:44 PM
Benefits to the customer
If I let my employees send me to the poor house, My customers won't have any aftersales services nor would they have any warranties honored.

page 1 of 6

Employee Monitoring Topics of suspiscussion :
1. What are the Benefits?
2. Company Policies
3. Shocking Statistics
4. Reasons to Monitor
5. Tips for Monitoring

6. Solutions

Added Benefits?

The question is always asked, "Why should I monitor my employees? What Do I get out of it?"
Well the answer is simple - everything!
The benefits are limitless - monitoring your employees can ONLY be beneficial to yourself and your company. See some common reasons that explain how priceless employee monitoring can be.

Read the Articles Below!

Conduct investigation on employees suspected of abuse
Have a problem with employees using the Internet inappropriately? You are in the same boat as every other company.
It is becoming an increasing problem each and every year - employees abusing their Internet privileges by chatting with friends, conducting online stock trades, shopping while on the clock, and much more. This all boils down to loss of productivity and decreased profits for your company and institution.
READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE!

Increase employee productivity and increase PROFITS!
By monitoring your employees you will drastically increase the productivity of your employees. Increased productivity equals increased profits for your company. It is estimated that approximately 75 minutes every day is used for non-business related activity on company computers for EACH employee. This translated into an annual loss of $6,250 per employee in revenue assuming your employees are paid the U.S. average of $20 per hour. Imagine if your employees salary is higher!

Eliminate leaking of confidential material
The greatest assets in your company is the data contained within it. Protect your confidential data from leaking to third-parties through monitoring your computers activity across the network.
Recover important communications that have been lost
By monitoring your networks important data and communication it is always logged. Imagine if an employee's work was lost due to a power outage, a problem with the PC, or plain employee mistake - now it will always be logged and can always be retrieved safely and in its entirety.
Meet or exceed federal, industry, or agency compliance requirements for keeping records of transactions and communications
By monitoring your PC's you are meeting the industry requirements for keeping records and logs of transactions and communications all with the additional benefits listed above. Why wouldn't you monitor them!?
Regulatory Issues
Generally courts have ruled in favor of the employer in a vast majority of cases regarding workplace privacy.

previous page | next page

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.