let us follow our great Imam
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Angel24
07-26-2005, 03:14 AM

Another beautiful poem......
Thankz Junna1 sis..
indeed do u get them from a site or something....
if it is possible can u give it to me too....
cuz i love poems and i always read....
Thankz... :)

NooralHaya
07-26-2005, 03:16 AM
mashaAllah sister junna1 has some skills in this department =) i havent written a poem in months subhanAllah

junna1
07-26-2005, 03:21 AM
:sl:

Jazakallah sisters. Sis angel24, I don't get them from other sites. I write them myself. :D I didn't think they were that good. I am glad you both liked it, alhamdulillah. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NooralHaya
07-26-2005, 03:27 AM
mashaAllah i think that means you should promote these poems to something higher than internet forumssss. wouldnt it be hot if you submitted something to some islamic magazine =)

junna1
07-26-2005, 03:31 AM

:D Of course it would be. I would love to, just don't know how. Anyways I don't think I will do that.lol.

NooralHaya
07-26-2005, 03:34 AM
why not man?! just.. maybe someone knows a magazine that publishes poems or somethin

junna1
07-26-2005, 03:35 AM

Weeeeelll. I don't know. :-[ I might if someone told me how. :D

NooralHaya
07-26-2005, 03:36 AM
aight then, inshaAllah someone can help us out here!! im not suscribed to any islamic magazines, so i dunno any specific magazine.. =\

junna1
07-26-2005, 03:36 AM

Yeah, Insha allah. :D :thumbs_up

ibro
07-26-2005, 03:58 AM
all i have to say is mashallah.

*ProudMuslimah*
07-27-2005, 02:00 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Mash'Allah sister, that was a well written poem :thumbs_up serves as a reminder as well

JazakumAllahu kairan :)

:wasalaam:

Angel24
07-27-2005, 04:23 AM

Masha'Allah sis....
it was well written and beautiful.....
didn't know that u wrote them....
but good for you :thumbs_up

Sista Farzana
07-27-2005, 01:59 PM
Salaam
Alhamdulilah! Great poem sista Marshallah! you have a great gift 4rm Allah (swt) itz gud 2 c u usin it wisely!!! i know a magazine wer u can send ur poemz inshallah n get it published
itz called Al Mu'min (the believer) i collect it & dey hav a section jus 4 poemz.
the email address wer u send it is Almumin_magazine@hotmail.com
Inshallah send it n il let u kno if dey publish it coz lke i said b4 Marshallah u r vry gud!! it cumz round my house evry month itz a great magazine i wud recomend ovaz 2 suscribe 2 it. haz many hadiths & tafseer, life of the holy Prophet (saw), Islam & science, Q&A, stories of new muslims, stories 4 children, issues & news around da wrld, women section, poems page, pious women in islam, history of islam & sooooo much more!!! Check out da site www.al-mumin.org
Jazakallah!
Wsalam

junna1
07-29-2005, 12:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sista Farzana
Salaam
Alhamdulilah! Great poem sista Marshallah! you have a great gift 4rm Allah (swt) itz gud 2 c u usin it wisely!!! i know a magazine wer u can send ur poemz inshallah n get it published
itz called Al Mu'min (the believer) i collect it & dey hav a section jus 4 poemz.
the email address wer u send it is Almumin_magazine@hotmail.com
Inshallah send it n il let u kno if dey publish it coz lke i said b4 Marshallah u r vry gud!! it cumz round my house evry month itz a great magazine i wud recomend ovaz 2 suscribe 2 it. haz many hadiths & tafseer, life of the holy Prophet (saw), Islam & science, Q&A, stories of new muslims, stories 4 children, issues & news around da wrld, women section, poems page, pious women in islam, history of islam & sooooo much more!!! Check out da site www.al-mumin.org
Jazakallah!
Wsalam

Wa iyakki sis and jazakallah to you for that info. I sent my poem there. :-[ :zip: I hope it really is good enough to get it published in their magazine. :-[ It(the magazine) sounds really beneficial and cool, masha allah. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.