/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Strange dreams!

Irfan's Wife
03-22-2007, 02:36 PM
:sl: Hi everyone hope all is well.I have been having some really strange dreams and im sure they must have some meaning,but it frustrates me when i can't link it to myself!!!!:exhausted I don't know if i should share it with you but id just like to know where i can find out the Islamic meanings of these random dreams.Usually i wouldn't remember them, but some have been so clear and sometimes even disturbing that i can still remember them to this day!!! And is it right for me to share ma dreams with you????:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
03-22-2007, 02:39 PM
Erm, if they are bad I dont think your mento share them sis.

HIJABI***
03-22-2007, 02:39 PM
i dont think its allowed 2 find the meaning............ but im not 2 sure

Irfan's Wife
03-22-2007, 02:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Erm, if they are bad I dont think your mento share them sis.
:X that's what iv'e heard too,But some are just really strange,how can i judge if it is bad or not?:exhausted

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
03-22-2007, 02:43 PM
:salamext:

Allaah gives the dream interpretation as a gift to some specific people, and i don't think anyone on this forum can do that.

You might want to check this out inshaa Allaah:

http://muttaqun.com/dreams.html

Hadith - Bukhari 9:168, Narrated Abu Salama

I used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, "I too, used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard the Prophet

saying, "A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

Hadith -Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 115: Narrated Abu Qatada

The Prophet

said, "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Satan and should spit on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him."

Hadith - Muslim 5640, Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah, r.a.
Allah's Messenger

said: There came to him (the Prophet) a desert Arab and said: I saw in a dream that I had been beheaded and I had been following it (the severed head). Allah's Apostle

reprimanded him saying: Do not inform about the vain sporting of devil with you during the night.

HIJABI***
03-22-2007, 02:45 PM
so u can actually find the meaning???? coz i didnt know that

Irfan's Wife
03-22-2007, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HIJABI***
so u can actually find the meaning???? coz i didnt know that
umm i guess so as long it's not a bad dream.i think!

HIJABI***
03-22-2007, 02:48 PM
but i dnt get how you wud do that

- Qatada -
03-22-2007, 02:49 PM

The companions of the Messenger of Allaah, and the Messenger of Allaah himself interpreted dreams.

Bukhari 9:170, Narrated Ibn Abbas

A man came to Allah's Apostle

and said, "I saw in a dream, a cloud having shade. Butter and honey were dropping from it and I saw the people gathering it in their hands, some gathering much and some a little. And behold, there was a rope extending from the earth to the sky, and I saw that you (the Prophet) held it and went up, and then another man held it and went up and (after that) another (third) held it and went up, and then after another (fourth) man held it, but it broke and then got connected again." Abu Bakr said, "O Allah's Apostle! Let my father be sacrificed for you! Allow me to interpret this dream." The Prophet

said to him, "Interpret it." Abu Bakr said, "The cloud with shade symbolizes Islam, and the butter and honey dropping from it, symbolizes the Qur'an, its sweetness dropping and some people learning much of the Qur'an and some a little. The rope which is extended from the sky to the earth is the Truth which you (the Prophet) are following. You follow it and Allah will raise you high with it, and then another man will follow it and will rise up with it and another person will follow it and then another man will follow it but it will break and then it will be connected for him and he will rise up with it. O Allah's Apostle! Let my father be sacrificed for you! Am I right or wrong?" The Prophet

replied, "You are right in some of it and wrong in some." Abu Bakr said, "O Allah's Prophet! By Allah, you must tell me in what I was wrong." The Prophet

said, "Do not swear."

Mawaddah
03-22-2007, 02:52 PM
I used to get my dreams interpreted before whilst in Dammaj, there were quite a few brothers who used to do it. However if you feel uneasy about the dream sis then dont bother about it, Allahu A3lam, but most likely it is just the Shaytaan playing with you.

I've been having alot of weird dreams lately come to think of it also, and they always bother me after I wake up but I just dismiss them from my mind, Insha'allah they dont mean anything.

Irfan's Wife
03-22-2007, 02:53 PM
:thumbs_up ok so is there anywhere i can go to have someone interpret it for me?

Irfan's Wife
03-22-2007, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
I used to get my dreams interpreted before whilst in Dammaj, there were quite a few brothers who used to do it. However if you feel uneasy about the dream sis then dont bother about it, Allahu A3lam, but most likely it is just the Shaytaan playing with you.

I've been having alot of weird dreams lately come to think of it also, and they always bother me after I wake up but I just dismiss them from my mind, Insha'allah they dont mean anything.
i try to sis but sometimes it's hard,im a natural worrier,and im constantly thinking deep into things,maybe i should just take it easy.Thanks x

HIJABI***
03-22-2007, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

The companions of the Messenger of Allaah, and the Messenger of Allaah himself interpreted dreams.

Bukhari 9:170, Narrated Ibn Abbas

A man came to Allah's Apostle

and said, "I saw in a dream, a cloud having shade. Butter and honey were dropping from it and I saw the people gathering it in their hands, some gathering much and some a little. And behold, there was a rope extending from the earth to the sky, and I saw that you (the Prophet) held it and went up, and then another man held it and went up and (after that) another (third) held it and went up, and then after another (fourth) man held it, but it broke and then got connected again." Abu Bakr said, "O Allah's Apostle! Let my father be sacrificed for you! Allow me to interpret this dream." The Prophet

said to him, "Interpret it." Abu Bakr said, "The cloud with shade symbolizes Islam, and the butter and honey dropping from it, symbolizes the Qur'an, its sweetness dropping and some people learning much of the Qur'an and some a little. The rope which is extended from the sky to the earth is the Truth which you (the Prophet) are following. You follow it and Allah will raise you high with it, and then another man will follow it and will rise up with it and another person will follow it and then another man will follow it but it will break and then it will be connected for him and he will rise up with it. O Allah's Apostle! Let my father be sacrificed for you! Am I right or wrong?" The Prophet

replied, "You are right in some of it and wrong in some." Abu Bakr said, "O Allah's Prophet! By Allah, you must tell me in what I was wrong." The Prophet

said, "Do not swear."

jazakhallah for that coz i wernt sure:D

Umar001
03-22-2007, 03:13 PM
I get annoyed at my dreams, people tell me they dream of Muhammad peace be upon him, I dream of my teachers (MALE) in college and other rubbish stuff

Mawaddah
03-22-2007, 03:18 PM
I dream of my teachers (MALE) in college and other rubbish stuff
What's so bad about that :p

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2007, 03:20 PM
I get annoyed at my dreams, people tell me they dream of Muhammad peace be upon him, I dream of my teachers (MALE) in college and other rubbish stuff
i would be happy to see my teachers in my dreams :)

Of course to see Rasullulah sallallahi alaihiwasallam is much better :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.