03-23-2007, 02:35 AM
:salamext:
A short snippet of the lecture Ghuraba by Khalid Yasin. Very beautiful :cry:

Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
03-23-2007, 02:55 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Mashallah, he is extremely charismatic. May Allah bestow His Mercy upon him and us ameen.

Jazaki Allahu Khair for sharing. Beautiful vid mashallah.

fi aman allah
w'salaam

Angelzz
03-23-2007, 05:46 AM
Oh When, oh when, Allah will our fellow muslim brothers and sisters wake up and see what Islam has become today.

O Allah Please Bless, Forgive and Guide us All - Increase our Love and Trust and Eman in You and guide us all with courage and faith so we can restore the beauty and name of Islam which is being destroyed, corrupted, manipulated and eroded away.

O Allah give us all the strength we need to raise Islam - Your Deen - back to the highest respect it so yearningly deserves.

May Allah Bless and Guide me and all my fellow muslim brothers and sisters around the world - Guide us to Sacred Knowledge - guide us to implement this sacred knowledge - guide us to guide others through our actions of this sacred knowledge - Guide us to help build Islam back - And to Guide us all to Jannah.

Ameen.

Khayal
03-23-2007, 05:53 AM
:sl:

JazakAllah khair

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umu 'Isa
03-23-2007, 06:31 AM
Wa iyaakum

and ameeen ya rabbil 'alameen to that beautiful du'a

jzcasejz
03-23-2007, 07:59 AM
JazakAllah Khair For Posting. His Videos Are Really Nice To Watch.

This Video Looks Awesome!

Malaikah
03-23-2007, 09:40 AM
:sl:

Mashaallah thanks for sharing. :)

- Qatada -
03-23-2007, 10:17 AM
:wasalamex

Ameen to the dua's, may Allaah make us of the ghuraba and allow us to die in that state. ameen.

It reminds me of the hadith of the Messenger of Allaah, sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam, when he said that paradise is under the shade of swords.

YusufNoor
03-23-2007, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angelzz
Oh When, oh when, Allah will our fellow muslim brothers and sisters wake up and see what Islam has become today.

O Allah Please Bless, Forgive and Guide us All - Increase our Love and Trust and Eman in You and guide us all with courage and faith so we can restore the beauty and name of Islam which is being destroyed, corrupted, manipulated and eroded away.

O Allah give us all the strength we need to raise Islam - Your Deen - back to the highest respect it so yearningly deserves.

May Allah Bless and Guide me and all my fellow muslim brothers and sisters around the world - Guide us to Sacred Knowledge - guide us to implement this sacred knowledge - guide us to guide others through our actions of this sacred knowledge - Guide us to help build Islam back - And to Guide us all to Jannah.

Ameen.
Assalamu alaykum wa'rahma-tullahi, wa'barakatahu Sister!

what a wonderful, beautiful du'a!

and also a great example of how a Mu'minah should post!

so...Ameen !!!

jzcasejz
03-24-2007, 12:29 AM
That Video Was Beautiful! His Way Of Delivering Speeches Is Just Special! He Is A UNiQUE SPEAKER! A Truely Inspirational Speaker...May Allah (SWT) Reward Him.

Al-Hanbali
11-04-2007, 05:32 PM
:salamext:

Excellent video masha'Allah!

NoName55
11-04-2007, 06:23 PM

check this out Khalid Yasin "Muslims -blame your self"

Re.TiReD
11-04-2007, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
:wasalamex

Ameen to the dua's, may Allaah make us of the ghuraba and allow us to die in that state. ameen.

It reminds me of the hadith of the Messenger of Allaah, sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam, when he said that paradise is under the shade of swords.
:salamext: Can somebody provide me with the above hadeeth please? JazakAllah.

InToTheRain
11-04-2007, 06:50 PM
He is a brilliant speaker, many people I know can't get enough of him. Brothers I know whent to attend his lecture of his during Ramadan on the 27th night. They said it's a great imaan booster, Mash'Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.