/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Computers and Technology

hateful
03-23-2007, 04:07 AM
Aslam o Alikum Dear Fellows
if any body needs any kind of help related to computers, Programming, dtabase,webdevelopment etc and etc.Window Problems, So and So you can put ur question here and i InshAllah tell you how to do that. or any body else can share. i think that muslims should be a most advance technology people.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tiger_Stripes
03-23-2007, 05:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hateful
Aslam o Alikum Dear Fellows
if any body needs any kind of help related to computers, Programming, dtabase,webdevelopment etc and etc.Window Problems, So and So you can put ur question here and i InshAllah tell you how to do that. or any body else can share. i think that muslims should be a most advance technology people.
Are u a webmaster?

hateful
03-23-2007, 05:37 AM
I am a computer programmer. also develop websites

AabiruSabeel
03-25-2007, 02:37 AM
:sl:

Do you know which registry file stores the windows startup sound file and other sound files?

How can we make a program to execute on its own when windows loads?

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
03-25-2007, 02:58 AM
Which programming languages u r familiar with... and which are the one u have high knowledge

hateful
03-25-2007, 06:56 AM
To manage Startup Loads on Window Startup
Just Download this small freeware utility... you can manage all your startups from here

there are many registry keys that manage processes to run on startup. but dont need to worry and search to them use this utility

http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml

I know nearly all the languages Php, C,C++ but mostly i work in DotNet Technologies....

Wasalam

hateful
03-25-2007, 07:01 AM
The files run when window loads can be defined in control panel sounds settings...
to make a file to run on startup u need to enter its value in system startup run..
HKEYLOCALMACHINE-SOFTWARE-Microsoft-Windows-CurrentVersion-Run and enter the file path in it simply

regards....

Abdul-Raouf
03-25-2007, 07:45 AM
HELLO hateful

CHECK MY THREAD

http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...tml#post694500

hateful
03-25-2007, 11:38 AM
hummm whts special in it ???

Pk_#2
03-25-2007, 11:41 AM
its computer related :)

He wants you to help him - i'm guessing!

'Abd al-Baari
03-25-2007, 11:48 AM

This is a really daft question but i tried looking on google for the anser but couldn't find anything...
anway my computer has an internet question and to share the connection with my laptop i need to use a router..so do i need my internet connection on the computer to be open for me to use the internet on the laptop?

Jazakallah

AabiruSabeel
03-30-2007, 06:38 PM

I wanted to write a program in C/C++ that forces a file to load at startup which changes the startup sound. Is it possible to do that?
Which files will I have to edit for that?

Jazakallah Khair...

:w:

Idris
03-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Wow geek world:D J/K I am some years back then it comes to the pc

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.