/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my loss

Asyur an-Nagi
03-23-2007, 09:26 AM
someone gave me a cute little kitten and it was the loveliest creature i've ever seen.

then last weekend i was stationed somewhere remote, and my sister called me that the kitty was having a terrible dehydration.

we sent him to the vets hospital and the vet called for a hospitalitation.

last night they administered and IV solution, since he refused any intra oral food administration. this morning prayer, they called me again that he was having a terrible heart failure.

two hours ago, he got a cardiovascular collapse.

and few minute ago, he was dead.:cry:

i never feel this depressed before. i have delegated all my hospital works to my junior for tonight (ooohhh...i completely lost my desire to do anything).

brother and sister, is it just me or it is something normal?

is there a supplication that could help me through this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
03-23-2007, 09:45 AM
oh that's sad bro. It's Allah will. It's normal to grieve over the loss of a beloved pet. But please be strong inshaAllah. Every living thing has to go one day. May Allah subhana watala grant you sabr and patience. Ameen.

syilla
03-25-2007, 12:28 AM
:sl:

oh...sorry to hear bro imsad

don't be sad...he'll be in jannah...inshaAllah.

i had loss a kitten...and i know how u feel...

LOVEESS TAKESS TIME TO HEAALLLL

wassallam

Tania
03-25-2007, 06:13 PM
Deeply sorry to hear about kitten :(
The best thing to do if you like the cats is to get another kitten:statisfie and go with him at vet. Any illness which is not discovered in time can have the sad ending. In the moment of adoption its a good idea to go to vet. Another pet will help you to go over the lost.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
03-25-2007, 07:08 PM
ohhh :'(

I was like that when my cat got lost

i still think about her!!

Atleast you don't have to think shes hungry somewhere, that's the worst feeling ever, trust me!

:(

It's been months i still look around for her - just incase :'(

May Allah grant you sabr, ahh :(

Duno wah to say Peace.

S_87
03-25-2007, 07:57 PM
:sl:
sorry to hear of your loss brother..

O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salat (the prayer). Truly! Allah is with As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).
And say not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah, "They are dead." Nay, they are living, but you perceive (it) not.
And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).
Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."
They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. blessings, etc.) (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones.
2:153-153

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.