/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua plz

nadia85
03-23-2007, 11:33 AM
Aslam malikum my hubby has been refered 2 hospitial 2 day 4 sum test on his chest he has had chest pains 4 a long time but only yesterday went 2 his docs and they refered him 2 the hospitail.So plz make dua 4 him

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islam_sister
03-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Asalaam Alaykum My Sister!
Sorry to hear that!..
May Allah keep him strong and protect him from any evil that may come his way..Ameen
Ma Salaama

lolwatever
03-23-2007, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nadia85
Aslam malikum my hubby has been refered 2 hospitial 2 day 4 sum test on his chest he has had chest pains 4 a long time but only yesterday went 2 his docs and they refered him 2 the hospitail.So plz make dua 4 him
May Allah heel him ameen! and keep him patient too.

all the best to both of you.

tc :w:

Irfan's Wife
03-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Inshallah he will be fine,trust in Allah(swt) :thumbs_up Ameen to all the duas

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
03-23-2007, 10:01 PM
May Allah grant your husband shifa and the best of health inshaAllah. Ameen.

Stay strong sis and keep making duaa. Alhumdulillah, even in your husbands illness there is Allah's blessing for him.

btw........................... out of 22 people who viewed this thread, only a few bothered to reply to the sis. Come on people where's the compassion? Why don't we feel each others pain and worry? It takes 2 minz to give duaa, yet guarantees an abundance of pleasure & blessings from Allah subhan watala. Please treat others how you'd like to be treated yourself. You never know you could be in their shoes one day.

- Qatada -
03-23-2007, 10:04 PM
:salamext:

Ameen to the duas'.. inshaa Allaah he will have a quick recovery, we will keep you and your husband in our duas' sister.

unknown_JJ
03-23-2007, 10:59 PM
salamz
Inshallah he will be fine,trust in Allah(swt) Ameen to all the duas
May Allah grant your husband shifa and the best of health inshaAllah.
Ameen to the duas'.. inshaa Allaah he will have a quick recovery, we will keep you and your husband in our duas' sister.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-24-2007, 12:06 AM
Ameen to all dua's.

may he get a quick recovery inshaAllah ta'ala

Khayal
03-24-2007, 12:18 AM
:sl:

May ALLAAH SWT grant your husband shifa, best of health and get a quick recovery InshaAllah, Ameen.

:w:

F.Y.
03-24-2007, 12:40 AM
Ameen to the duas and I pray Allah blesses your husband with the best health! Inshalla inshallah. Ameeeen x 10000.

hissa
03-24-2007, 12:50 AM

Insha'Allah Kair, and Ameen to all the dua's.

snakelegs
03-24-2007, 01:58 AM
though i'm not a muslim, i know how to pray.
your husband and you will be in my prayers. (it must be pretty scary).

nadia85
03-24-2007, 10:22 AM
Thanx u all so much 4 ur Duas I am soo greatful,The hospitial said he will have 2 wait ten days 4 da results ,Have any of u had a chest X-ray what is upsetting me most is I dont know what a chest x-ray is looking 4

piXie
03-24-2007, 10:57 AM

sorry to hear that sis..

May Allah Grant him Shifa and protect him from every evil thing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!