/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tahajjud Therapy - East London Mosque (Audio)

jzcasejz
03-23-2007, 03:06 PM
:salamext:

Tahajjud Therapy - East London Mosque 2003

By capturing the sacred moment on CD, this volume enables a return to the atmosphere that was generated during the third portion of the night in the last ten days of Ramadan 2003. During this unforgettable time of spiritual excellence many Muslims participated in the prayers creating an aura of togetherness and devotion.

The live and melodious nature of the Murattal style recitations performed by the various huffaz (Quran memorisers) serves as essential therapy (shifa) for the mind, body and soul, as noted in the Quran and profoundly experienced by those who were blessed to be present at East London Mosque. The CD features Abu Tayeb, Esam Al-Din & the famous Ahmad Amer from Egypt.

"Surely in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest" (13:28)

"We send down in the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy for those who believe..” (17:82)

Shaykh Abu Tayeb (From Bangladesh:statisfie)

Surah Al-Fatiha
Surah Ar-Rahman
Surah Al-Hujuraat
Surah Al-Qiyaamah

Shaykh Esam Al-Din (From Jordan I Think)

Surah Qaaf
Surah Al-Mulk
Surah Al-Insaan
Dua Made In Witr Prayer

Shaykh Ahmed Amer (From Egypt)

Various Recitations

YOU CAN ALSO LISTEN TO IT ONLINE: http://www.archive.org/details/Tahajjud_Therapy
:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Jazakallah U Beautiful Beautiful Man :d

Al-Hanbali
03-23-2007, 07:38 PM
:sl:

Jazak'ALLAH bro for posting :)....beautiful masha'ALLAH especially Shaykh Abu Tayeb

IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2007, 07:55 PM
abu tayebs surah ar-rahmaan... is.... amazing... subhanAllah! from bangladesh :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
habibti4allah7
03-23-2007, 07:59 PM
wow its amazing :)

Helena
03-23-2007, 09:38 PM
yeap surah rahman is the best...love it....it just completely touches my heart....yeap his bengali...:D ..:D ..:D

Al-Hanbali
03-23-2007, 10:31 PM

Does Sheikh Abu Tayeb lead taraweeh prayers every year in ELM?

Helena
03-23-2007, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhul-Fiqhar

yeap...there are three/ 3 diff sheikhs run the taraweeh each year...as they divide it between them and yeah sheikh Aby tayeb is part of it and Sheikh ahmed amer and others cant remember the names....cannot wait this year inshAllah....

jzcasejz
03-23-2007, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhul-Fiqhar

Yeppo...But I Don't Think He Ever Done A Dua Though :?

And...I'm Not Entirely Sure...But I Think Abu Tayeb Sometimes Leads In The 5 Daily Salah, As He Is A Local To The Area. (The Other Recitors Who Attend In Ramadan Are Guest Imaams From Other Countries.)

Helena
03-23-2007, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Yeppo...But I Don't Think He Ever Done A Dua Though :?

And...I'm Not Entirely Sure...But I Think Abu Tayeb Sometimes Leads In The 5 Daily Salah, As He Is A Local To The Area. (The Other Recitors Who Attend In Ramadan Are Guest Imaams From Other Countries.)
its abu tayeb and abul hussien lead the prayers ...and for ramadan it is special guests such as ahmed amer, ahmed saad...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.