/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaykum

nazapat
07-26-2005, 12:21 PM
Assalamu Alaykum (Peace be with you)

I am new here ,I am a muslimah live in Xin Jiang ,China I speak in Uyghur .Uyghur is a Turkic language with about 7.6 million speakers in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of China and also in Afghanistan, Australia, Germany, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkey, the USA and Uzbekistan. many Uyghur people beleive in Islam ,I love my Uyghur people ,I love all of the muslim and muslimah and I love islam !!!
I got this website by searching on the internet , I hope I find it benifitial for my islamic kowledge and learning English .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Silver Pearl
07-26-2005, 12:25 PM
:w: warahmatullahi wabarakatu,

Wow that was like a quick interesting geography lesson ;)

well sister welcome to Li, hope you have a pleasant stay and benefit from this forum.

See ya around sister :)

princezz
07-26-2005, 12:50 PM
Asalamu'Alaikum
i 2 am nw here. hpw u dnt mind da slng
i am 14 yrs old n my name is Halimah
i hope ma sty wil b a long n enjoyable 1 2 :P
tk cre
Wa'Alaikum Asalam

farzana
07-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Walaikum Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu

Welcome to the LI Forum Nazapat and Halima. I hope you are both in good health and Iman, Inshallah

Inshallah, may you have a very enjoyable and benefical stay

Wasalaam Alaikum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sena
07-26-2005, 06:05 PM
Welcome sisters Nazapat and Princezz to the forum,

have enjoy and benefit a lot.

:welcome:

wooov Sister Nazapat what a happy to see here for me. :) :) :) you are uyghur turk. you know Turkey turkish originally comes from Turkistan which is our motherland. Salams from Turkey to Uyghur turks there. I hope you have a enjoy here. ;)

may Allah bless you all

junna1
07-26-2005, 08:51 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI, sis nazapat and sis princezz. :D

:w:

nazapat
07-27-2005, 05:56 AM
thank u all
may Allah bless u all !

Pinkrose
07-27-2005, 12:09 PM

:aboo:

Welcome to LI sis!! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and benefit a lot!! :shade:

:w: :wilted_ro

أحمد
07-30-2005, 03:03 PM

:D Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun @ http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 :D And learn at the same time Insha-Allah . . . :p CLICK WELCOME TO LISTEN TO YOUR WELCOME NASHEED . . . ;)

Ansar Al-'Adl
07-31-2005, 03:31 PM

welcome to Load-Islam forums! :) May Allah swt make your stay most beneficial.

Nazapat, Mash'Allah it is good to see Muslims from as far as China interacting with other Muslims all across the world. Insha'Allah you will share your unique experiences with us.

A7med
08-01-2005, 12:23 PM
:salaam: & :welcome:
:coolbro:

HOPE U ENJOY AND HAVE A NICE STAY :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.