/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AL Mahdi .. AL dajjal ??

mariam.
03-23-2007, 06:44 PM
who comes first AL mahdi or AL dajjal :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Confucius
03-23-2007, 06:53 PM
The Mahdi..because he will be building up the muslim armies in preparation for the descent of Isa (AS), who will then defeat Dajjal with the will of Allah (SWT).
But i do know that when Dajjal appears imaam mahdi will hide away from him as we have been warned to do this....and NEVER EVER approach Dajjal as his Fitna will be the greatest fitna from the begining of mankind till the end of times.

i

Confucius
03-23-2007, 06:54 PM
oh btw...if u rly want to know more u can listen to the Series of lectures by yasir qadhi on the mahdi....its rly good..v.interesting.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2007, 06:55 PM
^ shes right :)

Also in ibn katheers book of the end he point by point states whats going to happen in the order of which it will happen. And the Ahadeeth of Mahdi comes before dajjal.

Hope that helps inshaAllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Confucius
03-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Oh yeah and btw...to clarify..the mahdi is considered as the bridge between the minor and major signs of the day of judgment....and dajjal is considred the first major sign of the day of judgment....and the 2nd is Isa (AS) i think...but mostly i think the Ulema agree that Dajjal will be the first and after that the rest will apear very quickly.
If ur rly interested there are loads of books/audio about this topic...

- Qatada -
03-23-2007, 08:44 PM
:salamext:

Coming of the Mahdi

Without doubt the end times are upon us. As we live through these days of confusion and struggle, many call the name of the Mahdi, and many have answered. This talk explores the Mahdi in the Qur’an and Sunnah, as well as shedding light on the rundown to his appointment. The sheikh also uncovers the false Mahdi’s that have claimed this title as well as some disturbing truths about one of the greatest trials; the Anti-Christ, Dajjal.

| Track 1 | Track 2 | Track 3 | Track 4 | Track 5 | Track 6 | Track 7 | Track 8 | Track 9 | Track 10 | Track 11 | Track 12 | Track 13 |

- Qatada -
03-23-2007, 08:46 PM

Al Mahdi comes first, and i think the scholars say that Al-Dajjaal is the first of the Major signs, and he will come after Al Mahdi. Al Mahdi and the muslims won't be able to kill him, and one day when they are performing salaah - Eesa ibn Maryam (alaihim Salaam) will come and he will kill Al-Dajjaal. And Allaah knows best.

Tiger_Stripes
03-23-2007, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Al Mahdi comes first, and i think the scholars say that Al-Dajjaal is the first of the Major signs, and he will come after Al Mahdi. Al Mahdi and the muslims won't be able to kill him, and one day when they are performing salaah - Eesa ibn Maryam (alaihim Salaam) will come and he will kill Al-Dajjaal. And Allaah knows best.
Will the dajjal be from Israel?

- Qatada -
03-23-2007, 08:52 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Tiger_Stripes
Will the dajjal be from Israel?

You might want to read these inshaa Allaah, they're really interesting:

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=8806&ln=eng&txt=
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=8301&ln=eng

mariam.
03-23-2007, 09:55 PM
thank you for this benefic reply brothers and sisters .. :statisfie

Insha'allah I will listen to it soon .. it's looks very interesting

Jazaakum'allah khairan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.