/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The power of women

hissa
03-24-2007, 12:09 AM
:sl:

I got this in email, thought I should share. :D

When everybody on earth was dead and waiting to enter Paradise , an angel appeared and said, "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men who were true heads of their household, and the other line for the men who were dominated by their women."

"I want all the women to report to Gabriel."

Soon, the women were gone, and there were two lines of men.

The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 100 miles long, and in the line of men who truly were heads of their household, there was only one man.

The angel said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves, you were created to
be the Head of your household! You have been disobedient and have not fulfilled your purpose! Of all of you, only one obeyed. Learn from him." The angel turned to the one man and asked, "How did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

The man replied, "My wife told me to stand here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
03-24-2007, 12:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hissa
:sl:

I got this in email, thought I should share. :D

When everybody on earth was dead and waiting to enter Paradise , an angel appeared and said, "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men who were true heads of their household, and the other line for the men who were dominated by their women."

"I want all the women to report to Gabriel."

Soon, the women were gone, and there were two lines of men.

The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 100 miles long, and in the line of men who truly were heads of their household, there was only one man.

The angel said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves, you were created to
be the Head of your household! You have been disobedient and have not fulfilled your purpose! Of all of you, only one obeyed. Learn from him." The angel turned to the one man and asked, "How did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

The man replied, "My wife told me to stand here

:giggling: :giggling:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.