/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel v England

England
03-24-2007, 06:13 PM
I can imagine most of you will be cheering on England :D

Come on England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone watching it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
03-24-2007, 06:14 PM
what you talking about? :-[

sport?

Peace.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-24-2007, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
I can imagine most of you will be cheering on England :D

Come on England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone watching it?
what a jolly guy lol, i'll hope england wins because you took the time to post this thread. i hope that makes you happy :)

Pk_#2
03-24-2007, 06:24 PM
what the heck is jolly

what isit..:mmokay:

Go EnGlAnD! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohammed farah
03-24-2007, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
what the heck is jolly

what isit..:mmokay:

Go EnGlAnD! :D
lol jolly means happy

England
03-24-2007, 06:34 PM
It's the Euro 2008 Qualifier football. I thought you were all football fans! :( Ah well, just say you support England. It'll keep me happy :D

Pk_#2
03-24-2007, 06:36 PM

:shade:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-24-2007, 06:55 PM
may Allah turn England to his obedience! Ameen!

Imagine England... the lions of Allah!! SubhanAllah!

Helena
03-24-2007, 07:09 PM
erm slightly confused...how is Israel part of Europe?

as am footie freak...soo come on england......this will qualify them for euro cup 2008 rite?

and which channel is it shown on ?...

England
03-24-2007, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
erm slightly confused...how is Israel part of Europe?

as am footie freak...soo come on england......this will qualify them for euro cup 2008 rite?

and which channel is it shown on ?...
It's on Sky sports 1. Israel is in the European championships because it would be too dangerous for them to participate in the middle east competitions therefore UEFA have accepted them to be put into the European competitions instead.... Even Israeli club teams such as Maccabi Haifa participate in European competitions...

This game itself won't qualify England to Euro 2008 but if they win it means they gain points in the qualifying table.

Keltoi
03-24-2007, 09:16 PM
Whose playing quarterback? Okay, bad joke.

Goku
03-24-2007, 09:19 PM
Go England!!! They can beat Israel. :)

England
03-24-2007, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Goku
Go England!!! They can beat Israel. :)

http://www.letsgoretro.com/assets/euro2004_engflag2.jpg
Um.... lol no they couldn't. We need a new manager. World class players but they can't perform for the national side for some reason... :rollseyes We'll beat them once they come over here after we get our new manager!

Helena
03-24-2007, 10:55 PM
thanks for that.....erm soo does it mean israel will play in the euro cup?

wots the score?

strider
03-24-2007, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
thanks for that.....erm soo does it mean israel will play in the euro cup?

wots the score?
It was a 0-0 draw.

Helena
03-24-2007, 11:07 PM
Seriously 0-0 ...thats very shocking...is israel playing for the first time?...plus with England....:-[

Helena
06-06-2007, 05:12 PM
gees..i have been searching for this thread....

did anybody watch england and brazil match last friday....well eng thought they had done it....byt unluckily it was a draw....1-1....

erm tonights is the big match...eng vs estonia...

other two matches eng have failed

against Brazil it was a draw

and with this?....not sure at all.....are they gonna be qualified for euro cup or not? how many points do they need?....

come on England.....:)

England
06-06-2007, 05:38 PM
England always seem to do better in qualifiers. We have a very poor record when it comes to friendlies so I wouldn't take the friendly games too seriously. If you had noticed England were beating Brazil 1-0 and then before Brazil had even equalised England were subbing virtually the whole squad, taking the best players off to rest for tonights game. Tonight will be a totally different game.

Helena
06-06-2007, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
England always seem to do better in qualifiers. We have a very poor record when it comes to friendlies so I wouldn't take the friendly games too seriously. If you had noticed England were beating Brazil 1-0 and then before Brazil had even equalised England were subbing virtually the whole squad, taking the best players off to rest for tonights game. Tonight will be a totally different game.
ah i see...in wot ways wud it b diff? positive o negative? wots ur prediction 4da game? da game probably started am off! usin da wii iz great!!

Amadeus85
06-06-2007, 07:01 PM
I always support all Israeli sport teams and Israeli sportsmen, so i didnt support England in this match.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.