/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Attention all! the relaunch of Islam: Global Message website!

Name
03-24-2007, 10:22 PM
Assalam'wa'laycum

It gives us great pleaseure to annouce the relaunch of our website www.globalmessage.co.nr

A complete new website, where all your islamic needs will be met insha'Allaah with nasheeds, quran, lectures of Shaykh Ahmad Dabbagh, articles, In depth Islam section - discussing fiqh, Aqeedah and many more.

The site will be updated on a regular basis and insha'allaah is the start of a new revolution in Islamic websites.
check it out - its really nice the site.
www.globalmessage.co.nr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
deen_2007
03-24-2007, 10:25 PM
okay ill ceck it out soon...thanks for the link

ummAbdillah
03-24-2007, 10:29 PM
salaam
cool website, jazakallah khair for the link
ma salaam

Name
03-25-2007, 12:11 AM
it is cool i know i really like the layout :thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2007, 12:12 AM
:salamext:

nice site looks neat, whos sheikh ahmad dabbagh bro :)

Name
03-25-2007, 12:15 AM
who do you think he is?

a shaykh obviously :rollseyes (joke) - dont mean to wind u up! :D

on a serious note - he is a excellent shaykh listen to his lectures for example they are excellent

Name
03-25-2007, 12:17 AM
do you guys see something in the back ground? like the text "opps no image" or something like that when you go to that site?

only reason i ask is because i want to know if ifs a problem to with my browser...

Name
03-25-2007, 01:13 AM
*bump*

snakelegs
03-25-2007, 02:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by YaRusulallah
do you guys see something in the back ground? like the text "opps no image" or something like that when you go to that site?

only reason i ask is because i want to know if ifs a problem to with my browser...
no, it's not you - i see it too.

Name
03-25-2007, 03:46 PM
its sorted now

i check it again and its sorted, seems to be fine

bronumba1
03-26-2007, 02:41 PM
cool

Pk_#2
03-26-2007, 04:57 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuuh,

jazakAllah

excellent recitaions mashaAllah MashaAllah!! :D

BarakAllah fik!! ma fav recitor! :) And now am very happy

Hope i don't lose the site gotta bookmark it! :D

Heh!

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2007, 05:22 PM
:salamext:

Sa'ad al Gambdi Recitations
ghambdi? lol mashaAllah recitation is indeed beautiful

Name
04-01-2007, 11:09 PM
new articles are added now and then mashallah

AbuAbdallah
04-01-2007, 11:35 PM
salaam,

I must warn you guys that it is a sufi site, here are some quotes from the site:

"Our Aqaid are formed from either Ash'ariyah or Maturidi; in Fiqh law we are either Hanafi, Shafi, Maliki or from Hanbali school; In tassawuf we are Muhammadi the followers of the Tareeqah Muhammadiyah."

"Islam: Global Message is exerting all its efforts into preservation of these pure teachings of traditional Muslims for generations to come InshALLAH Ta'ala inherited from he blessed sahaba, Ahle bayt taba, tabieen, and blessed Awliya from various tariqah's we love and respect all four schools of thought and respect their differences primarily because it is a form of mercy for the ummah."

I would advise the Muslims to stay away from this site. May Allah guide us all, and protect us from sufism, ameen.

bronumba1
05-16-2007, 11:48 PM
^^^ lost soul :rollseyes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.