/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BBC Planet Earth

lolwatever
03-25-2007, 09:13 AM
salams guys

has any one seen the documentary 'plant earth'?

personally i think its spectacular mashalah! especially the 'pole to pole' and 'mountains' series.. it just makes you think 'subhanallah!'

i really recommend ppl chek i tout.. especially on HD screen if u got one :D

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
03-25-2007, 10:06 AM
:sl:
i watch it, i find it very intersting
its great :thumbs_up

Al-Hanbali
03-25-2007, 10:35 AM

Yh subhan'ALLAH it's an excellent programme, showing the beautiful creation of Allah

Malaikah
03-25-2007, 10:38 AM

Yeh, mashaallah it is awesome.

Did anyone see that episode about those insects that are born every 17 years or something- that was beyond creepy. :uuh:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lolwatever
03-25-2007, 10:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Yeh, mashaallah it is awesome.

Did anyone see that episode about those insects that are born every 17 years or something- that was beyond creepy. :uuh:
which series is that in :offended:? i've only been able to watch 3 of the 5 series so far.

my fav scene is the shark one in slow motion!

i felt sorry for the dear that got caught by teh wolf :cry:... as silly as im sounding, it actually touched me! poor thing

(apparently part 2 came out recently!)

Malaikah
03-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Where are you watching them? :? They had it on T.V. but it finished... I missed most of them.

The creepy insect thing in the episode about Seasonal Forests.

lolwatever
03-25-2007, 10:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
Where are you watching them? :? They had it on T.V. but it finished... I missed most of them.

The creepy insect thing in the episode about Seasonal Forests.

oh was it even on TV? i thought it was only for sale!

i got the actual set

the neat thing is.. u can literally just turn off the audio and watch it on hours and not get bored!

Malaikah
03-25-2007, 10:50 AM
Oh, awesome!

Yeh, the series just finished a few weeks ago.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.