/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh Vs Bermuda! latest updates & HELP PLS!!

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 01:38 PM
OMG!!! i was looking forward to watch bangladesh & Bermuda's Cricket! BUT i just found out that we havn't subcribed to Sky Sports Channel!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I really wanted to watch it today! is there any other channel i can watch it on NOW...LIVE ?

i know i can watch it lator on BBC1 lator 2night. But i really wanted to watch it now!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

if there isnt another channel i can watch it on...can anyone tell me any website i can hear about it LIVE...radio stations..LIVE on air....pls.....

and pls update those who are watching it. i really want to know:'( :'( :'( :'(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-25-2007, 01:55 PM
:sl:

i don't know about tv or radio but i think you can get min by min updates here
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/wc200...ch/247480.html
hope it helps

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 02:16 PM
^^ thank you...i'll check it out NOW

'Abd al-Baari
03-25-2007, 02:21 PM

no probs, btw are u interested in cricket or is it because your from one of the countries?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
deen_2007
03-25-2007, 02:25 PM
i like cricket...and more because im from one of the countries...lol...b'desh.
brother....its not updating every minute....or am i not seeing the updates?

M2A^AKIB^
03-25-2007, 02:37 PM
that's because the game didn't start yet becz of the rain!:p

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M2A^AKIB^
that's because the game didn't start yet becz of the rain!:p
ye i know....hmm..b4 that im trying to find a link online. radio wud do :'( ....

anyway..heres wat ive found for those intrested : :p

10.25 : The covers are still on. Our sources at the ground informed us that the rain did stop for a while. However, it has started drizzling again. Stay tuned for further updates.

09.30 : Unfortunately, the rain has picked up. All we need to do now is wait and watch. We will keep you updated as and when we receive official word.

09.00 local time : Unfortunately, rain has intervened and the covers are on. We understand that it is a steady drizzle and the start has been delayed

'Abd al-Baari
03-25-2007, 02:40 PM

i think it's because its been delayed due to rain

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 02:41 PM
^^ i no brother...but its just that im looking for a link online

Al-Hanbali
03-25-2007, 02:50 PM

Sis there may be a link online the BBC Sports website to listen and watch live commentary on the match, I think...cos they ususally have that....

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 02:55 PM
ye...thanks bro. ive checked that out too...they are hosting live football match!! not cricket!! ...every other radio web i found, u have to pay to listen! i cnt believe bangla chanels or channels aint showing it live!!!

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 03:00 PM
10.40 : The news isn't very encouraging. The rain has picked up and the weather forecast
has predicted more wet weather. The unofficial word is that no play is likely before the lunch interval, which is roughly 2 hours and 20 minutes from now.
As always, we will keep you updated.

^ found it on that betting web the bro gave link to above...they do update every hour

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 03:10 PM
ohhh.....this seems like a bad luck to me! anyway..so u no its delayed now due to rain....what does that mean? a late start? or if it rains all day..wil they play it another day?

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 03:28 PM
oh look at me! searching and searching...but cannot find a live link!!! oh well..here's the latests news ive found: 4 those who want to know like me!

Bangladesh to bowl first

TigerCricket.com Report
25-March-2007

PORT OF SPAIN: Bangladesh have won the toss and will field first in their third and final Group B game of the World Cup against Bermuda today (Sunday).

Just after the toss had finished a light drizzle prompted the grounds staff to cover the wicket area. The weather has been a touch gloomy since Saturday with sudden bursts of drizzle every now and then. Scattered clouds hang over Port of Spain on Sunday morning also. With rain continuing to fall the match is certain to start late.

Bangladesh have kept faith in the same XI that has played in the first two matches for the third and final Group B game of the World Cup against Bermuda today (Sunday).

Abdur Razzak, the left-arm spinner had a minor groin problem but has come through yesterday's training session at the Queen's Park Oval alright and have made the side. Tapash Baishya is the 12th man. As in the previous two matches Javed Omer, Rajin Saleh and Shahadat Hossain Rajim have been left out.

The match is of mighty importance to Bangladesh who will qualify for the Super Eight stage if they win. Bangladesh have never before gone past the group stages of the World Cup in two attempts.

The Bangladesh squad celebrated the 20th birthday of all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan during a team dinner at a local restaurant on Saturday evening.

Bangladesh
Habibul Bashar (Captain), Shahriar Nafees Ahmed (Vice captain), Tamim Iqbal, Aftab Ahmed, Shakib Al Hasan,Mohammad Ashraful, Mushfiqur Rahim (Wicketkeeper), Mashrafe Bin Mortaza, Mohammed Rafique, Abdur Razzak, Syed Rasel, (12th man) Tapash Baishya.

Bermuda

Irvine Romaine (Captain), Dean Minors, Janerio Tucker, David Hemp, Steven Outerbridge, Dwayne Leverock, Oliver Pitcher, Deloyne Bowden, Lionel Cann, Saleem Mukaddem, Kevin Hurdle

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 03:35 PM
latest news:

11.15 : Some good news at last! It has stopped raining and the groundstaff are out there in the middle. We understand that the skies have brightened. The groundstaff are just about to remove the covers though there is still plenty of water on the surface. The umpires are inspecting the conditions and a few Bangladesh players are in the middle

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 03:38 PM
11.25 : All the covers are off and the stumps are being inserted. The crowd are understandably relieved. We are still awaiting an official word from the umpires. The staff are busy running ropes along the outfield to dry it.

Sanobar
03-25-2007, 03:43 PM
^^^err.. it began to rain there?? sheeshh.. das bad!

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 03:50 PM
yeah....real bad...i hope they can work their way through it...

latest news..

11.37 It has started drizzling again, a real dampener especially after the umpires announced a 11.50 start. That will change for now. The stumps are still on but the pitch is covered. Bangladesh players are warming up. Word is that the players will take lunch in 10 minutes.

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 04:05 PM
End of over 1 (2 runs) - Bermuda 2/1 (RR: 2.00)

Mashrafe Mortaza 1-0-2-1
OL Pitcher 1* (2b)

0.6 Mashrafe Mortaza to Outerbridge, OUT, first blood to Mortaza, dug in short, Outerbridge was tempted into the hook, the ball catches the top edge and goes straight down the throat of Mohammad Rafique at fine leg
SD Outerbridge c Mohammad Rafique b Mashrafe Mortaza 1 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR: 25.00
0.5 Mashrafe Mortaza to Outerbridge, no run, short of a length and Outerbridge defends solidly off the back-foot
0.4 Mashrafe Mortaza to Outerbridge, no run, Mortaza bowls that on middle and leg, tucked off the pads for no run
0.3 Mashrafe Mortaza to Pitcher, 1 run, Mortaza picks up a bit of pace, Outerbridge nudges it to third man
THIS WILL BE 41 OVERS A SIDE
0.2 Mashrafe Mortaza to Pitcher, no run, fullish outside off, swinging in, driven off the front foot to mid-off
0.1 Mashrafe Mortaza to Outerbridge, 1 run, drifting on the pads, warm-up delivery by Mortaza, tucked away to the on side

11.50 : The game is starting

Muslim Woman
03-25-2007, 04:20 PM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

format_quote Originally Posted by deen_2007
OMG!!! i was looking forward to watch bangladesh & Bermuda's Cricket! BUT i just found out that we havn't subcribed to Sky Sports Channel!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I really wanted to watch it today! is there any other channel i can watch it on NOW...LIVE ?

i know i can watch it lator on BBC1 lator 2night. But i really wanted to watch it now!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

if there isnt another channel i can watch it on...can anyone tell me any website i can hear about it LIVE...radio stations..LIVE on air....pls.....

and pls update those who are watching it. i really want to know:'( :'( :'( :'(
&&&

it's raining , no cricket now :rollseyes

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

&&&

&&&

it's raining , no cricket now :rollseyes

yes sis....:rollseyes ...i made this thread b4 they wer to start :D

Batsmen Runs B 4s 6s SR This bowler Last 5 ovs Mat Runs Ave
*DCC Borden (lhb) 1 9 0 0 11.11 1 (4b) 1 (9b) 10 82 16.40
OL Pitcher (rhb) 3 5 0 0 60.00 2 (4b) 3 (5b) 5 53 13.25

Bowlers O M R W Econ Current spell Mat Wkts Ave
*Mashrafe Mortaza (rfm) 2.0 0 4 1 2.00 (0nb, 1w) 2-0-4-1 59 84 27.64
Syed Rasel (lmf) 1.0 0 1 0 1.00 (0nb, 0w) 1-0-1-0 22 28 27.67

Recent overs 1lb . 1 . . W | 1 . . . . . | . 1 . 1wd . . 1

Current partnership 4 runs, 2.0 overs, RR: 2.00 (Pitcher 2, Borden 1)

Last bat SD Outerbridge c Mohammad Rafique b Mashrafe Mortaza 0 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00
Fow: 2/1 (0.6 ov); Partnership: 2 runs, 1.0 overs, RR: 2.00 (Pitcher 1, Outerbridge 0)

End of over 3 (3 runs) - Bermuda 6/1 (RR: 2.00)

DCC Borden 1* (9b) Mashrafe Mortaza 2-0-4-1
OL Pitcher 3* (5b) Syed Rasel 1-0-1-0

Unfortunately the heavens have opened and the rain has stopped play. The groundstaff are back on, adding the covers in a flurry. As we mentioned earlier, this has been reduced to 41 overs. We will get inform you of the revised playing conditions soon.
In the event of this match being washed out, both teams will earn one point each, which means that Bangladesh will go through to the Super Eights. However, there is a reserve day tomorrow. If the match isn't completed today, play will resume from the same position tomorrow. In other words, the match will not be replayed from the very beginning.
2.6 Mashrafe Mortaza to Borden, 1 run, width offered and Borden slashes at it, gets the outside edge and flies past third slip, third man does the fielding
2.5 Mashrafe Mortaza to Borden, no run, fullish length, defended off the front foot
2.4 Mashrafe Mortaza to Borden, no run, attempted off drive, manages to edge it onto his pads and the ball rolls to the off side
2.4 Mashrafe Mortaza to Borden, 1 wide, wide down the leg side over the batsmen, Mortaza striving for more pace
2.3 Mashrafe Mortaza to Borden, no run, off cutter, Borden decides to gauge the movement and bounce, lets it go
2.2 Mashrafe Mortaza to Pitcher, 1 run, ball darts in from off stump, Pitcher tucks it off his pads and sets off for a risky run, makes it in time
2.1 Mashrafe Mortaza to Pitcher, no run, good length outside off, steered towards point
End of over 2 (1 run) - Bermuda 3/1 (RR: 1.50)

DCC Borden 0* (5b) Syed Rasel 1-0-1-0
OL Pitcher 2* (3b) Mashrafe Mortaza 1-0-1-1

1.6 Syed Rasel to Borden, no run, Border plays too early and gets a leading edge which nearly carries to Rasel
1.5 Syed Rasel to Borden, no run, Rasel drifts towards the body, working up some inswing, tucked off the pads
1.4 Syed Rasel to Borden, no run, driven firmly off the front foot but he finds the fielder at point
1.3 Syed Rasel to Borden, no run, hint of awy swing, driven confidently off the front foot towards covers
1.2 Syed Rasel to Borden, no run, off cutter, defended off the backfoot back to the bowler
1.1 Syed Rasel to Pitcher, 1 run, inswing onto the pads, Pitcher turns it to square leg, takes off for a risky run but make his ground, beating the throw
Syed Rasel steams in

M2A^AKIB^
03-25-2007, 04:43 PM
why don't u guys just buy the ICC 07 package for $55 from www.cricketspot.com
or from here for $25.... http://watchcricketlive.com/home.php
watch it live... it's fun... u won't have to bother urself with updates...

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 04:46 PM
nah dnt wana waste money on that!! lol....whats the point im only intrested if bdesh go through...if they dnt im also not too intrested! anyway..im only updating for those that wana know...

M2A^AKIB^
03-25-2007, 04:47 PM
but u r missing out on the fun :D....

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 04:57 PM
like wat? bro i cnt watch it anyway....*upset*

Muslim Woman
03-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Salaam/peace

congrates to Bangladesh Cricket team :thumbs_up

they won :D :statisfie :)

we won :p

Alhamdulillah.

Yanal
03-25-2007, 11:39 PM
i know they won and did you see the bad injury horrible when the guy of bermuda was about to catch it and he let go and fell on his head he went to the hospital after that head injury ow that must've hurt well that is what allah (swt) has writen in that guys destiny MAY ALLAH (SWT) BLESS US

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 11:42 PM
yeah....yipee.....i mean to b'desh winning...lol......

so wens the next match guys? 4 b'desh? and with whom?

Yanal
03-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Asalam alakum warkmatualh wabrkatuh my brother and sisters and sis i really don't know who is banledeash facing i will check and let you know on this forum so keep looking i will take a few moments May Allah (swt) bless us ammen and let us go to paridise AMEEN :w:

deen_2007
03-25-2007, 11:47 PM
salam bro....

aww..thanks for checking....

wasalam

Yanal
03-25-2007, 11:55 PM
Asalam alkum warkmatulah wabrkatuh sis i know who bangladesh here look at thisSat 31 Mar
AUS vs
BAN
Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, St Peter's

Yanal
03-25-2007, 11:56 PM
It's australia vsing bangladesh at march 31 in Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, St Peter's May Allah (swt) bless us and let us go to paridise AMEEM :w:

Muslim Woman
03-26-2007, 12:00 AM
Salaam/peace

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
i know they won and did you see the bad injury horrible when the guy of bermuda was about to catch it and he let go and fell on his head he went to the hospital after that head injury ow that must've hurt well that is what allah (swt) has writen in that guys destiny MAY ALLAH (SWT) BLESS US

---no , i did not watch it. It was late night here....i slept & woke up , woke up & slept :p , good news is Bangladesh made it :)

sorry to know that a player needed to go to hospital, Insha Allah , will be fine.

deen_2007
03-26-2007, 12:04 AM
thank you brother....looking forward to the match! sadly Aussies are too good for Bangladesh!!

Yanal
03-26-2007, 12:07 AM
[Asalam alkum warkmatulah wabrkatuh my brothers and sisters and are you thanking me if you are no problem if any of you need any scehdule help on cricket or hockey you can ask me shukriah May Allah (swt) bless us and let us go to paridise AMEEM love Yanal/FONT] :w:

SATalha
03-26-2007, 12:09 AM
What player went 2 hospital.

Yanal
03-26-2007, 12:12 AM
Asalam alkum warkmatulah wabrkatuh my brothers and sisters AH BERMUDA'S PLAYERMay allah (swt)bless us and allow us to go to paridise AMEEM i have to pray but i will be back

Muslim Woman
03-26-2007, 12:36 AM
Salaam/peace

..... i have to pray

wooow, little bro , do u pray 5 times or like Hajj , it's virtual ?? :giggling:

....just kidding, don't mind :hiding:

Yanal
03-26-2007, 12:37 AM
Asalam alkum warkmatulah wabrkatuh my brothers and sisters and sis i do pray 5 times not virtually lol ok :w:

SATalha
03-26-2007, 12:39 AM
Mashallah, i will not delay my preyerz as well. Bangladesh zinda-bhad!

Muslim Woman
03-26-2007, 12:46 AM

Salaam/peace;

.... and sis i do pray 5 times not virtually lol ok :w:
Alhamdulillah

may Allah bless u :)

:amin:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.