/* */

PDA

View Full Version : did the prophet saws always maintain wudhu>?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2007, 09:02 PM
:salamext:

i hope your all well inshaAllah :)

please let me know if it was a habit of the noble and beloved Rasul sallallahi alaihi wasallam to always keep wudhu and perform it again as soon as possible when broken?

jazakAllah khair wa barakAllahu feekum

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
03-25-2007, 09:09 PM

I remember i read this a long time ago:

Al-Muwatta [of Imaam Malik ibn Anas] 2.37

Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Try to go straight, although you will not be able to do so. Act, and the best of your actions is the prayer. And only a mumin is constant in his wudu."

http://muttaqun.com/hadith/muwatta/book02f.html
Allaahu a'lam what it's explanation is.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2007, 09:11 PM

its quite clear bro :) jazakAllah khair.

i would share a banana with you if you was here, lol inshaAllah one day :)

Maimunah
03-25-2007, 09:17 PM
:sl:
i think its the sifaats of ahlul janah. in other words the ahlul janah are those who are always in wudhu.
Allahu a3lam
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2007, 09:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ruwaydah
:sl:
i think its the sifaats of ahlul janah. in other words the ahlul janah are those who are always in wudhu.
Allahu a3lam
:w:

makes sense ukhtee, jazakAllah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.