/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for my cousin ...

S£mmi
03-25-2007, 09:48 PM
:sl:

:cry: he's in critical condition at the moment

and he's going through lots of pain...

:cry:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
03-25-2007, 09:55 PM
:salamext:

Inshaa Allaah we will pray for him.. may Allaah cure him, and make it a means for forgiveness for him. ameen.

Maimunah
03-25-2007, 10:00 PM
ameen

unknown_JJ
03-25-2007, 10:13 PM
awww dnt wrry sis , inshallah he will be ok
may Allaah cure him ameen
tc asalamu alikum..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
03-25-2007, 10:37 PM

May ALLAH SWT cure him and reduce his pain, sickness, and give him good health, InshaAllah Aameen!

S£mmi
03-25-2007, 10:49 PM
Thankyou, he's got cancer...

Yanal
03-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Asalam alkum warkmatulah wabrkatuh my brother and sisters i am very sad to hear that i will pray for your cousins cureness may allah (swt) protect him from dying AMEEN :w:

Snowflake
03-26-2007, 07:20 AM
SubhanAllah! May Allah grant him shifa with His Mercy and Blessings. Ameen.

Abu Hurairah reports that Allah's Messenger, peace be upon him, said: "For every misfortune, illness, anxiety, grief, or hurt that afflicts a Muslim -even the hurt caused by the pricking of a thorn - Allah removes some of his sins." Ibn Mas'ud said: "I visited the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, while he had a fever. I exclaimed: 'O Messenger of Allah! You have a high fever! ' He said: 'My fever is as much as two among you [might have]. ' I asked: 'Is it because you have a double reward?' He replied: 'Yes, that is right. No Muslim is afflicted with any hurt, even if it is no more than the pricking of a thorn, but Allah wipes off his sins because of it and his sins fall away from him as leaves fall from a tree'."

S£mmi
03-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Thats true..thankyou

S£mmi
03-26-2007, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the prayers he's feeling better today..

- Qatada -
03-26-2007, 04:26 PM

Alhamdulillah, that's really good. :)

You can find some good dua's from the Sunnah from here inshaa Allaah:

http://makedua.com

anonymous
03-26-2007, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S£mmi

:cry: he's in critical condition at the moment

and he's going through lots of pain...

:cry:

awww inshaAllah i pray that he gets better sooon he'l be in ma thoughts and duas inshaAlah :(

Beblessed
03-26-2007, 08:22 PM
May Allah grant him shafee3a ameen and ameen to all duas that has been said inshallah

Samira_01
03-26-2007, 09:03 PM
He is in my duaz Inshallah :)

S£mmi
03-26-2007, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Alhamdulillah, that's really good. :)

You can find some good dua's from the Sunnah from here inshaa Allaah:

http://makedua.com
THANKYOU BROTHER

hissa
03-27-2007, 01:06 AM
Salamalikum S£mmi,

SubhanAllah, I started a similar thread months ago with the same title! My cousin was diagnosed with a brain cancer last summer, and its been tough. Alhamdulliah, he's much better now, but his good health is not guaranteed.
I know I don't exactly know what u are going through, as everyone is different, but if you feel like talking, I'm here.
May Allah cure him and make it easy, Insha'Allah.

S£mmi
03-29-2007, 05:15 PM
Thankyou sister

S£mmi
04-21-2007, 09:59 PM
sorry for upping this thread but today i really need your prayers please... :cry:

doctors are saying to his parents you may take him home now cause there is no point now.. :cry: i'm just so upset he was fine a couple of weeks ago and this week his whole body's been hurting hair's been falling out..please make prayers for your muslim brother..

hissa
04-21-2007, 10:07 PM
Allah yishfee wa hin 'alay insha'Allah.
What type of cancer does your cousin have?

'Abd al-Baari
04-21-2007, 10:08 PM

I pray to Allah SWT to ease his pain...grant him and his family patience and make his illness as a means of forgiveness for him...Ameen thumma ameen ya rabbal alameen :cry:

FatimaAsSideqah
04-21-2007, 10:09 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin!

Your cousin will be in my Dua..

May Allah Ta'ala cure him and make it for forgiveness for him.

S£mmi
04-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Leukemia as they call it over there blood cancer...he was sharing a room with this other boy there he had the same thing and today he passed away.. :cry: and my cousin was his friend and now hes worried... he can't talk properly anymore as well... my auntie(cousins mum) was there when the boy died and told the doctors the doctors said there wasn't anything they could of done anymore.. please pray for the boy that died over there today as well 17 years of age.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-21-2007, 10:34 PM

Oh I am sorry to hear about it..

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajioon..

Khayal
04-23-2007, 03:21 AM

Aameen to all duas, May ALLAH SWT cure him, ease his suffering, and give him a long and healthy life, Insha Allah.

Yanal
04-23-2007, 03:45 AM
May allah(swt) grant him heaven AMEEEM everybody say it with me AMEEM

S£mmi
04-23-2007, 11:46 AM
please pray for him and his poor family please...i don't think hes going to make it... :cry:

Allah (swt) please please make him better

S£mmi
04-27-2007, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
May allah(swt) grant him heaven AMEEEM everybody say it with me AMEEM
Ameen

- Qatada -
04-27-2007, 10:43 PM

May Allaah ease your family's sorrow and grant him and them, and all the ummah patience. May Allaah forgive him, and grant him jannah al firdaws, may Allaah allow you all and us to meet with him there. ameen.

Umm Yoosuf
04-28-2007, 06:33 AM

'Inna lillaahi maa 'akhatha, wa lahu maa 'a'taa, wa kullu shay'in 'indahu bi'ajalin musamman . . . faltasbir waltahtasib .

Surely , Allah takes what is His , and what He gives is His , and to all things He has appointed a time ... so have patience and be rewarded.

May Allah magnify your reward, and make perfect your bereavement, and forgive your departed.

May Allah grant your family Sabr (patience). Ameen.

May Allah have mercy on your cousin and pardon him. May Allah Illuminate his grave and expand it. May Allah grant him Janntul-Fidous. Ameen.

S£mmi
04-30-2007, 11:59 AM
Ameen.thanks For The Support People.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.