/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This Is The Teachins Of Islam

tresbien
03-25-2007, 10:26 PM
please click on the folowing link to read about the right of non muslims under islam rules.
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/380/

The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam (part 1 of 13): An Islamic Basis
The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam (part 2 of 13): Non-Muslim Residents
The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam (part 3 of 13): Right to Preservation of Dignity as Human Beings I
The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam (part 4 of 13): Right to Preservation of Dignity as Human Beings II
The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam (part 5 of 13): The Right to Freedom of Belief I
The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam (part 6 of 13): The Right to Freedom of Belief II
The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam (part 7 of 13): The Right to Follow Their Religious Laws
The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam (part 8 of 13): The Right to Justice I
The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam (part 9 of 13): The Right to Justice II
The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam (part 10 of 13): Security of Life, Property, and Honor
The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam (part 11 of 13): Good Treatment
The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam (part 12 of 13): Social Security
The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam (part 13 of 13): Protection from Foreign Aggression

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.