/* */

PDA

View Full Version : emergency

Maarya
03-26-2007, 06:40 PM
:sl:

does anyone know the du'a you read if you've lost something? i've forgotten what it is and a mate really needs it.

:w:

(ps: if this is in the wrong place, am sorry, feel free to move it, wasnt sure where to put it)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
03-26-2007, 07:24 PM

There is a du'a for when you've lost something:? I didn't know?!

'Abd al-Baari
03-26-2007, 08:04 PM

For recovery of misplaced or lost thing.
Sometimes it so happens that something is lost or misplaced, and then because one cannot find it one gets perplexed. In case something is lost or misplaced, and one has to search it before mid-day, one should recite the following Dua’a thrice, and after each recitation Inshallah the thing will be found out.

Transliteration: BISMILLA HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHIM. AS-BAH TO FEE AMANIL-LAHE WA AMSAITO FEE JAVARFIL-LAHE

Transliteration: BISMILLA HIR RAHMA NIR RAHIM
AMSAITO FEE AMANIL - LAHE WA AS-BAH-TO-FEE JAVARIL-LAHE

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. I have entered upon the morning in the protection of Allah, and I shall enter into the evening in the refuge of Allah. If the search is to be made after mid-day the following Dua’a is to be recited 3 times, clapping each time.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
I have entered into the evening in the protection of Allah of Allah, and I shall enter upon the morning in the refuge of Allah.

Maarya
03-26-2007, 08:11 PM
jazak'allah brothers. much appreciated

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.