/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Welcome me :)

noodles
03-27-2007, 09:57 PM
Now that I think about it, I haven't introduced myself yet. :)

Let me first explain the importance of my username.

Noodles? You may wonder what led to pick such a silly name as noodles.

Well longstory short, I was eating noodles at the time and was in a state of frenzy and needed some questions answered. Perhaps I may have overdone the title a bit, but I guess it stuck.

If you must know, I have other accounts with somewhat of a similar title. Why? because I just happen to love noodles too much. Despite of my indian ethnicity, I love noodles like westerners love hotdogs. Give me noodles anytime of the day and I will be happy as long as they are nice smushy and edible.

Perhaps other factors must be taken into account too. Most of the time, my fridge is filled with food spicy enough to make steam comeout of your ears. Any reason? Well, being born in an indian family, I couldn't do a thing. So over the years, I had minor cases of heartburn and cholesterol problems [And major iron deficiency] so I left my beloved spices and sought a different, less painful road. I had given spagetti a try but the pasta did little to my taste bud let alone tingle. Years later, I opted to try something new that would once again give my tastebuds a taste of their own medicine. Hence I found a little fastfood oriental place. Well what do you know, I had found the food of my dreams and my mouth was drooling rivers out by the time I was done.

Anyway, I would reveal my real name but, I have security concerns and habits that I would rather not go into, so for the moment, brothers and sisters, you can call me noodles.

So how exactly did I come by this forum?

Its simple as typing up 'islamic forums' on google and just hanging around for a day or two to find which atmosphere was a suitable one for you. I found this forum to have some interesting people and some aggressive debaters. Oh, I do love debates. [however, the prospect of being pounded by the opposition always scares the intestines out of me]

Anyway to conclude I'd like to say 'Hi' or islamically speaking 'Assalamueleikum' and I hope to get along with all of you softies.:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2007, 10:00 PM
:salamext:

softie?? *gives a manly spit*

;D :eek:

hmm... welcome bro :)

samah12
03-27-2007, 10:01 PM
SA Noodles. Softies? Just wait and see lol

Maarya
03-27-2007, 10:07 PM
:sl: brother noodles and welcome to LI. we hope you enjoy your stay with us. feel free to make yourself feel at home lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
deen_2007
03-27-2007, 10:21 PM
i welcome you (2 this forum)....thats wat u asked for ...init?

unknown_JJ
03-27-2007, 10:24 PM
I(JJ) also welcome u 2 dis forum ..bruva(noodles...) lol

noodles
03-27-2007, 10:36 PM
No no, I didnt just ask you to welcome me. I wanted you to sit down and listen to how and why I came here :rollseyes

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2007, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noodles
No no, I didnt just ask you to welcome me. I wanted you to sit down and listen to how and why I came here :rollseyes
you were eating noodles, and then you had a problem, so you came here.

interesting lol, you lil noodle :p

Muhammad
03-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

Welcome to the forum :)

That was an interesting intro - I am glad you relieved us all of sleepless nights trying to work out why on earth someone would call themselves 'noodles'. And I am happy you decided to stop by at LI!

May you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay Insha'Allaah,

:w:

Al_Imaan
03-28-2007, 12:34 AM
:welcome: to the forum. That was a great intro....^^like bro Muhammad said...

Samira_01
03-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Asalamu 3leykum ..
Welcome 2 da forum :)

'Abd al-Baari
03-29-2007, 03:04 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums, Inshallah you'll have a good and beneficial stay
btw nice intro

جوري
03-29-2007, 10:41 PM
:welcome: :welcome: <<< I love those welcome signs.. they are so cute...
welcome bros. noodles... I like your name as it reminds me of Mr noodles from Seasame street...

but sadly my noodles passed away in 2003 :'(

AvarAllahNoor
03-29-2007, 10:49 PM
What flavour noodles where they mate? I MUST know!

جوري
03-29-2007, 10:56 PM
^^^ lol at above... speaking of which my dear friend once made me some new Indian noodles were said to be advertised for by one of your famous Indo actors-- I have no idea who?-- but she said they were heavily endorsed...

sometime at 3 Am that day I swear to G-D I had this awful dream of fires... I woke up with a heart burn that could wipe a town with its heat... I downed 8 tums to no avail... I kept cussing her out, but sadly she too was suffering from its scorn... and we just drank cold water all night and peeled some celery and cucumbers and mint cookies--hoping to soothe our scorched stomachs to no avail... stay away from those hot noodles... I must ask her what they were called... hmmmmmmmn
peace!

AvarAllahNoor
03-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Lol and this was all in a dream?

جوري
03-29-2007, 11:08 PM
oh no it was so very really... just now I asked her who endorsed those noodles and she said some guy named sherook khan? So if you find his pic on the box... those are the ones to avoid... It was the heart burn that led me to dream of fires and eventually woke me up =(... but she too was awake for same reasons... lol

AvarAllahNoor
03-29-2007, 11:14 PM
Ahh cool yeah I've heard of Shah Rukh Khan. Can't even act. Lord knows ow he became an ''actor'' Oh well.

Let's hope Noodles wasn't eating those same noodles.
:p

AvarAllahNoor
03-29-2007, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

Welcome to the forum :)

That was an interesting intro - I am glad you relieved us all of sleepless nights trying to work out why on earth someone would call themselves 'noodles'. And I am happy you decided to stop by at LI!

:w:
LOL - I'm not sure if that was intended to sound sarcastic, but it made me laugh.:D

جوري
03-29-2007, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Ahh cool yeah I've heard of Shah Rukh Khan. Can't even act. Lord knows ow he became an ''actor'' Oh well.

Let's hope Noodles wasn't eating those same noodles.
:p
Which noodles? the one who dropped dead? or our new member? :D ;D

AvarAllahNoor
03-29-2007, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
Which noodles? the one who dropped dead? or our new member? :D ;D
Haha our new Noodles. But if he was eating those same ones. he wouldn't be here now I guess. :p

جوري
03-29-2007, 11:42 PM
here you go except they were spicy not tangy.... Don't buy those.. and you'll be doing your part to put him out of business.....

AvarAllahNoor
03-29-2007, 11:54 PM
Erm with his mug on the front. it's enough to put anyone off!!

noodles
03-30-2007, 12:49 AM
No no, they weren't Indian noodles :P

Its why I specifically said 'oriental' :okay:

SirZubair
04-08-2007, 06:38 PM
You currified noodle...

..welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!