/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahmad the repenter

youngsister
03-29-2007, 10:06 PM
:sl:
I was just wondering if you have seen a video by Bilal assad called 'Ahmad the repenter'.....Its such a sad story and it will bring tears to your eyes!
Bilal Assad is masha'allah a good & inspirational speaker from down under....(australia)

Ahmad the repenter is about a man who commits ZINA....(thats all im gonna say.)

Anyways i have found the video online incase any of you wanna watch it ok..theres 4 parts....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-626661257 1538152445&q=ahmad+the+repenter+part+1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-600875842 9103261723&q=ahmad+the+repenter+part+2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=47636020774 86870327&q=ahmad+the+repenter+part+3

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-710229366 5354406147&q=ahmad+the+repenter+part+4
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
03-29-2007, 10:12 PM
The Brothers round my area always go on about this.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2007, 10:13 PM
:salamext:

i've heard the audio lecture but i wanna see it too, jazakAllah khair uktee

youngsister
03-29-2007, 10:20 PM
:sl: No worries:):w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
03-30-2007, 02:22 AM
Greetings and peace be with you youngsister;

I tried all four links and sadly they would not work for me; is the story written somewere?

take care

Eric

Umu 'Isa
03-30-2007, 02:34 AM
:salamext:
This is such a great lecture. It is very inspiring.

You can watch it here: http://www.idca.org.au/index.php?opt...sk=view&id=331

or you can download the audio here: http://www.kalamullah.com/Bilal%20As...20Repenter.mp3

I don't think it is written anywhere.

This brother is doing two lectures here this weekend alhamdulillah. InshaAllah I will attend both :D

Eric H
03-30-2007, 05:33 AM
Greetings Rahmah;

Thanks for your link I have tried twice to listen but sadly it keeps cutting out and then stopping completely. Possibly the problem is down to my old steam powered computer, my next computer will be driven by a five litre fuel injected Ferrari engine. But until then I may just have to accept that I cannot hear the story of repentance.

I hope you enjoy and learn from the lectures this weekend.

Blessings and peace.

Eric

Woodrow
03-30-2007, 05:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings Rahmah;

Thanks for your link I have tried twice to listen but sadly it keeps cutting out and then stopping completely. Possibly the problem is down to my old steam powered computer, my next computer will be driven by a five litre fuel injected Ferrari engine. But until then I may just have to accept that I cannot hear the story of repentance.

I hope you enjoy and learn from the lectures this weekend.

Blessings and peace.

Eric
I can understand the frustration. I have probably the most up to date PC possible. But in spite of all the junk I have on it, I am limited by my internet connections. I have 28 kbs dial up and it takes me 2 life times to down load my avatar. My PC is a 5 litre fuel injected Ferrari, but I seem to be constantly getting stuck on the unpaved backroads and they are muddy.

However, my daughter does have High Speed DSL and I connect to her router wireless. But that is not always available and most of the time I'm stuck going back to my 28 kbs and can't download anything.

If I do get on my daughters DSL tonight I'll try to down load them.

Eric H
03-30-2007, 07:25 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Woodrow;
I am limited by my internet connections. I have 28 kbs dial up and it takes me 2 life times to down load my avatar.
Only two life times you must learn to be more patient:D

If I do get on my daughters DSL tonight I'll try to down load them
Ahh thats what daughters are for, recently I was begining to think they only want things, you must have taught your daughter well.:D

blessings and peace,

Eric

Woodrow
03-30-2007, 07:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Woodrow;

Only two life times you must learn to be more patient:D

Ahh thats what daughters are for, recently I was begining to think they only want things, you must have taught your daughter well.:D

blessings and peace,

Eric

And I only had to wait for her to get past 40 years old. I just hope she doesn't find out I already spent her inheritance, at least not while I live with her.

She finaly remembered to turn on her router, so I'm on the high speed now. I just tried the links in the opening post, but they are dead links. I'll try the others that were posted.

Woodrow
03-30-2007, 08:06 AM
Hooray, it is downloading. It should be finished in about 15 minutes, then I will upload it to yousendit and post the download link here, so those that want to save to their PC can do so. It will be in FLV format. I will try to convert it to flash format and then upload both formats.

Even better it looks like I can convert the download to wmv and that will play on just about all media players so that is what I'll do.

Isaac
03-30-2007, 08:56 AM
Excellent. One of the best and most inspiring lectures I have ever heard. He has such a unique style. And his Quran recitation, especially of Sura An-Naba is out of this world. MashAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.