/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bil Laden And Coke ?

NooralHaya
07-27-2005, 08:22 PM
as salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

yesterday when i was coming home from the supermarket on the radio i heard that sheikh osama bin laden [hafidhahullah] had once tried to negotiate with colombian drug lords to fix cocaine [which would illegally be dealt within the U.S] with poison? did anyone else hear this or read it anywhere? i find that real funny for some reason haha,but i dunno the authenticity of whati heard.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-27-2005, 08:40 PM
:sl:

its true here:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?...ectID=10337955

http://www.dehavilland.co.uk/webhost...=10&searchid=8

http://www.kptv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3641476

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050726/140/fo7c0.html

Preety funny if you ask me.

:w:

Bittersteel
07-27-2005, 08:42 PM
funny.

minaz
07-27-2005, 09:00 PM
yeh i read it in the paper today on the way to work, however here in the UK 90% of the heroin is from the poppy fields of Afghanistan. So wouldn't it be more effective to poison the ones growing in his backyard than those in central america? Well I guess Osama loves us Brits or he aint a good businessmen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NooralHaya
07-27-2005, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
yeh i read it in the paper today on the way to work, however here in the UK 90% of the heroin is from the poppy fields of Afghanistan. So wouldn't it be more effective to poison the ones growing in his backyard than those in central america? Well I guess Osama loves us Brits or he aint a good businessmen!
wheres your source for that?

i read somewhere that when the taliban first came about the started destroying poppy fields, Allahu alim. obviously though, he knows the colombians do a lot of drug trading with the US, so he'd rather poison the americans over the brits. jazakumAllahu khayrun for the links. ah, bin ladens a funny man haha.

Khattab
07-27-2005, 10:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
:sl: Exactly what I thought when I read this in the paper. Allah (SWT) knows best.

Halima
07-27-2005, 11:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hash

It is known as drugs are a direct breach of shariah law and haraam in the light of Qur'aan and sunnah, they Talliban banned drugs and destroyed poppy fields. Drug rate was totally down in what WAS the drugs capital of the world. Unfortuntly when the kuffaar invaders came drugs rockect back up 400%, subhanallaah.

Yeah but Hash, the fact of the matter is that they should NEVER EVER be influenced by any non- muslim to do the same. Hence, we are all reliable for our actions as muslims. It like saying if the non-muslims were to jump off the bridge would the muslims do it aswell?..that's the problem with them muslim ummah today. Same as when the "muslim leaders" requested that we muslim women should take off our hijabs. It that not following the same ideology as of those non-muslims? see my point brother?

TEH
07-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Perhaps we shouldnt talk about 'the sheikh'. I dont know whether we should believe half the stuff we read about in the paper. He could be a political scapegoat for all we know, dont wanna backbite the guy... :D

And besides, do you lot all want to be put on watch lists by American and British security services?????

:D

Muezzin
07-28-2005, 10:01 AM

Who's Bil Laden?

My name's Bilal, so it sounds sort of like that. Which kind of makes me a 9/11 suspect now. Hmm...

(note: if you're an FBI/CIA/MI5 guy reading this - I luurve ya, baby)

root
07-28-2005, 02:06 PM
Who's Bil Laden?

My name's Bilal, so it sounds sort of like that. Which kind of makes me a 9/11 suspect now. Hmm...

(note: if you're an FBI/CIA/MI5 guy reading this - I luurve ya, baby)
OK, noted. Hehe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.