/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which Prophet was the most to make people to convert into islam?-answer here

Yanal
03-30-2007, 04:31 AM
Asalam alkum warkmatulah wabrkatuh my brothers and sisters.. I would like to know which prophet made the most people to convert into Islam peace:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
03-30-2007, 05:55 PM
:sl:

No one is given the power to convert anyone, not even the Prophets. Its Allah who guides the people. Prophets' work is only to deliver the Message.

You can ask Which Prophet had the largest followers?
As far as I know, Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam has the largest followers. Our Prophet will take pride on the Day of Judgement over other Prophets because of the number of followers...

:w:

Pk_#2
03-30-2007, 06:26 PM
^^ :)

We can't convert anyone only Allah (swt) can,

But we can help by giving a good example of Islam, being good Muslims ourselfs can show those around us about Islam and that it is a peaceful way of life etc :D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2007, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Asalam alkum warkmatulah wabrkatuh my brothers and sisters.. I would like to know which prophet made the most people to convert into Islam peace:w:
:salamext:

bro if you want to know which prophet saws had the most followers by the permission and help of Allah, and ofcourse it is Allah who guides then without a doubt Muhammad saws had the most followers :).

Christians might try to argue but you see they dont follow Isa AS, they follow their desires and a voice.... no joke! So its without a doubt our beloved Rasul Muhammad saws :D. Takbeer, we're blessed to be in his ummah :D ALLAHU AKBAR!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
03-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Salam oh i see thanks alot guys

Darkseid
03-31-2007, 04:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrangerOnEarth
:sl:

No one is given the power to convert anyone, not even the Prophets. Its Allah who guides the people. Prophets' work is only to deliver the Message.

You can ask Which Prophet had the largest followers?
As far as I know, Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam has the largest followers. Our Prophet will take pride on the Day of Judgement over other Prophets because of the number of followers...

Actually people are often forced to convert, even against their will. In early muslim history, the bebers and Iberians were forced against their will to either follow Islam or die in the slaughter of the armies as they continue their march into Europe. But this isn't an uncommon practice. Several Canaanite villages were sparred from Ancient Israel rampage if they follow the Jewish faith. Charlemange of the Franks virtually kills everyone that opposed the Christian (Catholic) Faith. The Spanish Inquisition forsively did the same thing towards anyone that wasn't Christian in Spain.

What you should have said is no one is allowed to convert anyone except for that person that who s converting. And Allah is the one that guides them in their conversion to Islam.

siFilam
03-31-2007, 04:50 AM
:salamext:
format_quote Originally Posted by Darkseid

What you should have said is no one is allowed to convert anyone except for that person that who s converting. And Allah is the one that guides them in their conversion to Islam.
please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the same as what StangerOnEarth said.

wasalam
-SI-

AabiruSabeel
03-31-2007, 01:14 PM
Actually people are often forced to convert, even against their will. In early muslim history, the bebers and Iberians were forced against their will to either follow Islam or die in the slaughter of the armies as they continue their march into Europe.
I am not here to refute and debate, but it seems that you are mistaken in saying the above lines. Please go through what is said here: http://www.islamicboard.com/refutati...tml#post638653
Muslims have never forced anyone to Islam. And its of no use if one is forced to proclaim the Shahadah because its Imaan thats to be entered into the heart and that cannot happen unless one proclaims the Shahadah out of his own free will. If a person says Shahadah due to external pressure, then we can't say if Imaan has entered his heart or not.
There are more chances of a person becoming a Munafiq if he is forced to Islam and Munafiqeen will be in the lowest level of Jahannum. So increasing the number of Muslims is not what is required, but practicing Muslims are required.
So Islam is always presented first before asking anyone to enter it.
Its Allah Alone who turns the hearts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.