/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you see the future for Chechnya?

Chechen
03-30-2007, 02:03 PM
So basically I would like to know how you see the future for Chechnya. Who do you think will win the war? Will Chechnya become independant? How much longer will the war will continue? What will happen after the war? So how do you see the future for the Chechens?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
03-30-2007, 06:32 PM
At The moment it looks bleak. The people are strong and very much in need of recognition as a Nation. Technically it has Been a Republic since 1991. However, it is a very small country surrounded by Russia. Even with full independence and self rule it can not presently do anything without cooperating with the Republics that border it.

It's recent history shows little promise.

1991 USSR collapses, Dzhokhar Dudayev elected president, declares independence
1994 Russia sends forces to crush independence movement
1996 Khasavyurt accords bring ceasefire but not independence
1997 Aslan Maskhadov elected president
1999 Russia blames Chechnya for wave of bombings, sends troops back
2000 Islamic cleric Akhmad Kadyrov appointed by Kremlin to head administration
2003 New constitution gives Chechnya more autonomy but enshrines its position within Russian Federation. Akhmad Kadyrov elected president
2004 President Kadyrov killed by bomb. Kremlin-backed Alu Alkhanov succeeds him.
2005 March - Separatist leader Aslan Maskhadov killed by Russian forces, succeeded by Abdul-Khalim Saydullayev
2006 March - Ramzan Kadyrov, son of assassinated president Akhmad Kadyrov, becomes PM
2006 June - Government forces kill separatist leader Abdul-Khalim Saydullayev. Warlord Dokka Umarov takes over.
2006 July - Warlord Shamil Basayev, Russia's most wanted man, dies in explosion in neighbouring Ingushetia
2007 March - Ramzan Kadyrov becomes president
Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/co...es/2565049.stm

The future for them is truly in the hands of Allah(swt) It is nearly impossible for other nations to come to their aid, without waging war with the Republics that surround them.

At least half of Chechnya's pre-war population of 1 million people is now displaced or dead.

Unemployment in Chechnya is as high as 85%

Up to 84 percent of children in the Chechen Republic have health problems.

The entire Chechen population was deported by Stalin during World War II, and were finally allowed to return home in 1957.

There are an estimated 500,000 landmines in Chechnya, and up to 10,000 mine victims.

Security is still a major concern - around 3,000 people have disappeared in Chechnya to date.

Islamic Relief in the Russian Federation

Islamic Relief (IRW) was one of the first aid agencies to help Chechens affected by conflict and has been working in the North Caucasus since 1995. IRW now works in Chechnya, Ingushetia and Kabardino-Balkaria.

Most programmes in Chechnya are located in and around Grozny. Projects include reconstruction, livestock development and orphans sponsorship. In partnership with the UN World Food Programme, IRW is also implementing emergency relief projects and a Hot Meals for Schools programme.

IRW works in seven villages in Ingushetia’s Nazran region where it also supported three tent camps before their closure. The camps received regular food and hygiene kit distributions and had six mobile health clinics. IRW also trucked in 720 tonnes of water daily.

In the city of Nalchik in Kabardino-Balkaria, IRW has set up a Community Training Centre providing people with accountancy, management and secretarial skills.
Source:http://www.islamic-relief.com/projec...hnya/index.htm

About the only help most of us can provide is to help spread the word about their plight and support agencies like Islamic Relief Worldwide.

Darkseid
03-30-2007, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chechen
So basically I would like to know how you see the future for Chechnya. Who do you think will win the war? Will Chechnya become independant? How much longer will the war will continue? What will happen after the war? So how do you see the future for the Chechens?
The only way Chechnya will become independent is if it creates a United States of Caucasia with other Caucasian states.

To be honest. There should be a divine law that states you cannot achieve independence without the right to do so from me. It is because I am the only person on this planet right now that can establish a long living country that is pro-democratic, pro-popular, pro-freedom, pro-decent, and pro-just. If the prophets (Muhammad, Buddha, Jesus, or Moses) were still alive then they and they alone would have the right to outrule my ability. Because I am no more than an ant compare to their divine power.

Woodrow
03-30-2007, 07:32 PM
I may be wrong but I I believe all of the Russian States that border it are Non_Muslim . The only Country Besides Russia, they share a Border with is Georgia I know Georgia is non-Muslim. So uniting them with the surrounding States would make them a State within a non-Muslim country and they would still be in the same problem. Except they would have no independence and little self rule. I know that is what they have now.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Chechen
03-30-2007, 08:03 PM
What you should know is that Chechens aren't the only ones fighting now. Everyone is looking at the Chechens and are starting to join them. Men from Dagestan and Kabardino Balkaria are starting to pick up arms and fight the Russian invaders. You don't hear about it on the news because Putin likes to keep everything silent and his friends in the west help him with that. Everyday more and more young men join the mujahideen and now it's not only Chechnya VS Russia but the whole northern Caucasus VS Russia. So basically now Russia doesn't only risk losing Chechnya but the whole Caucasus. So I think with all the Caucasians fighting against Russia we will be able to push them out once and for all. Chechens have never been defeated before and we are people who will either win or rather die than be slaves to anyone besides Allah. Chechens have total absence of fear before death and obedience and submission does not exist for us. I think Russia will lose the war, lose the whole Caucasus and we will have the freedom which we've been fighting for for 400 years.

Keltoi
03-30-2007, 08:34 PM
Just a point of clarification, Putin is hardly a "friend" to the West.

SATalha
03-30-2007, 08:36 PM
from what i have been reading in Kavkaz it seems that the Mujahideens are not giving up their fight. Inshallah they will have their success. This is such a coincedence this is my assignment in uni. The question goes "how has the Russian guvernment handled the war in Chechnya and discuss the future of that region? So brother Chechen if i need your help...you better give it lol

Chechen
03-30-2007, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
from what i have been reading in Kavkaz it seems that the Mujahideens are not giving up their fight. Inshallah they will have their success. This is such a coincedence this is my assignment in uni. The question goes "how has the Russian guvernment handled the war in Chechnya and discuss the future of that region? So brother Chechen if i need your help...you better give it lol

Lol sure I'll be glad to answer any question. As for the mujahideen not giving up their fight yeah that's true they're still carrying out succesful operations against the kafir and still have fresh attacks prepared.

SATalha
03-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Jazakallah. I dont think the russians are gonna give up that easy. Anyways it so suprissing that not many people know that a war is still raging in chechnya!!:raging: makes me angry.

Woodrow
03-30-2007, 08:55 PM
Jazakallah. I dont think the russians are gonna give up that easy. Anyways it so suprissing that not many people know that a war is still raging in chechnya!!:raging: makes me angry.
That is the biggest insult and disgrace to the Chechens. It is the attitude that the world does not care. Nobody seems to want to be bothered by a small population in a far away country and surrounded by Russia. The message we keep sending them is "We don't Care." We need to turn around and change that message, we need to let people know what is happening and we have to let the Chechens know they are not alone.

I don't want to detract from the plight of the Palestinians, but what has happened to the Chechens is many times worse and it goes unnoticed. Since 1991 half of the Chechen people have been killed. of the few that remain many are sick and homeless. Nearly all are unemployed and they are in the deepest poverty not seen elsewhere.

If Chechnya had been a remote rain forest and instead of People this had been orangutans There would be billions of dollars raised to save them and armies of animal rights activists fighting the Russians to save them.

SATalha
03-30-2007, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
That is the biggest insult and disgrace to the Chechens. It is the attitude that the world does not care. Nobody seems to want to be bothered by a small population in a far away country and surrounded by Russia. The message we keep sending them is "We don't Care." We need to turn around and change that message, we need to let people know what is happening and we have to let the Chechens know they are not alone.
As always brother Woodrow you are full of wise words. Yes inshallah we will, when i fisrt starting reading about the Chechnya war i was devastated. Now I have been reading and reading. The first week i ordered 2 books from amazon, now i am trying to spread the word as much as i can.

Chechen
03-30-2007, 09:09 PM
It's true no one cares about Chechnya everyone is turned towards Iraq. You can't really say it's the peoples' fault. Putin is doing a great job at keeping everyone silent. And most people even if they know about the Chechen problem they simply don't care. I understand the kafir doesn't care, it's normal but when some muslim brothers and sisters don't care that really skcosk me. I just don't understand why. Maybe we're considered as outsiders because we're white? Who knows... But anyways Dokka Umarov, in a recent interview, promised big things to happen during spring. So we just have to wait and see. It may be another big attack like on Nalchik or something because the mujahideen have said that they will take this war beyond Chechnya and that they'll bring it right to Moscow.

SATalha
03-30-2007, 09:17 PM
its not coz chechens r white. Its jus people only watch t.v and dnt say 'hey apart from iraq and afganistan, how is the rest of the ummah'. Yes i read the interview, i jus wish there was another way 2 this than war.

Khan-Ghalgha
03-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Yeah that all sounds very pround, like we're gonna defeat Russia and such... well here is reality check for ya - Russia is 140 mil. strong, 2-3 largest armed force in the world, chechen's population estimated around one million(might be more). Now tell me how are you gonna defeat Russia? and consider this,considerable amount of chechens(100.000+ the very least, might be several 100's) lives in Russia, considerable part of chechens currently willing or unwillingly work for Kremlin appointed Kadirov, who pretty much is the sole ruler of chechenya as of now.
The war in chechenya imho was manufactured by russia's rulers in the early 90 for their own purposes, to distract the population, to make money, as a political tool, pick any or all together. The fact is they've started the war when they wanned and they ended it when they wanted, right now the war is practically over, with kremlin puppets firmly in power and chechen traitors on a pay-role.
There is no war, just slaughter of those who's against, of those with true knowledge of Islam. the situation in the rest of Norther Caucasian republics is pretty much the same(except north-ossetia at least). The best of the best, the most knowledgeable, the most pious are being murdered.

SATalha
03-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Ever heard of the story of david v goliath?

Chechen
03-30-2007, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khan-Ghalgha
Yeah that all sounds very pround, like we're gonna defeat Russia and such... well here is reality check for ya - Russia is 140 mil. strong, 2-3 largest armed force in the world, chechen's population estimated around one million(might be more). Now tell me how are you gonna defeat Russia? and consider this,considerable amount of chechens(100.000+ the very least, might be several 100's) lives in Russia, considerable part of chechens currently willing or unwillingly work for Kremlin appointed Kadirov, who pretty much is the sole ruler of chechenya as of now.
The war in chechenya imho was manufactured by russia's rulers in the early 90 for their own purposes, to distract the population, to make money, as a political tool, pick any or all together. The fact is they've started the war when they wanned and they ended it when they wanted, right now the war is practically over, with kremlin puppets firmly in power and chechen traitors on a pay-role.
There is no war, just slaughter of those who's against, of those with true knowledge of Islam. the situation in the rest of Norther Caucasian republics is pretty much the same(except north-ossetia at least). The best of the best, the most knowledgeable, the most pious are being murdered.

Yes it's true I may sound proud at some moments and I have reasons for being proud. Sure Russia has the second most powerful army in the war and stuff but haven't we beaten them in 1996? Have you seen videos and heard tapes where you can hear Russian generals literally crying begging Yeltsin to stop and negotiate with the Chechens. For 400 years they have being fighting us and trying to exterminate us in every way possible and still to this day we are fighting them and they fear us. And don't forget the Chechens aren't the only ones fighting the Russians now the whole northen Caucasus is you just don't hear about it on the news. Kadyrov is no one. Just another traitor like the rest and he'll end up getting killed sooner or later. And I don't understand how you can say there is no war. Sure Basayev's death was a hard blow for the mujahideen but they're still carrying out operations and destroying the kafir. And civilians are still being killed, kidnapped, tortured, etc.

Chechen
03-30-2007, 09:58 PM
its not coz chechens r white. Its jus people only watch t.v and dnt say 'hey apart from iraq and afganistan, how is the rest of the ummah'. Yes i read the interview, i jus wish there was another way 2 this than war.

Yeah true people only believe what the TV tells them. And I wish there was another way than war aswell but the Russians only understand when you tell them with force. Aslan Maskhadov asked the Russian again and again to sit down and negotiate and end this massacre. But what did the Russians do? They killed him. The Russians have proven that they don't want peace. The only way to make them understand and have them come back to their senses is to give them a good beating which is what we're doing right now.

Khan-Ghalgha
03-30-2007, 10:25 PM
I know you're proud, but I think the war was started and ended by Russians when they wanted and how they wanted.
You dont honestly believe Russia couldnt annihilate the whole chechen population if they wanned? They picked chechenya for several reasons back in 1990's, all went according to plan, and now Russia is where it planned to be, the resistance is there, I'm not denying that, but what it can really do against pro kremlin chechen brigades, let alone against russia's military presence? Not much, lets face it, really... not much, you know why? Because the majority in there are getting along with Kadirov pretty well, either out of fear or out of money, doesnt matter, and even if they dont, the general level of islamic awareness among chechen population is on par with rest of islamic world - which is as low as it ever been, I dont think Allah would help nation who's more or less forsaken islam, as did pretty much all of the muslim nations, don't you agree? Or you gonna argue that chechens unlike everyone else are such devoted and knowledgeable muslims?
And what was happening when chechenya was free 1996-1999? Tell people over here what was going on, if you were around.

Khan-Ghalgha
03-30-2007, 10:34 PM
The only way to make them understand and have them come back to their senses is to give them a good beating which is what we're doing right now.
You live in a dreamworld or better yet in some comics where a superhero annihilates scores of bad guys and saves the frikin world, wake up and smell the s**t.:blind:

SATalha
03-30-2007, 11:07 PM
I know you're proud, but I think the war was started and ended by Russians when they wanted and how they wanted.
You dont honestly believe Russia couldnt annihilate the whole chechen population if they wanned? They picked chechenya for several reasons back in 1990's, all went according to plan, and now Russia is where it planned to be, the resistance is there, I'm not denying that, but what it can really do against pro kremlin chechen brigades, let alone against russia's military presence? Not much, lets face it, really... not much, you know why? Because the majority in there are getting along with Kadirov pretty well, either out of fear or out of money, doesnt matter, and even if they dont, the general level of islamic awareness among chechen population is on par with rest of islamic world - which is as low as it ever been, I dont think Allah would help nation who's more or less forsaken islam, as did pretty much all of the muslim nations, don't you agree? Or you gonna argue that chechens unlike everyone else are such devoted and knowledgeable muslims?
And what was happening when chechenya was free 1996-1999? Tell people over here what was going on, if you were around.
Bro wat kind of judgmental attitude is that! They might of not been the most knowledgeabl they where still muslims! Didnt giv da russians an excuse 2do wat they did. Ur commentr r very crude. And ur wrong, the islamic influence amongst da muslim fighterz is ströng. So plz have sum consideration b4 u MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THIS.

Lina
03-30-2007, 11:48 PM
:sl:

Allahu A'lam

Allah knows best.

Khan-Ghalgha
03-30-2007, 11:49 PM
What'd you mean by "might not of been"? I'm talking about present day people in chechenya.
And ur wrong, the islamic influence amongst da muslim fighterz is ströng.
Quote me if I wrote that muslims fighters dont have islamic influence, I dont find it.

I'm talking about the general population and the "traditional islam" in the whole of northern Caucausus, not only chechenya, There is a war of ideas, what russians are doing is nothing else but eradicating the islamic awakening which is taking place right now, the current situation where true and especially knowledgeable muslims being singled out and lost without a trace, so their relatives dont even get to bury their bodies.
And the nonsence about - "we're against the world", I'm just saying, get real for Allah's sake, you cant defeat them alone, small group of mujahideen can hold on and fight but if the population is overall ignorant, the population will remain in the same state it is and again not only in chechenya and not only in N.Caucausus, around the world, situation is more or less comparable.

Warriors of Allah fighting on path of Allah will enter paradise, we shouldn't worry about them, we should worry about the rest of us, those who are off the true path.

SATalha
03-31-2007, 12:34 AM
so wat do u suppose they do jus roll over n let the russians do wat they want. Sory i get ur point about the general population being not islamic. Iam not 2 sure about that. Lets hope the mujahideens and the 1s with good islamic influence can defeat the russians and spread tru islam inshallah. Or u cud b a pessemist.

Khan-Ghalgha
03-31-2007, 12:58 AM
so wat do u suppose they do jus roll over n let the russians do wat they want.
the thing is, a lot have done just that

Sory i get ur point about the general population being not islamic. Iam not 2 sure about that.
stop putting words in my mouth.
Some muslims(if not most of them) run around in circles and chant shahada, pray to dead sufi sheiks, asking them to help them through and a lot of stuff like that if anything at all - this is reality, it's called traditional Islam over there, that's what I'm referring to, a few who have the real knowledge of Islam and trying to do dawaat are the ones being killed while they fight or while they preach.

Darkseid
03-31-2007, 02:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I may be wrong but I I believe all of the Russian States that border it are Non_Muslim.
Since when did Allah want seperation?

The only Country Besides Russia, they share a Border with is Georgia I know Georgia is non-Muslim.
Georgia has muslims, therefore it is muslim. It might not have a theocratic institution, but it does have muslims. If it has muslims, then it is muslim is my point. Like if it has christians then it is christian. If it has Jews then it is Jewish. There is some factor presented by those people living in that country that influences it at least partially to an extent with that faith perhaps only in law or in practice of some kind.

So uniting them with the surrounding States would make them a State within a non-Muslim country
Actually you got it wrong. It would make them a state of either theocratic or non-theocratic (hopefully non-theocratic since all theocratic states would be like the Vatican or Iran) of a large muslim majority that is in a neither-muslim country. A neither muslim nor non-muslim state, because it is a federation and therefore has some muslim influence.

and they would still be in the same problem.
Perhaps the actual problem is understanding how corrupt theocratic states are in reality rather than in mythological mental perceptions.

Your view of a theocratic state is one of utter enlightment and tranquility.

My view of a theocratic state is another Iran indulged in controlling people by use of religious institution.

You can't have an actual muslim state, unless Muhammad was made into an Immortal long ago, which would then establish an everlasting and true muslim state. Of course it would be the first global state or state encompassing the entire Earth, but that's another story. The same is true for a Jewish State or a Christian State. Like how Hitler controlled the German Lutheran Church and how Zionists are trying to control Judaism with their own interpretation.

Only the founding father or fathers of a faith should be allowed to create and institute over a theocratic state. Because without such a leader, you just get another Vatican. You know that's why the Caliphate dissolved so easily. It was because Muhammad wasn't able to permanently institute over it due to the fact he was a mortal man. Why am I saying this? Because no man other than the man himself can properly institute his faith. But why did Allah not make Muhammad immortal? Well that factor goes outside of your beliefs and right now you are not ready to know that factor, young brother.

However, you can have a state under religious jurisdictions in terms of laws. The United State's laws are mostly bounded to Christianity. So doing the same with Islam, shouldn't be a difficult practice.

And that would be how you could establish a Judicially Muslim State.

Except they would have no independence and little self rule. I know that is what they have now.
You can have a lot of self rule in a federation. Look at Switzerland. Each Canton is practically independent from each other except in external affairs with trade, defense, or conflicts between Cantons.

Who's to say you can't do the same? And besides any tiny little state that size would eventually be gobbled up by a larger state. I can't even list how many times that has occured in the past. You know where smaller states like Tibet were devoured by larger states like China. You could very well have the same thing with Georgia.

At least in a federation, the little state doesn't have to fear such a fate. Federations are made to protect individual states as long as those federations are truly federal like Canada or Switzerland.

SATalha
03-31-2007, 07:23 AM
this is where ur wrong. Although Muhammed (peace b upon him) was the best ruler this world has ever seen, doesnt mean that others after him werent as just and kind. Look at the 4 caliphs after the Rusul (peace b upon him) they where the best aswell. I can name many present day scholarz who would make fine caliphs. There are scholarz out their from the lineage of the phrophet (peace b upon him) that wud b just rulerz. In my opinion now that islam is in peoples mind, its only a matter of time wen these right minded people will have chance 2 become caliphs once more, inshallah. And then problems like chechnya wud not exist.

Darkseid
03-31-2007, 03:35 PM
[B]this is where ur wrong. Although Muhammed (peace b upon him) was the best ruler this world has ever seen, doesnt mean that others after him werent as just and kind.
I think history it self pretty much says that you my brother are wrong.

Did the caliphate survive? Weren't there re-establishments of this caliphate with the Ottoman Empire and such?

A civilization isn't going to survive forever unless it is under a structure that has the possibility to survive for such a long period of time.

With Rome the reason why it did not survive was because it was controlled by a monarch. Absolute Monarchies will not survive. This means Saudi Arabia, Bhutan, and the Vatican will eventually succumb to the same fate.

Democracy cannot survive in an aristocratic institution. The Roman Republic (precursor to the Roman Empire) couldn't survive, because it had an aristocratic institution. America, Britain, and Mexico are under an aristocratic institution, which means eventually they will succumb to the same faith as other nations.

Authoritarian Socialism cannot survive in a federation. That was the fate that took place in Russia.

Tribalization or Confederations of small states cannot survive like the Ancient Greek Confederation.

Theocratic institutions cannot survive. Look at what happened to Japan, Ancient Egypt, the Caliphate, Christedom (the Vatican during the Middle Ages), and other such institutions. They all couldn't survive.

The only thing that can survive is democratic society that isn't highlighted by an aristocracy. That way less fortunate people can work on equal terms and you have a united area. It has to be a society that allows freedom of faith and doesn't have a single faith dominate the entire world. That way people are united, while practicing different faiths. It has to be a society not govern by a monarch, (although that could simply mean a semi-presidential or parliamentary government) so that the people are united to govern themselves. It has to be a federation of smaller states to insure adequet representation of the people by their cultural differences. There has to be some form of a central government. And finally although it can be a socialist nation, it has to be a non-authoritarian society like Sweden. Socialism cannot properly work with a dictator. There is always too much at cost with a dictator and that as I have stated before the inability to have the people properly govern themselves.

Most importantly a government has to be progressive. Without being progressive it will decay.

Look at the 4 caliphs after the Rusul (peace b upon him) they where the best aswell.
You are aware there can only be one best. Best implies only one thing. You could say they were the best group of Caliphs. But they still weren't good enough to keep to Caliphate together after they were gone. It still deteriated and it was their job to keep it together after Muhammad's death.

I can name many present day scholarz who would make fine caliphs.
Yes but you also have to remember. That our present-day course will require the institution to change from what it was in the past. The past is the past and we cannot afford to go back into the past.

And that's the problem with having a Caliphate as it was in the past. People grow and the government has to grow with them.

So are you going to have a democratic Caliphate or a monocratic Caliphate?

Are you going to take care of yourselves or do you want someone else to do that for you like a dictator or a king?

There are scholars out their from the lineage of the prophet (peace b upon him) that wud b just rulerz.
Funny. I'm a descendent of Moses and I am a scholar. But people don't feel that I'm the necessary figure to become a government figure, well except for my wife and family.

In my opinion now that islam is in peoples mind, its only a matter of time wen these right minded people will have chance 2 become caliphs once more, inshallah. And then problems like chechnya wud not exist.
The only right people are those that are progressive, those that keep up with the times, and those that want to make life better for people. Not to take care of them for an eternity, but so they can take care of themselves.

Chechen
03-31-2007, 04:03 PM

Yes true the Russians started this war but ended it how they wanted to? Did you know that Russia was actually planning to invade all of Chechnya in just 2 hours? But what happened? After 2 years fighting the Russians were exhausted and Basayev with about 1500 men took back Grozny and forced the Russians on their knees. So to say Russia ended the war how they wanted is wrong unless they actually were planning on losing. And it is possible for us to defeat Russia. We've done it before and we can do it again if we have the will and we try. And once more I'm telling you the whole northern Caucasus is preparing to fight it's not gonna be only 700 Chechen mujahideen fighting now. And about people working for Kadyrov, yes that's true they're forced, some are in terrible need of money. But the majority of the Chechens support the resistance even if they keep quiet about it to not get kidnapped and killed by the FSB. Dokka Umarov said in a recent interview that there are a lot of young men, not only Chechens, who are asking to join jihad but he says he can't take them because he doesn't have enough weapons. Also look at the Russian army, it's full of corrupt generals who want nothing but money and young boys who were sent to fight and don't even want to be in Chechnya. The Russian army has no will, no purpose, no reason in fighting and an army like that is a very weak army. On the other side you have the Chechen rebels who may only be 700 men but they're fighting for a reason which they're ready to die for. They have military experience because they have fought during the first war and know the terrain a lot better than the Russians. During the first war the Chechens with about 1500 men and nothing but Ak47's and RPG's defeated an army of 30 000 men who had tanks, planes, helicopters etc. So it's not impossible.

SATalha
03-31-2007, 08:18 PM
Darkseid I appreciate your response and I take your point that the caliphate did slowly fade away. The reason is because we as Muslims did not follow the guidance as much and there was a decline in prayer and repentance. People know this especially groups like the Ikhwan and Hamas.

The only structures that we need is the Quraan and Sunnah, as long as we have these two sources the foundation is always their. In the Shariah we allow freedom of faith so that wouldn’t be a problem, we also would honour the people of different faiths and it is our duty to protect them. Time will tell what unfolds in this earth? All we can do is wait, work, prey and repent.

Anyway this is off topic, the future of Chechens is in the will of Allah, i hope they find their independance soon. However i feel that after BAsyevs death the chechen people and fighters seem demotivated. Lets hope Dokka Umorov can improve the sitiuation Inshallah.

P.S you would make a good M.P…just say I am a descendant of Moses lol.

:thumbs_up

Keltoi
03-31-2007, 08:43 PM
Over time I believe Chechnya will gain independence, but it won't be because of a great military victory. It all depends on who takes over the presidency after Putin. If a more reform minded leader emerges who is more concerned with economic and security issues, then Chechnya might get what they have been seeking.

SATalha
03-31-2007, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Over time I believe Chechnya will gain independence, but it won't be because of a great military victory. It all depends on who takes over the presidency after Putin. If a more reform minded leader emerges who is more concerned with economic and security issues, then Chechnya might get what they have been seeking.
Yep this is the way i prefer. Although i dont think they will alow just anyone, it will be one that is a puppet and who will listen to Russian. Do remember that their are pipe lines of oil that run through Chechnya. Could this have a bearing? :?

Chechen
03-31-2007, 10:34 PM
I don't think we'll gain independance because some kind Russian president will arrive. The FSB controls everything in Russia and Putin will definitely leave someone like him behind if he leaves and doesn't decide to do a third term as president. The Chechens could beat the Russians by fighting but it would be longer since they're by far more outnumbered and Russian technology is far more superior. I think the rebels will try to do something that will shock Russia, something that no one will be able to ignore, and they'll put the Russians in a position where they'll have to sit down and negotiate.

AHMED_GUREY
04-01-2007, 12:43 AM
Happy Chechen faces

A beautiful rebuild Grozny

Insha-allah :)

Khan-Ghalgha
04-01-2007, 12:50 AM
Chechenya is a part of the Umma, the situation in chechenya is comparable to so many muslim countries and minorities around the world.

It's not a secret that our world is one-polar atm, after collapse of USSR, we've also seen collapse of last standing opponent to western ideology.

It looked like west can celebrate victory - no more serious threats to their complete economical,political and most importantly ideological domination....
except Islam... the threat must be eliminated.

That, ladies and gentlemen is the underlying motive of pretty much any significant world event involving muslim countries.

War of ideas, image is everything, get Hollywood involved, create boogeymen, put puppets in place, suppress the knowledge, seduce the masses, and brainwash... lots of it

What muslims should do about it? answer is all too evident - learn,practice, follow Islam, that's all we need brothers and sisters, Islam guides us through life, tells us how to live, when to fight and how to fight, how to run our Umma.

The situation we're finding ourselves today is the result of neglecting Islam, there is no one to blame but ourselves, don't play blame games, we and only we are guilty of what's happening with us.

Knowledge is our key to get back on track imho

Chechen
04-01-2007, 11:00 AM

Brother that was Grozny before the war, it was beautiful.

Darkseid
04-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Darkseid I appreciate your response and I take your point that the caliphate did slowly fade away. The reason is because we as Muslims did not follow the guidance as much and there was a decline in prayer and repentance. People know this especially groups like the Ikhwan and Hamas.

Actually the reason isn't that you didn't follow the faith so strongly. It was because you had corruption with people that didn't want to follow the faith at all. They would just associate with the faith, but in turn would use it to gain their own personal goals.

The Bahai'i Faith has this concept in the most correct perspective. Allah has instituted his faith in the past by many different prophets (I bet you have heard of them, like Jesus, Moses, Abraham, and such). But the faith and the people wouldn't follow equally under the present coarse. There has to be a simple guideline of things that must never change that are very broad in allowing change but very specific on keeping the same basic understanding of Allah the same. People after Muhammad didn't do that. Oh they were still praying the same amount, going to Mecca and Medina once in their life, and such. But they weren't grasping the changes that were occuring around the world and as a result you have a Middle-East that is behind the times, unlike what it was before. You know, because during the Middle-Ages, Islam was the highlight of civilization. But in the modern times it sort of progressed downwards. There are movements to keep up with the times like democratic Islam (probably only practiced in Pakistan and Lebanon), Sikhism, and the Bahai'i Faith. Those are institutions that came from prior muslim institutions and became more modern institutions.

Faith has to be progressive like a country, like the people, like technology, like philosophy, and like everything else.

When a faith does not become progressive, it starts to decay. People become less interested in the actually following the faith and instead try to use it by its historic context as a means to gain followers and achieve a political goal. For Bin Laden that goal is to become the king or dictator over all of the Mid-East. And his followers however believe that he trying to bring back the good times of Golden Age Islam. This of course is a false reality. Bin Laden doesn't want to bring the true spirit of Islam back into the Middle-East. What he wants to do is control and have power over the people like Saddam. He is just someone that wants to achieve power and corrupt the people to help him achieve that goal. He is no different than Hitler.

The only structures that we need is the Quraan and Sunnah, as long as we have these two sources the foundation is always their. In the Shariah we allow freedom of faith so that wouldn’t be a problem, we also would honour the people of different faiths and it is our duty to protect them. Time will tell what unfolds in this earth? All we can do is wait, work, prey and repent.
I'm quite well aware of that. But it wouldn't be a true protection of people's faiths if there is any form of prejudicism. The prejudice that had existed towards Jews during the Middle-Ages and believe it or not there really was prejudicism. I mean crushing idols is an act of keeping people away from practicing their faith. And there is also the political prejudice of keeping people back from being associated in politics. Like not having a Jewish President over a Muslim state. Hello without there being the possibility of having a Jewish President, it still isn't protecting them of their religion. It is forbidding them the ability to be seen outside of their faith and that is what is wrong with most muslim societies.

Allah had told me that you should never judge someone by their faith even if their faith involved idols, following a book or set of books made by the society rather than a prophet like the Vedas, sacrificial worship, or even the blasphemy of speaking under aggressive and hateful tone. As long as their faith did not corrupt, harm, or inact injustice in the eyes of a clear unbias mind then those people can continue to follow their faith. That means as long as their faith did not allow them to kill, steal, prevent people from speaking, adultry, or commit other crimes that truly are disgusting to the lord that they could continue their faith. Their faith as long as it isn't disgusting to the lord should not prevent them from practicing in politics and their faith should not prevent them from being a part of society.

Allah from what he had told me wants people to get along and stop acting like foolish and spoiled children. Allah wants us to colonize the oceans by building structures that can survive in the aquatic realm and could support a habitat for humanity.

Allah would also want humans to go away from investing in outerspace technology. Allah will protect humanity till he deems us ready for venturing into the forbidden realm. So you could say we need to be progressive, but the manner in which we act progressive must follow a guideline. A guideline of colonizing the seas so we can establish more room for wildlife to flourish, then we colonize the space zone around our planet, then we colonize the moon, and then we colonize Mars and so on.

Besiding making more room for the wilderness, Allah wants us to invest in the oceans so that we can improve our technology upon the safety of coastal regions around the world and prevent future catastrophes centered around tsunamis (which are cause by djinns or human activity). We can invest on making amphibious structures that can survive a flood or tsunami. And thus less people will die.

Spurilini an algae found off of Hawaii in the Pacific Ocean has the most nuitritional value out of all food on this planet. It even increases your intelligence and it is just one of the many organisms Allah made for humanity. If we invest in colonizing the seas, we can locate other such organisms that are as benefitial for humanity or even more, which could even cure AIDS, Cancer, Diabetes, or even Mental and Physical born mutilations. If we invest in our oceans we could very well have the perfect species (a species with no defects) without killing each other to achieve the same result. Why do you think natural fish, oysters, shrimp, and other seafood is no nuitritional. Hell with carrots, beans, beef, chicken, salad, and fruits. Spurilini has all of that goodness and more. It has all of those vitamins, minerals, and even chemical agents like the one found in breast milk to boast mental growth. That is why I said it will increase your intelligence.

That is what Allah wants.

I'm shunned that I am the only one that listens to him as he speaks from goodness within our souls.

Anyway this is off topic, the future of Chechens is in the will of Allah, i hope they find their independance soon.
It will be out of Allah's will to assign or choose a leader to bring Chechen their independence from Russia.

However i feel that after BAsyevs death the chechen people and fighters seem demotivated. Lets hope Dokka Umorov can improve the sitiuation Inshallah.

P.S you would make a good M.P…just say I am a descendant of Moses lol.
:thumbs_up
There are a lot of descendents of Moses. Both David and Jesus were descendents of Moses.

SATalha
04-02-2007, 01:06 PM
That corruption that you talk about is still what I call not following the guidance, I am aware of these people who where corrupts. But it is also true that in those days for every corrupt person there was 5 more who where upright. You talk about change, yes this is an important aspect to every society’s well being, change in the Islamic world should only happen as long as it does not infringe with the Quran and Sunnah. Allah has perfected Islam for humanity and it is a whole way of life including politics. Every aspect of our life is guided by the Quran and Sunnah, nothing but Shariah should be accepted (democratic Islam?).

I don't want Islam to be a cut and paste job like some religions…..no names mentioned. I think you are wrong when you say that “When a faith does not become progressive, it starts to decay. People become less interested", the opposite is happening our faith hasn't changed and people are becoming more interested. If you do a survey in Islamic countries I bet you will find that people want Shariah back. They have seen what democracy and western values can do and now they want the Shariah back. Why do you think the Muslims where so successful? It was because they had a balance in life and Islam was the provider of that balance.

Your last few paragraphs are interesting….I think you care about the environment and yes you are right in saying that we should invest in ways so that the environment is safe it is our duty. But what has this got to do with this thread? The message is what we are hear for and that is my main concern.

Anyway those pictures of Groznyy are very nice…..it such a shame to see it in the state it is now.

SATalha
04-02-2007, 08:06 PM
New incidents in Chechnya:

New successful fighting operations reported in Chechnya
Publication time: Today at 16:14 Djokhar time

The Turkish edition of Alkavkaz reports, referring on the sources in Chechen command, that on March, 29th, in the forest massive near Serjen-Yurt a group of mojaheds under command of amir Yasir organized ambush for Russian occupants, which were performing "reconnaissance".

It is reported, that hidden behind trees mojaheds opened fire on invaders. In result of this fight, there were destroyed 7 occupants. Mojaheds could take weapon and ammunition from 3 of them.

The same edition reports about significant activity on the Western section of Caucasus Front. So, on March, 30th, mojaheds from the detachment of young amir Ramazan, who participated in the common with amir Tarhan operations, have carried out successful fighting task in the Itum-Kalinskiy district of the country.

Mojaheds have blown up by mines 2 vehicles KAMAZ from convoy of Russian invaders. During this operation 5 Russian occupants were liquidated. Mojaheds could take some trophy from one lorry.

Also it is reported about continuing influx of the youth to mojaheds. They are training actively and participating in the diversion operations. Accordingly to the information of the Turkish edition, one from the detachments under command of amir Huseyn, operating on the Shali direction, has carried out a blast of microbus UAZ. There were 7 invaders inside of this vehicle, 4 were liquidated and 3 have received heavy wounds. There are not losses among mojaheds. http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/cont.../02/7915.shtml

these incidents take place every week and the every week3 or 5 russian soldiers are killed. How long will the Russian guvernment keep this up? How many more Russian families are gonna suffer coz of their guvernments stupidity?

Chechen
04-02-2007, 08:31 PM
New incidents in Chechnya:

New successful fighting operations reported in Chechnya
Publication time: Today at 16:14 Djokhar time

The Turkish edition of Alkavkaz reports, referring on the sources in Chechen command, that on March, 29th, in the forest massive near Serjen-Yurt a group of mojaheds under command of amir Yasir organized ambush for Russian occupants, which were performing "reconnaissance".

It is reported, that hidden behind trees mojaheds opened fire on invaders. In result of this fight, there were destroyed 7 occupants. Mojaheds could take weapon and ammunition from 3 of them.

The same edition reports about significant activity on the Western section of Caucasus Front. So, on March, 30th, mojaheds from the detachment of young amir Ramazan, who participated in the common with amir Tarhan operations, have carried out successful fighting task in the Itum-Kalinskiy district of the country.

Mojaheds have blown up by mines 2 vehicles KAMAZ from convoy of Russian invaders. During this operation 5 Russian occupants were liquidated. Mojaheds could take some trophy from one lorry.

Also it is reported about continuing influx of the youth to mojaheds. They are training actively and participating in the diversion operations. Accordingly to the information of the Turkish edition, one from the detachments under command of amir Huseyn, operating on the Shali direction, has carried out a blast of microbus UAZ. There were 7 invaders inside of this vehicle, 4 were liquidated and 3 have received heavy wounds. There are not losses among mojaheds. http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/cont.../02/7915.shtml

these incidents take place every week and the every week3 or 5 russian soldiers are killed. How long will the Russian guvernment keep this up? How many more Russian families are gonna suffer coz of their guvernments stupidity?

As long as there's oil in Chechnya and they can make money from it they won't listen to anyone and that's why we have to push them out of Chechnya once and for all. It's incredible to think that thousands of people suffered for the greed of a few people.

SATalha
04-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Yeah and Russia at the moment is like a crime town the mafia and the guvernmnet are in cahoots and also the there are those captilist who are trying to go legite but have to achieve it by iligitimate means.

Chechen
04-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Russia is a messed up place where the government, police and mafia work together who are interested in nothing but money and they will use whatever means to get it. Russia claims it wants to sort out and help Chechnya but how the hell can they help us if they can't help themselves?

SATalha
04-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Exactly bro. How do they expect to sort this mess out when their country is in tatters? Beats me and amazes me to see countries like Russian going so much lenghths when they have so many demostic issues to contend with.

SATalha
04-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Occupants report on the death of the Chechen commander
Publication time: 4 April 2007, 17:07

Occupational sources state, that amir Hayrullah, the commander of East Front AF CRI, has been killed in result of the fighting in the Vedenskiy district of the country. Invaders and their puppets do not report any details or facts of this event.

Especially it is underlined that amir Hayrullah has been killed to the day of so-called "inauguration" of the bloody boss of the Chechen puppets, Kadyrov.

This "inauguration" is prepared in the strictly secret conditions. As journalists report, a place of this act is unknown. Only close marionettes of Kadyrov know it. Repetitions of the masquerade are prepared in several places, in Djokhar and in Gudermes, for the safety and preventing "attacks by terrorists",- Chechen puppet explain.

There are not any confirming reports on the death of amir Hayrullah from the Chechen side.

Many of you might know that Chechnya at the moment is being run by munaafiks and today Ramzan Kadyrov was sworn in as president at the age of 30. This is a bloodthirsty man who defected with his father to the Russian side. The man practicaly worships Putin and will do whatever Putin desires. Anyway we prey to Allah that Hayrullah is blessed wihth paradise, Inshallah.

aLiTTLeTiMe
04-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Chechnya's new president sworn in

Kadyrov has been credited with overseeing a large Moscow-backed rebuilding programme [AFP]

Chechnya has sworn in its new president, despite past accusations by rights groups that he was involved in the murdering and kidnapping of civilians.

Ramzan Kadyrov, formerly prime minister, was installed as president on Thursday at a ceremony in the northern town of Gudermes, his family stronghold, 30km east of Grozny, the Chechen capital.

"I want to achieve a peaceful Chechnya within the Russian federation," Kadyrov, presented with the Chechen flag and coat of arms, told hundreds of guests gathered in a glass pavilion at his Gudermes villa.

Kadyrov, who was nominated by Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, and approved by local parliament last month, is credited by many locals with restoring order after two wars wrecked the region since 1994.

Related article
Profile: Ramzan Kadyrov

Although Kadyrov is accused of involvement in the disappearances and torture of civilians, allegedly using a private prison at his home in Tsenteroi, in recent years he has also been credited with overseeing a large Moscow-backed rebuilding programme.

Kadyrov, who has always denied allegations of rights abuses, became prime minister in the region's pro-Moscow administration in 2006 and took over as president-designate in February this year.

With the blessing of Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, he has been in de facto control of Chechnya since his father, Akhmad Kadyrov, the then Chechen president, was assassinated in a bomb attack at a sports stadium in 2004.

On Wednesday, in the build up to the ceremony, Suleiman Imurzayev, also known as Khairulla, a Chechen fighter suspected of being behind the bombing that killed Kadyrov's father, died in a shoot out with Chechen security forces killed, Russian media reported.

"This person took responsibility for the death of my father and said that Ramzan Kadyrov is next," Kadyrov said in a statement. "He has now been destroyed."

But on Thursday, the Kommersant newspaper quoted an unnamed prosecution official as saying that Imurzayev had been shot at close range in the stomach followed by a "control shot" to the head, casting doubt on the official claim that he had been killed in a gun battle.

Also ahead of the inauguration Kadyrov, who has cultivated his image as a devout Muslim, made a pilgrimage to Mecca, the Islamic holy city.

Source: Agencies

aLiTTLeTiMe
04-05-2007, 04:19 PM
it is not good news..

SATalha
04-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Ramzan is a joke he wants to show he is a devout muslim by turnning his back on the very people that are fighting for centuries of oppression by Murderous russia!!!!!:raging: One thing they need to realise is that the Mujahideens will not give up, for every Amir that is taken out there is one who is waiting in the ranks.

Ramzan Kadrayev will face justice and Chechnya will be free Inshallah

Darkseid
04-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Well if you want to insure Chechen's independence as either a true independent state or as part of a smaller federation that could better insure Chechen's influence and power then you should join the Draneian society.

The Draneian Society is an ancient grouping of dedicated individuals that work in achieving the one goal that deemed impossible to all others. The goal of achieving an everlasting peaceful society of human beings on Earth.

Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin were members of the secretive Draneian Society as well as the Free Masons. The Free Masons were just an association of free-thinkers of diverse societies. In simple terms association with being a Free Mason was simply just an association of into a campus and being a part of the Draneian Society was acting as part of a private dwelling within that campus. Story short, the Draneian Society broke away with the Free Masons after the war of Independence because the Draneians no longer needed to be part of a larger club to speak out their concerns and draft their designs for America.

With the death of James Madison the Draneian Society in America also had died, until it was reborn with Theodore Roosevelt in 1894. The Draniean Society has for the main part kept out of the spotlight of politics with the exception of the establishment of the United Nations and the European Union.

It isn't hard to join membership with the Society, but it has lost a great deal of membership over the years.

SATalha
04-06-2007, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darkseid
Well if you want to insure Chechen's independence as either a true independent state or as part of a smaller federation that could better insure Chechen's influence and power then you should join the Draneian society.

The Draneian Society is an ancient grouping of dedicated individuals that work in achieving the one goal that deemed impossible to all others. The goal of achieving an everlasting peaceful society of human beings on Earth.

Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin were members of the secretive Draneian Society as well as the Free Masons. The Free Masons were just an association of free-thinkers of diverse societies. In simple terms association with being a Free Mason was simply just an association of into a campus and being a part of the Draneian Society was acting as part of a private dwelling within that campus. Story short, the Draneian Society broke away with the Free Masons after the war of Independence because the Draneians no longer needed to be part of a larger club to speak out their concerns and draft their designs for America.

With the death of James Madison the Draneian Society in America also had died, until it was reborn with Theodore Roosevelt in 1894. The Draniean Society has for the main part kept out of the spotlight of politics with the exception of the establishment of the United Nations and the European Union.

It isn't hard to join membership with the Society, but it has lost a great deal of membership over the years.
:? What

Chechen
04-06-2007, 05:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darkseid

I'm sorry but why would we want to join them? I don't see how the Draniean Society could help us achieve independance. We've been fighting for 400 years to become totally free and independent. We don't want to be part of anything we just want to be left alone lol.

mahdisoldier19
04-08-2007, 07:23 AM
Ya Akhi patience patience,

Is not Allah swt the Most Powerful and Best of Planners?

Do you know how strong the name of being a Chechnian in the Muslim World is?Even in Afghanistan when Poshtuns hear Chechnians we say they are our cousins, and the most Strongest of All Mujahideen today.

Chechen
04-09-2007, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Ya Akhi patience patience,

Is not Allah swt the Most Powerful and Best of Planners?

Do you know how strong the name of being a Chechnian in the Muslim World is?Even in Afghanistan when Poshtuns hear Chechnians we say they are our cousins, and the most Strongest of All Mujahideen today.

Wow I didn't know that, thanks. I do often hear the old Chechens talking about Afghanistan as a nation of warriors but never knew Afghans admired us, that's really nice to hear. As for patience don't worry I am being patient just I would like all of this to end and I don't doubt our victory Insha Allah, it's freedom or paradise.

Chechen
04-09-2007, 01:29 PM
As the Chechen edition of radio "Liberty" reports, in the Nojay-Yurtovskiy district CRI severe fights are continuing between Chechen mojaheds and formations of the Chechen hypocrites. A correspondent of radio "Liberty" could connect with one mojahed during this fighting.

As a mojahed reported in his short interview by telephone, which was interrupted by shooting and outcries of the battling fighters, invaders forwarded in the place of the operation approximately 1 thousand of occupants and their puppets. On the question about quantity of mojaheds, a Chechen fighter has answered: "It is sufficient for them".

Accordingly to his words, there are killed and wounded among hypocrites. There are not losses among mojaheds.

Meanwhile, the Russian edition of radio "Liberty", referring to occupational sources, reported on 2 killed and several wounded invaders and hypocrites, and about continuing fights near the village of Gordali in the Nojay-Yurtovskiy district of the country.

http://kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/.../08/7980.shtml

I read this today and apparently the fighting is still going on and for now up to 50 munafiqs have been killed and one of their commanders got destroyed.

mahdisoldier19
04-09-2007, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chechen
As the Chechen edition of radio "Liberty" reports, in the Nojay-Yurtovskiy district CRI severe fights are continuing between Chechen mojaheds and formations of the Chechen hypocrites. A correspondent of radio "Liberty" could connect with one mojahed during this fighting.

As a mojahed reported in his short interview by telephone, which was interrupted by shooting and outcries of the battling fighters, invaders forwarded in the place of the operation approximately 1 thousand of occupants and their puppets. On the question about quantity of mojaheds, a Chechen fighter has answered: "It is sufficient for them".

Accordingly to his words, there are killed and wounded among hypocrites. There are not losses among mojaheds.

Meanwhile, the Russian edition of radio "Liberty", referring to occupational sources, reported on 2 killed and several wounded invaders and hypocrites, and about continuing fights near the village of Gordali in the Nojay-Yurtovskiy district of the country.

http://kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/.../08/7980.shtml

I read this today and apparently the fighting is still going on and for now up to 50 munafiqs have been killed and one of their commanders got destroyed.
We call the chechnians the Lions of this Dunya who know no sleep but pleasing Allah swt in the path of Allah swt

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.