/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is he smiling? ( zionists , Dogs and a sister ) photos

Makky
03-30-2007, 03:39 PM

Look at that guy on the right is he smiling ???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2007, 03:40 PM
whats that dog doing :anger:

Makky
03-30-2007, 03:41 PM
:rollseyes Which one?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2007, 03:46 PM
the one without the gun,

audhubillah

this is too much :anger:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amirah_87
03-30-2007, 03:47 PM
:sl:

Khasaf-Allaaahu bihimul 'ardh!!! :mad:

My poor muslim sister! :cry:

where did you get this picture from akhee?

Makky
03-30-2007, 03:53 PM
I have more if you want ...

watch what happened to her in my signature

S_87
03-30-2007, 03:55 PM
hes not smiling hes laughing!
may Allah deal with these people!

Makky
03-31-2007, 06:34 AM

Makky
03-31-2007, 06:38 AM

Muslim Woman
03-31-2007, 08:53 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&
format_quote Originally Posted by Makky

Look at that guy on the right is he smiling ???

--yap , not only 1 but 2 soldiers are smiling/laughing.

May Allah guide them to the right path, Ameen.

ummAbdillah
03-31-2007, 09:14 AM
ameen @ duaa
how evil is that?? poor women!

SATalha
03-31-2007, 09:20 AM
what a discrace! This is the kind of things that gets 2me. What does the picture show? It shows how cowerdly the israeli army piking on women. Oh Allah strike oppression on these people, the way they have oppressed ur believerz!

Makky
03-31-2007, 12:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

--yap , not only 1 but 2 soldiers are smiling/laughing.

Ameen or give them what they deserve

Pk_#2
03-31-2007, 12:09 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Pshh they train these dogs to do that? aye?

I duno i can't view the clip

so what happened?

But that's sad, poor sister! :( :'(

Ahh :(

Ameen to du'a!

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Makky
03-31-2007, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Pshh they train these dogs to do that? aye?

I duno i can't view the clip

so what happened?

But that's sad, poor sister! :( :'(

Ahh :(

Ameen to du'a!

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
you can see the video from the link in my signature

Pk_#2
03-31-2007, 12:16 PM
Yeah but it doesn't work for me :(

Because erm i duno, it won't work, its on media player inay?

chacha_jalebi
03-31-2007, 01:03 PM
i dint watch d clip, cos jus makes me angry.but hope d sista smacks d dog up:(

and as for the soldiers i hope they are guided, and if not then i hope they hav such a bad life in this world and the next. gay cowards

Trumble
03-31-2007, 01:39 PM
We have been here before. Firstly, the clip does NOT show Israeli soldiers setting the dog on the woman, it starts with them running after it and then trying disengage it from her arm, as is clearly shown in the still photo. At best, the circumstances in which the dog attacked are uncertain.

As to smiling/laughing you are just seeing what you want to see. Try blowing the picture up in photoshop or similar and you'll see it's completely impossible to tell what their facial expressions are.

I would also point out that a thread on exactly this subject was closed by a moderator precisely because the video does not show what Makky claims it does.

afriend
03-31-2007, 01:46 PM

All I see are 4 Dogs and a Muslims sister....:confused:

Rabihkum bil haqq!

:w:

chacha_jalebi
03-31-2007, 01:47 PM
bla bla trumpet.

even if the soldiers dint set der family member:p on the lady, they had guns they cud hav shot it or fired warnin bullets. cos wen ders kids, the israeli army dnt hav a prob firin bullets, so y not now? see :D

Pk_#2
03-31-2007, 02:02 PM
One is defo laughing Tumble! I havn't seen the vid so i duno if they let it go on her or what ever, but yeah why didn't they shoot the silly tramp! :(

Trumble
03-31-2007, 02:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
One is defo laughing Tumble! I havn't seen the vid so i duno if they let it go on her or what ever, but yeah why didn't they shoot the silly tramp! :(
I can only suggest you try what I suggested, upload the pic to your desktop, open it in any picture viewer and magnify. It really is impossible to tell what his facial expression is.

I would have thought the reasons for not shooting the dog were obvious. Firstly the Palestinian woman was standing (not that she had much choice) right next to it, and there would obviously have been a risk of shooting her by mistake. Secondly, such dogs are trained to grab 'suspects' by the arm firmly (to prevent use of weapons) but without causing any serious damage. That is what happening here. There was no need to shoot it, indeed releasing her from the dead dog would be as hard as releasing her from the live one - and the dog might even bite (rather than just grip) much deeper in death.

Muezzin
03-31-2007, 02:33 PM
Since this has come up before, and was locked, I see no reason for this thread to remain open.

Besides, the video is available for all to see in the original poster's signature. Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.