/* */

PDA

View Full Version : indians, blacks, europeans, chinese are different?

jinio
03-31-2007, 05:46 PM
am i right to conclude that since prophet yusuf was not white european, black chinese, native american, indian. that all these races are ugly.

as yusuf was given half the beauty of the whole of the human race.

what are we to make of this?

im assuming that yusuf looked jewish, so he didn't have the big lips and noses as africans have, or dark skin, he didn't have that straight hair and pointy noses as europeans do, or small eyes of a chinese.
if allah thought that these other races where buetiful surely he would of had those attributes as part of yusuf.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Trumble
03-31-2007, 06:01 PM
You are making a massive (and totally wrong) assumption; that beauty is somehow based on ethnic background in the sense that only one skin colour, or type of facial feature, can be beautiful.

Even a moment's thought will reveal that to be nonsense. We all know both very attractive and rather less physically attractive people across the whole range of racial groups.

mohammed farah
03-31-2007, 06:03 PM
change the title please

.:Umniyah:.
03-31-2007, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jinio
am i right to conclude that since prophet yusuf was not white european, black chinese, native american, indian. that all these races are ugly.

as yusuf was given half the beauty of the whole of the human race.

what are we to make of this?

im assuming that yusuf looked jewish, so he didn't have the big lips and noses as africans have, or dark skin, he didn't have that straight hair and pointy noses as europeans do, or small eyes of a chinese.
if allah thought that these other races where buetiful surely he would of had those attributes as part of yusuf.
lol wow, who wouldve ever thought about this so indepth....cant wait to see how people will respond to this.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cali dude
03-31-2007, 06:06 PM
How would you determine who is beautiful or who is ugly?

By the way, is prophet Yusuf same as Mohammad?

jinio
03-31-2007, 06:12 PM
i believe there is a hadith that says, yusuf was given half the beuaty of the human race. so it only seems logical to draw this conclusion, since he was jewish.

is allah telling us that if you have a flat nose and small eyes you are unattractive?

chacha_jalebi
03-31-2007, 06:12 PM
salaam

lol there isnt a wrong or right ansa to this question:confused:

but remem Hadhrat Yusuf (alayhi salaam) was a prophet of Allah (swt) so when Allah (swt) chose to make him butifull and buff, there would have to be a reason behind it, just because Yusuf (alayhi salam) dont belong to a certain nationality it doesnt mean that Allah (swt) cant make some one from that nationality good looking

also i might tink some one is like a hoor of the heavens and you mite tink that person is a person of the hell fire :p everyone has their own taste and stuff, so we cant say whos good lookin and whos not because everyone has their own taste.

and Allah (swt) made everyone, and Allah (swt) dont make ugly thins he always makes butifull thins :D and im a perfect example of that :shade: :p lol naa messin but i dunno its gona be interestin to see what others tink, but i gav moi humble opinion :-[

'Abd al-Baari
03-31-2007, 06:14 PM
By the way, is prophet Yusuf same as Mohammad?
No, Both were prophets but Mohammed P.B.U.H was the last Prophet of Allah wheras the Prophet Yusuf came long before Mohammed, he was the son of Jacob

Sabbir_1
03-31-2007, 06:20 PM
Whats wid da title of the thread man. and why u creating stupid threads for, mods plz delete this.. All races are beautiful. no matter what colour they r.

jinio
03-31-2007, 06:33 PM
the title is ment to ask a question. which is the whole point of the thread.

Trumble
03-31-2007, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jinio
i believe there is a hadith that says, yusuf was given half the beuaty of the human race. so it only seems logical to draw this conclusion, since he was jewish.
You want logic? Your argument is;

Premise 1: 'A' has certain physical features

Premise 2: 'A' is beautiful

Conclusion: If 'A' had certain different physical features 'A' would no longer be beautiful.

For that to be a valid argument, if premises 1 and 2 are true, then the conclusion must also be true. Is it? Let's see.

Imagine 'A' has nose 'a'. Being a clever sort of chap, 'A' decides he would like to, and has the ability to, replace it with another nose, 'b', which he does. He then asks all of his friends what they think of his new nose. All of them agree that while it is no prettier than his old nose it is no uglier either. In other words, nose 'b' is just as beautiful as nose 'a'. Oddly enough the same turns out to be true of lips 'a' and 'b', eyes 'a' and 'b', etc, etc, etc. In short, the argument is not valid and therefore while it may "seem" logical to you it is not.

Why? Because of a third, implied premise (3.), that only one type of a particular physical feature can be beautiful. If you can show that to be true, congratulations, you've just earned your DPhil degree. :D

Muezzin
03-31-2007, 06:34 PM
Am I to conclude that the original poster is trolling?

.:Umniyah:.
03-31-2007, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Am I to conclude that the original poster is trolling?
Yes Sir you are. and hes doing so all over the place.

jinio
03-31-2007, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:.
Yes Sir you are. and hes doing so all over the place.
acudubillah why are you accusing me? im just simply trying to help people. i gave good advice to a brother stop accusing me please.

Woodrow
03-31-2007, 06:39 PM
Sorry I do not like anything that hints at trolling.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.