/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I think i am a bad person what can i do to make myself good?

Yanal
04-01-2007, 01:17 AM
Salaam what can i do to make myeslf a good muslim in peoples eyes and in allah's eyes?:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-01-2007, 01:25 AM
:sl: Little Brother,

Remember you are a person and not a recipe from a cook book. On your own you can do nothing to make yourself a good person. However, to follow the five pillars is an ideal starting place for making your self available to become a servant of Allah(swt). Once you submit with all of your thoughts and deeds, it will no longer be of any concern as to who views you as being a good or bad person.

Muslim Woman
04-01-2007, 01:33 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

why u think u r a bad person ? U r only 11 & offer 5 times prayers....that's really good :statisfie ...........Alhamdulillah .

U have already performed virtual Hajj....now u can save money for real Hajj.....Insha Allah ur Hajj will be accepted :D

Try to be kind to parent , helpful to friends in lawful matters & read & follow the advices of bro Woodrow ...........u won't need to worry anymore :)

snakelegs
04-01-2007, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Salaam what can i do to make myeslf a good muslim in peoples eyes and in allah's eyes?:w:
maybe you just expect too much from yourself. you're human - a mix of good and bad. never think of yourself as a bad person - is there room for improvement? of course!
as for your question - you are already starting to do it by coming on this forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
04-01-2007, 02:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

why u think u r a bad person ? U r only 11 & offer 5 times prayers....that's really good :statisfie ...........Alhamdulillah .

U have already performed virtual Hajj....now u can save money for real Hajj.....Insha Allah ur Hajj will be accepted :D

Try to be kind to parent , helpful to friends in lawful matters & read & follow the advices of bro Woodrow ...........u won't need to worry anymore :)
sorry sis i couldn't oraya for a while cuz family problems:cry:

Yanal
04-01-2007, 02:52 AM
couldn't pray cuz of family problems

Muslim Woman
04-01-2007, 08:06 AM

Salaam/peace;

I m not sure if prayer is compulsory for u now...but of course it's better if u try to offer at least the Fard/compulsory salat on time.

If u offer prayer in any problem , u will get mental strength :)

may Allah solve ur family problems & ease the prayers for u , Ameen.

iqbal_soofi
04-02-2007, 02:26 AM
couldn't pray cuz of family problems
I prayed to Allah to keep me safe from the evils of mullahs. Ever since I have no unnecessary problems. I get only small problems in life for which there's always a solution. But there's no solution to the unnecessary problems which the mullahs create for you. So if you pray the same, I'm sure Allah will respond soon, and all of your unnecessary problems would be gone for good.

omar_2133
04-02-2007, 08:16 AM
As an initial step, I recommend you make an effort to reduce the number of bad deeds you commit - this can be for example, swearing, calling names, disrespecting your elders, being horrible, fighting people e.t.c. - any bad deed that you think you might be doing, just reduce it over time, until it fuly dissappears.

Then make an effort to increase your "good" deeds and show to others the positive aspect of your personality. Here are some examples of things you can do:

• Volunteer to help out your parents with their daily chores or anything else they might require assistance with - this will only take up a little of your time
  • Donate a little of your money to charity
  • Show a degree of respect to your elders - i.e. don't shout at them if you are angry or in an argument with them, don't call them names e.t.c. – you wouldn’t have existed if they hadn’t given birth to you
  • Avoid being selfish and greedy and share items like sweets, chocolates e.t.c. – remember, it benefits you not only morally but physically, as it would make you healthier overall if you eat less sweets or chocolate
  • Be honest and avoid lying

There are lots more things, but hopefully I’ve outlined some of the basic things you can do to show you’re a good muslim in front of Allah and your peers and elders.

If you want more, then just google it or go on to this website: http://www.themodernreligion.com/basic/charac/easy.html

Hope that helped:)

Aisha!
05-24-2007, 03:43 AM
ask forgiveness for the sins you did and never do them again in your life then.

mr_save
05-24-2007, 03:48 AM
yes she's completly right ask forgiveness for the sins you did and never do them again in your life then.!

iqbal_soofi
05-25-2007, 01:58 AM
First of all try to make yourself good in your own eyes. You know best what bad habits you've. Change those and respect yourself. People with self respect are liked by everyone.

moheyuddin
05-25-2007, 05:26 AM
:sl: We all should pray that Allah Almighty Shows us the Right Path and Make us the True Muslim!

G. Moheyuddin
http://moheyuddin.tripod.com

beespreeteam
05-25-2007, 06:43 AM
Make yourself busy with good things :)

I find reading hadith is extremely interesting and I can do it for hours on end without stopping lol :p

Find your Niche and use it!

Yanal
06-21-2007, 03:34 AM
:w: thank you for your support

Yanal
06-21-2007, 03:35 AM
:sl: and what is a niche?

umm-sulaim
06-21-2007, 10:05 AM
Maasha'Allaah great advice already...just wanted to add that associating yourself with people who constantly remember Allaah is also another way, if they enjoin good and forbid that which doesn't agree with the sunnah it'll help u rectify and correct yourself, by the will of Allaah.

wassalaamu alaykum

Woodrow
06-21-2007, 10:10 AM
:sl: and what is a niche?
A niche is the spot in the world we fit best into. It is made up of many the our life style, our job/school, our beliefs. It corresponds very closely to our deen. Like our deen each persons niche is different. To live in the niche we are best suited for would be the one that will bring us to Jannah.

rozeena
06-21-2007, 10:14 AM
hello bro, i pray that inshallah ur parents stp havin arguments. Dont wori bout it tho all parents do it, i fink its a way of showing hw much dey love eachoda lol.seriously inshallah evryfing will b ok. jus pray 2 allah all da tym

IbnAbdulHakim
06-21-2007, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl: Little Brother,

Remember you are a person and not a recipe from a cook book. On your own you can do nothing to make yourself a good person. However, to follow the five pillars is an ideal starting place for making your self available to become a servant of Allah(swt). Once you submit with all of your thoughts and deeds, it will no longer be of any concern as to who views you as being a good or bad person.
what great advice mashaAllah :)

assalamu alaikum my little bro, Allahs guidance is the best way to be good and my little brother, when you say be good then be good in the eyes of Allah even if that makes you bad in the eyes of people.

i hope you do whats right inshaAllah, may Allah help your family, stay strong inshaAllah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.