/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a website?

Phoenix CG
04-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Salaam,

does anyone need a website design done? maybe ecommerce, CMS, Maybe your dad has a business and needs a website, or a friend, whoever it is, chec us out, we've had some global clients too, large companies alhamdullilah.

http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?option=com...2&Itemid=30

http://www.pcgstudios.net

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Talha777
04-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Let me guess what the catch is: You have to pay money?

Phoenix CG
04-01-2007, 07:15 PM
Erm that's not a catch...it's a business, people pay for a product...:S you didn't expect it to be free did you? :p

Talha777
04-01-2007, 07:22 PM
I'm dissapointed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
04-01-2007, 07:26 PM
:sl:

^me too^ lol!!

but Mashallah it looks like a good site but at the moment i don't need a website
Jazakallah for sharing anyways

Trumble
04-01-2007, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
I'm dissapointed.
Why, because the guy is trying to make a living?

Maidah
04-01-2007, 07:30 PM
:haha:. bless u bro, how could you think anyone in their right mind would do it for free?!

Phoenix CG
04-01-2007, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Why, because the guy is trying to make a living?
Thanks :D, alhamdullilah, I just got another big client (won't say the name till its completed) so you would be dealing with someone that has been with some of the top brass.

Phoenix CG
04-01-2007, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maidah
:haha:. bless u bro, how could you think anyone in their right mind would do it for free?!
:exhausted - I am doing free Masjid websites :p

Pk_#2
04-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Alhamdhulillah lol ^^^ :p

Bro Talha try free webs heh

Phoenix CG
04-02-2007, 10:48 AM
i just uploaded the business cards to the print section :)

lolwatever
04-02-2007, 10:53 AM

nah actually it's more logical to think that he'll slave for all the members of LI for no pay, or even a slave wage :hiding:

:w:

Snowflake
04-03-2007, 01:34 PM
nevermind the payment! :lol:

I'm glad to have found someone to do the job!

I need 2 sites (small) setting up. One involves fund-raising and the other one for a retail business. Can you quote me a price please?

Hope it's not too costly. :phew

Phoenix CG
04-03-2007, 08:06 PM
InshaAllah mail me via the website, with your requirements what you need on the website, its very hard to quote without know how long it is going to take...

Snowflake
04-04-2007, 10:25 PM
ok thanks. I'll email you inshaAllah.

Phoenix CG
04-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Have you got a Low Budget?

Our costs vary on each project, but our low cost product will allow us to develop cheap Websites & Graphics for you, so if you've got a low budget, you've come to the right section.

Our low budget does not include the 6 months support, instead you will be given documentation on how the software works, and initial basic training via email or instant messenger.

We will use an open source software, and you can choose a premade template from one of our collections. We will show you some according to your needs.

We will add the sections and categories for you, but the rest of the content will need to be uploaded by yourself. (This is for the websites)

Our prices for our Low Budget range are below:

CMS: £150.00

eCommerce: £200

CMS with eCommerce: £250

For other low cost pricing for stationary, business cards or logos, please contact us.

Please note, there will not be the 6 months support, and no customised graphics will be done. Any customisation of graphics will be quoted seperately but at the Low Budget price.

http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?opti...d=73&Itemid=85

Snowflake
04-05-2007, 11:05 AM
^ That's a good option for those who have pc know-how.

But I don't think any amount of training will make me a web-designing expert *sigh* All the pc jargon just goes right over my head. I tried looking at DIY options but it's too much for my brain to absorb. I was thinking perhaps, I could just have one site for now, but I have the following questions.

1) Do you host the site and register a domain name for the customer - and if yes, is that included in the price?

2) Do I need a business bank account for payments to go directly to?

Thank you.

Phoenix CG
04-05-2007, 11:09 AM
:ws:

lol I think the support would be enough for you to understand the system.

1) No we do not host the site but we can recommend a good cheap package, the domain name is a seperate cost, I would definately not recommend you getting anyone to register your domain for you because that means they OWN the domain as it will be bought under there name. So if your site gets very big...and popular and worth money, you never know what this person might do when it comes to renewing the domain. It's best to get it yourself although I can show you how, its normally .com or .co.uk .org .net etc, .co.uk is the cheapest of those...

Well it depends you can do cash but on special delivery and sealed inside another envelope.

Having a bank account does make it a lot easier, but there is other methods.

Snowflake
04-05-2007, 11:24 AM
lol I'll leave the hard work to you inshaAllah.

Other than the cost of the website, how much should I be expecting to pay for a host site and domain name? Oh and please can you show me how to go about it. Thanks.

Also, if needed, who adds additional features to the site? Say I want to introduce a new product? Will I be able to do it myself or pay you again to do it lol?

Phoenix CG
04-05-2007, 11:32 AM
let me email you inshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.