/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of THIS religion?

England
04-01-2007, 09:28 PM
http://www.godhatesamerica.com/

I've just watched this "America's most hated family" lol they're nutters and extremely offensive. One little boy has a bottle thrown at his head because of it. They attend soldiers' funerals and tell their families that their soldier is going to hell. They send out letters to dead soldiers' loved ones that they deserved it... :mellow:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The American Army is a

"gay" Army!!

"I don't know how the hell these people got into our army," -- Rep. Ben Nighthorse Campbell

We've been telling you for years that these were the people running your military, and you ignored our warnings.

When you fill the army with "gays" and dykes and spit in the face of God, you have sown the wind, and shall reap the whirlwind (Hos. 8:7).

This is the picture that America deserves. Get used to it! You worship at the "gay" altar, you get boxes draped in your "gay" flag coming home!

Source: The homepage of http://www.godhatesamerica.com/index.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
04-01-2007, 09:32 PM
:X:-\:muddlehea

LOL why is 'gay' repeated so many times?

Peace.

England
04-01-2007, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
:X:-\:muddlehea

LOL why is 'gay' repeated so many times?

Peace.
They hate gays, they hate America and the people, even though they are ones themselves and all of us are going to go to hell unless we do what they believe in... But the thing is the journalist asks the questions and they can't answer them lol. They just tell him he's "dumb."

What do you think of this religion?

the actual words were the "fa" words. That's all they use.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-01-2007, 09:41 PM
i think people have TOO much time on their hands lol...
umm im dumb but wats IEDs? :X

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
.:Umniyah:.
04-01-2007, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
i think people have TOO much time on their hands lol...
umm im dumb but wats IEDs? :X
lol , TOO much time and not enough education.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-01-2007, 09:45 PM
^^Agreed...:X

04-01-2007, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
http://www.godhatesamerica.com/

I've just watched this "America's most hated family" lol they're nutters and extremely offensive. One little boy has a bottle thrown at his head because of it. They attend soldiers' funerals and tell their families that their soldier is going to hell. They send out letters to dead soldiers' loved ones that they deserved it... :mellow:

http://amysrobot.com/files/funeral_protest.JPG http://www.airamerica.com/stateofbel...dHatesFags.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The American Army is a

"gay" Army!!

"I don't know how the hell these people got into our army," -- Rep. Ben Nighthorse Campbell

We've been telling you for years that these were the people running your military, and you ignored our warnings.

When you fill the army with "gays" and dykes and spit in the face of God, you have sown the wind, and shall reap the whirlwind (Hos. 8:7).

This is the picture that America deserves. Get used to it! You worship at the "gay" altar, you get boxes draped in your "gay" flag coming home!

http://us.altermedia.info/images/us_war_dead.jpg

Source: The homepage of http://www.godhatesamerica.com/index.html

the links arent working.....:?

England
04-01-2007, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:.
lol , TOO much time and not enough education.
Funny you say that really. Most of the family on the documentary that was shown tonight on channel 4 were actually lawyers and one of the daughter's went to university. A 7 yr old boy that was holding up these pickets has a glass bottle thrown at his head from a passer by that hid his registration plate and had to go and clean it up :rollseyes This is a religion and they're going around insulting everyone and telling them they're
"gays" and that they're going to hell. Putting their 6 and 7 old children into this is crazy...

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2007, 09:53 PM
The American Army is a

"gay" Army!!

:p.

England
04-01-2007, 09:54 PM
the links arent working.....:?
They are working but you have to wait. They have a slow server... it takes me about 30 seconds to load

04-01-2007, 09:58 PM
They are working but you have to wait. They have a slow server... it takes me about 30 seconds to load
No they arent working for me. The page comes up and says server cannot be found or something of this nature.

Pk_#2
04-01-2007, 09:59 PM
It's too slow,

they should consider Islam, if they wana save their butts from hell also

LOL

Allahu Alim :-\

Philosopher
04-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Funny you say that really. Most of the family on the documentary that was shown tonight on channel 4 were actually lawyers and one of the daughter's went to university. A 7 yr old boy that was holding up these pickets has a glass bottle thrown at his head from a passer by that hid his registration plate and had to go and clean it up :rollseyes This is a religion and they're going around insulting everyone and telling them they're
"gays" and that they're going to hell. Putting their 6 and 7 old children into this is crazy...
England, the religion is called "Christianity." They are Bible followers.

04-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Yeah. I mean its cool that you believe in something but at the same time you have to be careful how you conduct yourself. Just like We as muslims know Islam isnt a religion of terror, but how many people think opposite? but we still dont go trying to beat up or kill everyone who doesnt understand. Or go protestes like lunatics because of it, everything has a proper mannerism in which it should be done.
Im american myself and believe me the country is far from innocent but still you have to be leveled minded, because as much as i believe the country is wicked, is as many people who believe its not. So wheres the solution in tht?
Bottom line is, You have to think before you act, and speak out.

Pk_#2
04-01-2007, 10:01 PM
No, well maybe, are jehovas witnesses christians?

and erm...ok bye Peace.

England
04-01-2007, 10:02 PM
No they arent working for me. The page comes up and says server cannot be found or something of this nature.
It won't work on my internet explorer but it works on mozilla. It's not worth it. It's a website of hatred to people around the world :rollseyes

Poor kids..

04-01-2007, 10:06 PM
It won't work on my internet explorer but it works on mozilla. It's not worth it. It's a website of hatred to people around the world :rollseyes

Poor kids..
Youre probably right. Oh well. May Allah guide them. Some people have really good intentions and really good points, and just dont know how to express them properly.

siFilam
04-01-2007, 10:08 PM
:sl:
They're Christian, right. The website said they are among the Westboro Baptist Church, so its not a different religion. they just have extreme views.

wasalam

-SI-

England
04-01-2007, 10:09 PM
The problem with this is that when people ask them questions or to explain themselves they reply calling them gays :rollseyes When the journalist said "am I going to hell?" She said yes and burst out laughing.

WEIRDOOOS

I mean going to families mourning their dead loved ones that fought and telling them they're going to hell and that they are evil and God will punish them is out of order :X

04-01-2007, 10:17 PM
The problem with this is that when people ask them questions or to explain themselves they reply calling them gays :rollseyes When the journalist said "am I going to hell?" She said yes and burst out laughing.

WEIRDOOOS

I mean going to families mourning their dead loved ones that fought and telling them they're going to hell and that they are evil and God will punish them is out of order :X
Yep that is weird. but then is it or is it not americas own fault? for telling people they have the right to say whatever they want however they want whenever they want, because they have 'freedom of speech. Thats so not true, you have the right to say whatever you want UNTIL you say something about america and then youre "out of order" or "americas most hated family".

I understand from an Islamic point of view why what they are doing is wrong and out of order, but when you use americas own laws in this situation , what these people are doing is their "rights", so really according to their laws no one should have anything to say about what they are doing right?

siFilam
04-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Yep that is weird. but then is it or is it not americas own fault? for telling people they have the right to say whatever they want however they want whenever they want, because they have 'freedom of speech. Thats so not true, you have the right to say whatever you want UNTIL you say something about america and then youre "out of order" or "americas most hated family".

I understand from an Islamic point of view why what they are doing is wrong and out of order, but when you use americas own laws in this situation , what these people are doing is their "rights", so really according to their laws no one should have anything to say about what they are doing right?
yeah thats true but these people are really insensitive and merciless.

but Allah knows best.
wasalam
-SI-

04-01-2007, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by siFilam

yeah thats true but these people are really insensitive and merciless.

but Allah knows best.
wasalam
-SI-
indefinatly. and i dont understan how they expect anyone to ever accept or understand what they are about carrying on in such a way. But then like you said Allah knows best.
:w:

dougmusr
04-02-2007, 12:02 AM
Actually freedom of speech means that we are free to debate them in the public square. In fact this freedom is a source of protection for society as a whole. I would much rather hear what a group believes in public, than have them in a bunker somewhere in private. Groups that isolate themselves from society are more dangerous because they are prone to domination by charismatic personalities.

04-02-2007, 01:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dougmusr
Actually freedom of speech means that we are free to debate them in the public square. In fact this freedom is a source of protection for society as a whole. I would much rather hear what a group believes in public, than have them in a bunker somewhere in private. Groups that isolate themselves from society are more dangerous because they are prone to domination by charismatic personalities.
And so my point stands. No one should have anything to say to these people who stress their point of view in a public place. Why get mad at what they say, if people like the fact that they can say it in a public place. Excuse me, but ive failed to hear of anything which states you have the freedom of "public speech" but you are confined to certian topics.
And youre probably right about things being in public is better than in private, but i have yet to see the benefit in either.

dougmusr
04-02-2007, 03:06 AM
And so my point stands. No one should have anything to say to these people who stress their point of view in a public place. Why get mad at what they say, if people like the fact that they can say it in a public place. Excuse me, but ive failed to hear of anything which states you have the freedom of "public speech" but you are confined to certian topics.
And youre probably right about things being in public is better than in private, but i have yet to see the benefit in either.
so really according to their laws no one should have anything to say about what they are doing right?
Perhaps I misunderstood your statement. Does "no one" in "no one should have anything to say" imply the US govt should not prosecute, or groups that wish to counter their teachings should not speak?

I think the fact that the group is publicly visible is a benefit no mater how misguided you and I may think their message.

samah12
04-02-2007, 03:16 AM
I watched it too, it was beyond belief and what saddened me the most was the young children. They are being taught hatred and the poor little things, when asked, didn't have a clue what their 'message' was or meant. I am ashamed to admit I have seen hatred being taught in some Muslim families in the mid east as well. Why can't small kids just be left to play marbles?

dougmusr
04-02-2007, 03:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by samah12
I watched it too, it was beyond belief and what saddened me the most was the young children. They are being taught hatred and the poor little things, when asked, didn't have a clue what their 'message' was or meant. I am ashamed to admit I have seen hatred being taught in some Muslim families in the mid east as well. Why can't small kids just be left to play marbles?
When you say you have seen hatred being taught, are you saying you watched it on the news, or you were personally present? Do you share with your friends and relatives your concerns about how such teachings impact your faith and the way the world percieves the God you serve?

04-02-2007, 03:29 AM
Perhaps I misunderstood your statement. Does "no one" in "no one should have anything to say" imply the US govt should not prosecute, or groups that wish to counter their teachings should not speak?

I think the fact that the group is publicly visible is a benefit no mater how misguided you and I may think their message.
I mean "no one" should tell these people they cant believe or say what they want. But i wasnt saying that from my own accord i was basing it off of their "freedom" to bascially do whatever they want.

I dont understand why they would be mad at these people for what their doing when they love their "democracy" laws. That doesnt exactly match to me.

In my humble opinon it seems like you have freedom to say and do whatever you like, so long as its not agaisnt America. Particularly their goverment.

samah12
04-02-2007, 03:35 AM
When you say you have seen hatred being taught, are you saying you watched it on the news, or you were personally present? Do you share with your friends and relatives your concerns about how such teachings impact your faith and the way the world percieves the God you serve?
To be blunt it was my parents in law teaching their 6 year old son to hate Israel last year during the war. No I didn't share with them, I just went NUTS. This child cannot put his clothes on the right way but he would cheer when the news said an Israeli had died. Of course when I mentioned Allah his mother had the decency to look ashamed.

I just want to cry when I see any child, of any religion, being taught to hate. How can there ever be peace in the world if people teach hatred from the cradle. :cry:

04-02-2007, 03:38 AM
To be blunt it was my parents in law teaching their 6 year old son to hate Israel last year during the war. No I didn't share with them, I just went NUTS. This child cannot put his clothes on the right way but he would cheer when the news said an Israeli had died. Of course when I mentioned Allah his mother had the decency to look ashamed.

I just want to cry when I see any child, of any religion, being taught to hate. How can there ever be peace in the world if people teach hatred from the cradle. :cry:
Exactly. Its sad to see anyone teaching anyone hatered. Moreless a small innocent child. Whats this world really coming to?......apparently a sooner than later end.

dougmusr
04-02-2007, 03:44 AM

I am glad you feel this way. When and if you have children you will be one who makes a difference. Concerning peace in the world, I believe it is impossible this side of the return of Christ, but I don't think that means we should give up on it. Christ said peacemakes are blessed, and if that is true I want to be one. Peace begins in our homes and neighborhoods before it extends to the world.

samah12
04-02-2007, 03:51 AM
I am glad you feel this way. When and if you have children you will be one who makes a difference. Concerning peace in the world, I believe it is impossible this side of the return of Christ, but I don't think that means we should give up on it. Christ said peacemakes are blessed, and if that is true I want to be one. Peace begins in our homes and neighborhoods before it extends to the world.
Me, me, me I want to be one too :D

If only more people would understand that peace begins in our homes. It is just a shame that our governments keep dragging us into these awful bloody conflicts.

You can all laugh if you like but I have a recurring dream, where I take every world leader (big, small, strong & weak) into a large room and tell them they are not allowed to leave until they come up with an agreement for world peace. :-[

04-02-2007, 03:57 AM

If only more people would understand that peace begins in our homes. It is just a shame that our governments keep dragging us into these awful bloody conflicts.

You can all laugh if you like but I have a recurring dream, where I take every world leader (big, small, strong & weak) into a large room and tell them they are not allowed to leave until they come up with an agreement for world peace. :-[
Maybe one day you will InshaAllah. And we all know when Esa Alayhis salaam comes back, that there will be peace on the earth again

samah12
04-02-2007, 04:02 AM
Maybe one day you will InshaAllah. And we all know when Esa Alayhis salaam comes back, that there will be peace on the earth again
Maybe one day I will what sister? Be a peacemaker or take all the world leaders into a room?

dougmusr
04-02-2007, 04:06 AM

Here's the troubling part. I think soon they will, and part of the answers will be the elimination of religious people. Why do I say that?

Jn 16:2 2 "They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. 3 "And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.

04-02-2007, 04:10 AM
Maybe one day I will what sister? Be a peacemaker or take all the world leaders into a room?
Take the world leaders into a room

samah12
04-02-2007, 04:12 AM
Here's the troubling part. I think soon they will, and part of the answers will be the elimination of religious people. Why do I say that?

Jn 16:2 2 "They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. 3 "And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.
Do you think religion can be so easily squashed? Look at Russia during communism, religion was banned but people kept G-d in their hearts alhamdolillah.

samah12
04-02-2007, 04:14 AM
Take the world leaders into a room
Insh'allah sister.

Although I might not be a very good peacemaker then because I would be very likely to bang their stupid heads together :D

04-02-2007, 04:36 AM
Insh'allah sister.

Although I might not be a very good peacemaker then because I would be very likely to bang their stupid heads together :D
LOL....that'll do. :giggling:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.