/* */

PDA

View Full Version : S.a.

Name3
04-01-2007, 09:57 PM
S.A.

I am from Turkey and I live in Istanbul.

I work as a 'creative director' in communication arts sector. I have dedicated all my life to seeking love divine.

As Hr Mevlana (Rumi) says "Finders are only the seekers", at least we should just keep seeking hopefully.

Don't you think so ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
H4RUN
04-01-2007, 09:58 PM
:sl:
Ahoy sir! welcome aboard, enjoy, inshaAllah
:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2007, 09:58 PM
As Hr Mevlana (Rumi) says "Finders are only the seekers", at least we should just keep seeking hopefully.

Don't you think so ?
lol nice, it woulda been nice if i could just sit here and have a house/wife/kids/car/tons of cash fall into my lap but things dont work that way :D

welcome dude :)

:salamext:

'Abd al-Baari
04-01-2007, 10:00 PM

Welcome to the forums

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Name3
04-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Well, thanks bros, for your hospitality and kindness.

And you IbnAbdulHakim, could you please tell me where are you from , and how do the things work there actually?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2007, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by suphy
Well, thanks bros, for your hospitality and kindness.

And you IbnAbdulHakim, could you please tell me where are you from , and how do the things work there actually?
from London, we gotta work for what we get, and search for that which we need :)

i agree with you, we must search out our rizq (provision)

Name3
04-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Yeah I see... But what Hr Mevlana says is not about the things belonging to this world, it is about seeking the love divine and so Allah...

Still you are right, since it works for seeking the rizk also and anything else :)

In Turkish we have a saying "Who seeks his bela (trouble) or his Leyla, finds..."

siFilam
04-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Welcome bro.
enjoy your stay. Inshallah, I'm sure u'll like it.
just curious, whats love divine?

wasalam
-SI-

Name3
04-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Thank you sis...

Love divine means "Love of Allah".

Do you know Hr Mevlana?

Maidah
04-01-2007, 10:36 PM
^ ya who is this mr. mewlana ( if thats how u spell it???):?

AbuAbdallah
04-01-2007, 11:27 PM
salaam,

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) :giggling: !!!

Welcome to the forums.

Name3
04-01-2007, 11:34 PM
You are so smart my dear AbuAbdallah. It is for sure...

Already Hr Mevlana says "I am dust on the path of Muhammad, the chosen one" for His Beloved.

And we believe that ewleeyaullah (buddies of Allah) are all means one body!

Tilmeez
04-02-2007, 05:25 AM

ژاله
04-02-2007, 09:37 AM
welcome to the forums bro!
may you have a beneficial stay

Samira_01
04-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome :)

Name3
04-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Thank you sis...

What happy that we are all in the same boat and on the same route...

Name3
04-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Va Alaikum Selam Samira_01 sis...

Not only UK, the whole earth is a prison for the believer.
InshaAllah, we are going to be given our tickets in our right hands!

NoName55
04-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Our Prophet (saw) is not only the best among humanity, he is the reason of everything created...
blasphemy! this Idea was borrowed by the goofi cult from Catholics who say everything was created by jesus for jesus. NaudobillahAs-Saghaanee (d.650) said, "maudu (fabricated)" ['al-Ahaadeeth al-Mawdoo'aat' of as-Saghaanee (pg. 7)] and likewise al-Albaanee ['Silsilah ad-Da'eefah' (1/450 no.282)] ash-Shaykh Mulla Alee Qaaree (d.1014) said, "maudu, but it's meaning is correct." ['al-Asraar al-Marfoo'ah' of Alee al-Qaaree (pp 67-68)], and quotes two narrations to prove this:

• The hadeeth related by ibn Asaakir, 'were it not for you, the world would not have been created'. Ibn al-Jawzee (d.5**) related this and said, "maudu (fabricated)" ['al-Mawdoo'aat' of ibn al-Jawzee (1/288)] and likewise as-Suyutee. ['al-Laa'ee' of as-Suyutee (1/272)]
  • The hadeeth related by ad-Dailamee, "O Muhammad! Were it not for you, the Garden would not have been created, and were it not for you the Fire would not have been created." Al-Albaanee said, "it is not correct to certify the correctness of it's meaning without establishing the authenticity of the narration from ad-Dailamee, which is something I have not found any of the scholars to have addressed. Suffice to know that ad-Dailamee is alone in reporting it, then I became certain of it's weakness, rather it's flimsiness when I came across it in his 'Musnad' (1/41/2)." ['Silsilah ad-Da'eefah' (1/451 no.282)]
From Zeus to Greco-Romans to kabalah to goofi-ism, names of charactors change but basic ideology remain the same

Name3
04-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks NoName55, for your warning... Indeed, I have no chance or authority to check out whether such a sentence as you mentioned could be real or fake...

But it is right that, what I mentioned was an idea of mine which I wonder how could it be categorized as "blasphemy"!

Then will you please tell me what is the very first thing ever created?

NoName55
04-02-2007, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Name3
Thanks NoName55, for your warning... Indeed, I have no chance or authority to check out whether such a sentence as you mentioned could be real or fake...

But it is right that, what I mentioned was an idea of mine which I wonder how could it be categorized as "blasphemy"!

InshaAllah, I shall reply to this as soon as admin or super mod confirm authenticity of my reply (because I make mistakes when I'm unwell or confused)

Name3
04-02-2007, 06:47 PM
You are welcome my bro...

~*MaNaL*~
04-06-2007, 06:24 AM

:welcome: to the forums..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!