/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Death of Bosnian Muslim da'iyah

Abu Zakariya
04-01-2007, 10:15 PM
:sl:

I'd just like to make this thread to make you all know that the Bosnian Muslim community and the Ummah as a whole has suffered a great loss as the dear Shaykh Hafiz Jusuf Barcic (rahimahullah) died on Friday. The Janazah was a few hours ago.

He was educated at the Islamic Univerity in Medina and was known for his strict adherence to the Sunnah.

He died from a car accident and he was 40 years old.

More than 3 000 people went to the Janazah which was led by his young son Muhammed (a second grader).

May Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala give him Jannat al-Firdaws. Amin.

I never got to meet him, but I still cried after I heard the news.
Inna lillahi wa inna ileyhi rajioon.

A picture of the shaykh leading others in Salat:

Another photo of the Shaykh rahimahullah:

(source: Novi list)

Note: If this thread is in anyway un-Islamic for some reason (if it's for example against the Sunnah to announce the death in this manner and ask people to ask Allah to forgive him in this manner that I did) please speak up.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
.:Umniyah:.
04-01-2007, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zakariya

I'd just like to make this thread to make you all know that the Bosnian Muslim community and the Ummah as a whole has suffered a great loss as the dear Shaykh Hafiz Jusuf Barcic (rahimahullah) died on Friday. The Janazah was a few hours ago.

He was educated at the Islamic Univerity in Medina and was known for his strict adherence to the Sunnah.

He died from a car accident and he was 40 years old.

More than 3 000 people went to the Janazah which was led by his young son Muhammed (a second grader).

May Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala give him Jannat al-Firdaws. Amin.

I never got to meet him, but I still cried after I heard the news.
Inna lillahi wa inna ileyhi rajioon.

A picture of the shaykh leading others in Salat:

Ameen. Inna Lillah.

'Abd al-Baari
04-01-2007, 10:22 PM

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon

May Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala give him Jannat al-Firdaws
Ameen

Abu Zakariya
04-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Some of the salaf said: The criterion between the person of sunnah and the person of bida'ah is the janaazah.

Here's a photo from the Janazah where over 3 000 Muslims attended:

Source: www.studio-din.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdulwaheed
04-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon

He will be missed by the whole of the ummah

Abu Zakariya
04-02-2007, 07:11 AM
I'd just like to add one more thing. According to some sources there were actually 6 000 Muslims who prayed the Janazah and totally 10 000 who attended.

Here's a short video from the Janazah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9FqL2ONY5Y

Please take a second to ask Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala to forgive the Shaykh.

- Qatada -
04-02-2007, 03:14 PM
:salamext:

Innaa lillaahi wa inna alayhi raji'oon.. may Allaah have mercy on him.

umm-sulaim
04-02-2007, 04:26 PM
aameen, and may Allah forgive him and make his new abode spacious and grant his family patience...

wassalaam

Pk_#2
04-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Ameen to the dua's

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatulah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.