/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rabi'ya is here :)

Rabi'ya
07-28-2005, 01:13 PM
:sl: :brother: & :sister:

Lets see whatt his site has to offer. Ive only siggned up to listen to the nasheeds but lets see if anything else good will come of this place. InshaAllah there will be plenty more....

:w:

Rabi'ya :rose:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-28-2005, 01:14 PM
:sl:

Welcome to Li :D:D

07-28-2005, 01:15 PM
:welcome: sis inshaalah u'll enjoy your stay and benefit a lot

aamirsaab
07-28-2005, 01:52 PM
welcome :sister: - inshallah you will learn some stuff.
hehe another sucka who got sucked in by the sly 'sign up to listen to nasheed sign'? (joke)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
07-28-2005, 10:07 PM
lol @ being a sucker.....but its true....how to make ur message board with the most members...heehee.

I always used to listen to the nasheeds, and now i had to sign up...at least dont have to pay tho...alhamdulillah they still free:)

wa'alaikumasalaam

Pinkrose
07-28-2005, 10:19 PM

:aboo:

Welcome to LI sis!! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and benefit a lot!! :shade:

Rabi'ya
07-28-2005, 10:42 PM
Jazak Allah for all the welcomes. seems kinda friednly round here and plenty f people from UK too :) makes a change from other msg boards:)

junna1
07-29-2005, 12:34 AM

Welcome to LI, sis. :D

أحمد
07-30-2005, 03:04 PM

:D Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun @ http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 :D And learn at the same time Insha-Allah . . . :p CLICK WELCOME TO LISTEN TO YOUR WELCOME NASHEED . . . ;)

Rabi'ya
07-30-2005, 07:42 PM
Jazak Allah for the last few welcomes.

That nasheed is nice mashaAllah, jazak Allah for that :D

wsalaam

Rabi'ya:rose:

Ansar Al-'Adl
07-31-2005, 03:19 AM
:sl: Rabi'ya, and welcome to our forum. :) May Allah swt bless your stay here and make it most beneficial.

If I recall correctly, I think you mentioned that you were a Muslim revert. Please share your story with us here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=1833
We would love to hear how a fellow soul found its way to the path of God. :)

Rabi'ya
07-31-2005, 11:13 AM
Wa'alaikumasalaam brother Ansar

I wlil write my story here shortly, Its kinda long one so i gotta prepare before that long mesage:P lolz

Jazak Allah for the welcome tho

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.