/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam Aleykom :)

AllPraise2Allah
04-03-2007, 01:49 AM
Salaam Aleykom to all my brothers and sisters

My name is Mehras and I'm a proud Muslim. I was born in Iran, but was raised in Canada for most of my life. I was born a Muslim, but just recently started to research it. I was once a Shia, but now a Sunni.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-03-2007, 02:32 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&

format_quote Originally Posted by AllPraise2Allah
Salaam Aleykom to all my brothers and sisters

My name is Mehras and I'm a proud Muslim. I was born in Iran, but was raised in Canada for most of my life. I was born a Muslim, but just recently started to research it. I was once a Shia, but now a Sunni.

----welcome to the forum :D

Just curious......how u became a Sunni ? In which Shia concept u don't believe anymore ?

AllPraise2Allah
04-03-2007, 02:43 AM
I was a Shia Twelver.

1. I didnt agree that hitting and cutting ourselves would prove that we love Imam Hussein (as).

2. The way Shias insult Abu Bakr (as), Omar (as) and Uthman (as) is just absolutaly insane. They say that after Muhammad (saw) died, they corrupted Islam and its teachings.

Abu Bakr, Omar and Uthman (pbut all) were very close to Muhammad (saw). Everyday they would be with Muhammad (saw), learning about their deen. They spend time, money and effort into building Islam. They fought wars, starved and went through terrible times for Islam. So why would they all of a sudden corrupt its teachings?

Tilmeez
04-03-2007, 06:24 AM
:sl:
:welcome: onboard dear brother.
trust you have a nice and beneficial stay here!

:W:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ummAbdillah
04-03-2007, 08:02 AM
salaam
manshallah brother welcome to LI
enjoy ur stay inshllah
wa salaam

'Abd al-Baari
04-03-2007, 09:30 AM

Welcome to the forums, Inshallah you'll have a good and beneficial stay

Al_Imaan
04-03-2007, 02:18 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Samira_01
04-04-2007, 10:07 AM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome:)

Khadijah79
04-04-2007, 09:08 PM
:sl: Bro...

;) Marsh'Allah on becoming a Sunni

Enjoy your stay

Alhumduliliah

:w:

Maarya
04-04-2007, 09:11 PM
:sl: and welcome to the forum brother. i hope you hav an interesting and beneficial stay

unknown_JJ
04-04-2007, 10:22 PM
asalamu aliYkum welcome to LI

Pk_#2
04-05-2007, 02:23 PM
AsalamuaLAYKUM wARAHMatullahi Wabarakatuh,

welcome to the forum and get posting

InshaAllah

be good and keep smiling :)

walaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 02:31 PM

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum, Brother of Islam! Hope you will have a warm benefical stay, InshAllah!

Congrats for become Sunni Muslim!

Sister of Islam

AhlaamBella
04-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Salaam brother

You will love it here just like I do

Wasalaam

~*MaNaL*~
04-06-2007, 06:20 AM

:welcome: to the forums..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.