/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

Sinbad
04-03-2007, 09:40 AM
Hi im new here, im originally from Iran and im zoroastrian. and no not the kind most zoroastrians seem to be today, ex muslims converting to the ancient persian religion just to protest against the islamic regime.

the reason that im here is cause i want to know more of islam. You see Zoroaster said that there will come 3 Messiahs, born from virgin mothers of gods seed. And he predicted one, that wll be born 1000 years later under the star of david. 1000 years later 3 zoroastrian priests followed the star and there was gods messenger Jesus. You can find it in the bible they even say "predicted by the prophet".

The prediction was in the Avesta, the many holy scriptures from the only god that most wanna be zoroastrian islam hater dont know anything about.

If i follow the media they will say that islam is evil et c, but i want to learn about it from other sources, i have an open mind. The reason i am here at all is cause i once met a zoroastrian converted into a muslim. I asked him why? He said cause in an avesta text muhammed is mentioned, just as Jesus god said he will come, and you should follow him.

I regreat not asking wich one, but im gonna find him and do so, in the mean time i will be hre reasearching.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
04-03-2007, 09:46 AM
Hi Sinbad

Welcome to the forums, hope you have a good and beneficial stay

Al_Imaan
04-03-2007, 02:18 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Pk_#2
04-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Hello Sinbad,

welcome to the forum,

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask,

* Peace be upon those who follow guidance.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ummAbdillah
04-03-2007, 02:25 PM
salaam
welcome to LI
May allah guide you! and i hope you enjoy ur stay :)
wa salaam

جوري
04-04-2007, 02:16 AM
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: new member... I hope you find your stay beneficial and hope you will teach us of your ancient texts as you learn of ours Insh'Allah... We hope you find all the answers you are looking for!

please kindly start a Zoroastrianism thread on the comparative religion section so we too might learn from you..
:w:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-04-2007, 03:46 AM
Peace be to you Sinbad and welcome to LI! May Allah guide you bro, InshaAllah. Looking forward to your posts InshaAllah.
Have a good stay please! :D

See you!

Peace

Tilmeez
04-04-2007, 07:28 AM
Peace Sinbad,
:Welcome: on board. Trust you will find these forums beneficial.
do stick around n you will learn if God willing.

PS: I have studied Zoroaster's religion in my Masters. Will try to catch you while u question/explain ur religion.

Camomilla
04-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Welcome Sinbad!
hope u have a beneficial stay!

Samira_01
04-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome:)

~*MaNaL*~
04-06-2007, 06:23 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!