/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Fotress..

Umar001
04-04-2007, 11:04 AM
For those who are not aware there is a tiny book name Muslim Fotress.

A book which contains du'as and dhirk for many different situations.

I will insha'Allah be uploading the Duas from there bit by bit.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
04-13-2007, 12:18 PM
May Allah bless you and reward you for letting us know

:D

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Kittygyal
04-13-2007, 12:24 PM
salamualikum.

Ah. you can email the head office, rlyadh@daru-salaam.com or vist www.dar-us-salaam.com

there branches are: Riyadh Olaya branch, malaz Branch,Jeddah, madinah, Al-Khobar, U.A.E, Pakistan, U.S.A Houston, New York, U.k london

anyone at London you get them free of Charge, Oh you can also tell your Imam at mosque to get them FREE!! :D

Ma'assalama

zaria
04-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Salaams,

I have that. It is very beneficial.

Masha"Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
04-13-2007, 01:19 PM
:sl:

Good idea bro..Mashallah
May Allah swt reward you for your efforts.

Umar001
04-13-2007, 11:14 PM
What I meant was to upload the Audio, so that those who may not know how to pronounce words or might find it hard can have a little insight, I find it difficult from time to time, plus the audio might help some memorise it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.