/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hajimame****e. Douzo Yoroshiku

Hyuio
04-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Just a quick hello and konnichiwa to you all.
A brief intro: I am male, 36 coming up to 37 and an atheist, so don't try and convert me, but with an interest in differing religions. Mainly stems off my interest in mythology and how it has come to form the modern religions of today. I am currently reading the Koran (Quran. Is there a proper way to spell it on this forum?) and have read the Bible, including the bits that most practsing Christians don't read, along with Vedic texts and the Tao chi ching.
I am here to get a better perspective on Islam. It is the same reason I joined a Christian forum. Amazingly they haven't banned me yet. A lot of Christians don't like atheists, I hope Muslims are a little more open:thumbs_up
Despite my greetings in Japanese I am English, but a bit of a Japanophile, plus my Japanese is very good, but I'm learning. I'm off now to have a look around:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hyuio
04-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Edit: OOhh it censored my greeting. It isn't meant to be offensive. Japanese uses that word as part of its speech patterns. Next time I'll try and type in Kanji or Kana

Al_Imaan
04-04-2007, 04:47 PM
:welcome: to the forum.

ummAbdillah
04-04-2007, 05:22 PM
salaam (peace)
welcome to the forum, i realy hope that you enjoy your stay
wa salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
04-04-2007, 05:24 PM
welcome to LI Islamic Forum...don't hesitate any questions to us!

Hope you will warm stay..

Sister of Islam

'Abd al-Baari
04-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Welcome to the forums
Hope you have a good and beneficial stay
Don't hesitate to ask any questions :)

Samira_01
04-04-2007, 07:46 PM
peace

welcome :)

Pk_#2
04-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Hello or kinnichua?

welcome to the forum,

we don't hate athiest :D But we don't love them :X :rollseyes

Okay.. be good and get posting :)

There are plenty of athiest/non-Muslims on the forum don't feel lonely!

Peace be upon those who follow guidance.

The Ruler
04-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Greetings Hyuio,

:welcome: to the forums.

format_quote Originally Posted by Hyuio
an atheist, so don't try and convert me,
According to our Prophet Muhammad (saw), we are not allowed to enforce anything upon a person.

Amazingly they haven't banned me yet. A lot of Christians don't like atheists, I hope Muslims are a little more open:thumbs_up
we welcome people from different beliefs and welcome their point of views; no reason why you should be banned so long as you abide by the forum rules.

Peace.

Khadijah79
04-04-2007, 08:50 PM
:thankyou:

Welcome to the forums

I hope you have a nice stay :D

Hyuio
04-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Thank you all for saying hello. Don't worry, I will behave myself:okay:
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Rooh*+
According to our Prophet Muhammad (saw), we are not allowed to enforce anything upon a person.
I do know this. It is one reason that I find Islam slightly better than Christianity. I do dislike those who try to convert you.

~*MaNaL*~
04-06-2007, 06:14 AM
:welcome: to the forums..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-06-2007, 06:38 AM
Welcome to LI bro.
Please feel free to ask questions, no hesitation required :D
No one will force u, InshaAllah (God-Willing). Our job is only to let people know about Islam. Rest is up to u!
See u around!

Peace :)

north_malaysian
04-06-2007, 07:04 AM
On behalf of all Malaysian forummers here:

[BANANA]SELAMAT DATANG!!!
(WELCOME!!!)[/BANANA]

Amazingly they haven't banned me yet. A lot of Christians don't like atheists, I hope Muslims are a little more open
They're lots of atheists and agnostics here ... and they're still alive an kicking..... :okay:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!