/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cravings!!!!!

Kittygyal
04-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Salamualikum.

craving for anything people??

am kinda not well, so erm am craving for RED BULL but i haven't drank it since 3weeks and nearly one day people all around i need helppppp lol, am dying for red bull i don't even feel like eating or drinking anything but i have to eat ALOT now grrr. :cry:

but but but, anyone else craving for anything???

by the way please let me know when your craving what do you do when you aint allowed to have it???

shukran in advance

Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Md Mashud
04-05-2007, 03:46 PM
I am the biggest Red bull fan, just ask my cousin Ibn Abdul Hakim :P

Kittygyal
04-05-2007, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
salamualikum
EASY NOW TIGER!! NO UR NOT AM THE BIGGEST FAN DUDE!!!

IS IT?? OMR.... same here am dying for red bull but can't have it grrr :cry:

and when me nephews or neices drink it am like OH my... i want it but they don't know am not allowed ONLY ma brothers, and sisterinlaws grr so NOT FAIR!!!

which one u like??

Ma'assalama

AhlaamBella
04-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Chocolate!!! Lindor...Galaxy...bounty...roses....dairy milk!! lol bring it all on lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
04-05-2007, 03:51 PM
CANDY....more like chocolate....:D...now that i have spacers....i cant have candy....:mmokay:...:(

Kittygyal
04-05-2007, 03:53 PM
salamualikum.
so come on dudes tell me what you do then when you be craving for sumet do you just let it go or do you like do sumet??? wwwhat?? i need kinda help am craving for RED BULL really badly but i aint allowed a drink it NOT FAIR!!!

ma'assalama

AhlaamBella
04-05-2007, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
CANDY....more like chocolate....:D...now that i have spacers....i cant have candy....:mmokay:...:(
spacers? :?

The Ruler
:sl:

to be honest, what i am craving for is knowledge :hmm:...weird...never happened to me before :hmm:...i guess i am turning from a spoilt immature imbecile to a mature young lady :hmm:

or so i'd like to think :hmm:

:w:

Kittygyal
salamualikum
spacers in her teeth
ma'assalama

Kittygyal
04-05-2007, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Rooh*+

to be honest, what i am craving for is knowledge :hmm:...weird...never happened to me before :hmm:...i guess i am turning from a spoilt immature imbecile to a mature young lady :hmm:

salamualikum.
Subhanallah!.

well were all craving for knowledge but but am craving for red bull now this moment:-[

Ma'assalama

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2007, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
taurine lover :p

red-bull = no sleep :(

Kittygyal
04-05-2007, 04:00 PM
salamualikum.

^^^ Vitalizes body and mind dude

Ma'assalama

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2007, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.

^^^ Vitalizes body and mind dude

Ma'assalama
and it kept me awake till 5AM yesterday

well at least i got to stay up 4 fajr lol

The Ruler
04-05-2007, 04:04 PM
well were all craving for knowledge
or are we? :hmm:

interesting isnt it.

Al_Imaan
04-05-2007, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DeepOcean
spacers? :?
im gonna get braces soon....not that my teeth are out of shape....i just have an upper-jaw bite....braces are definetly not good news.....well, if there're no chocolates...i'd go for ice cream....as long as its something sweet....:statisfie

AhlaamBella
04-05-2007, 04:07 PM
I love red bull but I get dizzy and a bangin headache. Still drink it though...*guilty look*

AhlaamBella
04-05-2007, 04:08 PM
im gonna get braces soon....not that my teeth are out of shape....i just have an upper-jaw bite....braces are definetly not good news.....well, if there're no chocolates...i'd go for ice cream....as long as its something sweet....:statisfie
My braces are coming out in 2 weeks :D lol sorry

Kittygyal
04-05-2007, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
and it kept me awake till 5AM yesterday

well at least i got to stay up 4 fajr lol
salamualikum.
better than nothing eh? atleast you be awake and flex i have red bull cause it keeps me going and now i can't have it grrr NOT FAIR!! :enough!:
Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
04-05-2007, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DeepOcean
I love red bull but I get dizzy and a bangin headache. Still drink it though...*guilty look*
salamualikum.
easy now, thast the begining dudette you'l get used to it inshallah

still no one told me what they dow hen they be craving for stuff :-[

Ma'assalama

AhlaamBella
04-05-2007, 04:14 PM
I have it lol. If I can't then I just have to cope. *bites lip* chocolate... *walks into the kitchen*

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2007, 04:15 PM
still no one told me what they dow hen they be craving for stuff :-[
i have it LOL

now that i've helped you nicely i shal leave

Um_ahmad
04-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Im pregnant so im always craving everything. :D

unknown_JJ
04-05-2007, 05:11 PM
init is all about chocolates n sweet 4 me :D n when derz none in the house , i hav sugar..or icing sugar or glucose powderor hot choco powder .. hehe..:D

Musaafirah
04-05-2007, 05:18 PM
CHOCOLATE...yummo..looooooooove chocolate, lately have gone OTT with buying em..yesterday stocked up with multipacks of Toblerone, smarties chocolates, munchies, aero (mint, the other ones aren't good enough!), rolo, and I think that's it..and they were only the ones I bought yesterday..
Have loads more at home 4rm before, and my sisters have gone OTT with the easter eggs..
just can never get enough of choccies..and I've never had to restrain myself coz Alhamdulillah my teeth are aite..never needed braces or anything! :D
I just can't understand Red bull obsession..it tastes really weird and makes me feel sleepy..
My dad bought a crateful last year before my exams..:muddlehea
Anyway, I thought taurine had something to do with Bull's sperm? :p
correct me if I'm wrong..

unknown_JJ
04-05-2007, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
CHOCOLATE...yummo..looooooooove chocolate, lately have gone OTT with buying em..yesterday stocked up with multipacks of Toblerone, smarties chocolates, munchies, aero (mint, the other ones aren't good enough!), rolo, and I think that's it..and they were only the ones I bought yesterday..
Have loads more at home 4rm before, and my sisters have gone OTT with the easter eggs..
just can never get enough of choccies..and I've never had to restrain myself coz Alhamdulillah my teeth are aite..never needed braces or anything! :D
I just can't understand Red bull obsession..it tastes really weird and makes me feel sleepy..
My dad bought a crateful last year before my exams..:muddlehea
OMG we must be related sis
i luvvv chox and i agree red bull tastes weird hehe

SUMMAYAH
04-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Salaams Kitty...........So how cum u can't have Red-bull anymore? (I hope ur not gonna get all boring on us :D)

And after reading all the comments i'm curious to try it out.............

Al_Imaan
04-05-2007, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
i've heard something like that too....im very curious 'bout that...

ummAbdillah
04-05-2007, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Um_ahmad
Im pregnant so im always craving everything. :D
awww manshallah, may allah give you a righteous child! ameeen :)

ummAbdillah
04-05-2007, 05:42 PM
i've heard something like that too....im very curious 'bout that...
:w: I heard some people say that is not allowed... are these rumurs true???

Kittygyal
04-05-2007, 08:15 PM
salamualikum.
All candies people like candies, well seriously i don't know why today am craving for loads of stuff, RED BULL, some hot chicken *which i haven't ate since yonks* and am also craving for some hot chocolate, just some random weird craving am getting these days, but but RED BULL happens all the time a mi.

Erm red bull not allowed since when? who says? erm am sure it is.
Ma'assalama

Nyomi
04-05-2007, 08:20 PM
I always crave chocolate, no good for the diet grrr. But i love anything with that has even the littest bit of chocolate on lol..

FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 08:23 PM
I am craving to memorize the Holy Quran! And meeting Allah Ta'ala! :statisfie :statisfie

deen_2007
04-05-2007, 08:28 PM
i crave mushrooms a lot....:X ...i have mushrooms in everything!..well not eVeRyThInG ...but most dishes :D

IbnAbdulHakim
04-09-2007, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by deen_2007
i crave mushrooms a lot....:X ...i have mushrooms in everything!..well not eVeRyThInG ...but most dishes :D
i swear mushroom is a nickname for a drug.... :X

Maidah
04-09-2007, 07:04 PM
The name of the drug is taken after the magic mushroom that contains a drug similar to LSD. it's illegal though. Apart from this, it's also a vegetable (or fruit don't know:rollseyes ).

Anyways i'm carving for Doner kebab...:happy:

deen_2007
04-09-2007, 07:26 PM
:omg: ...i cnt believe u thought its magic mushroom....:laugh: ......

no its mushroom the vegetable! :D

England
04-09-2007, 07:35 PM
I don't crave anything at the moment. The odd times I do crave for a nice jacket potato with LOADS of melted butter... mmmm

afriend
04-09-2007, 09:20 PM

One dose of sugar in the form of sweets/chocolates is enough to start off a chain reaction which only ends after I become sore on my tongue.....Or if I pass out :D usually its the first bit :p

Snowflake
04-09-2007, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Rooh*+

oooooh I love that reply! I'm feeling the same. Got a book (2 vols) summary of Islamic Jurisprudence and I wish I could swallow them in one go. I wish I had the full versions. I'm also feeling, I'm getting a bit mature these days! :D

snakelegs
04-09-2007, 11:34 PM
ok, people. i've put up with this long enough on this forum. :raging:
i can't take it anymore!!!
what on earth is red bull??? and what's in it?
i crave knowledge too - but it goes better with a bit of coffee ice cream. :statisfie

amirah_87
04-09-2007, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
ok, people. i've put up with this long enough on this forum. :raging:
i can't take it anymore!!!
what on earth is red bull??? and what's in it?
Hiya,

It's an energy drink.

http://www.zefrank.com/theshow/galle...1/red+bull.jpg

something i refuse to take even a sip of cause it just looks so dodgy to me! :offended:

they say it gives you wings! :rollseyes

My current Food crave: Noodles.

things I always crave: Chocloates, and home made victorian sponge cakes! :omg: (n' they have to be baked by me only.. :-[ )

youngsister
04-09-2007, 11:47 PM
:sl: Knowledge
Fanta
lol

snakelegs
04-09-2007, 11:48 PM
thanks, amirah_87 - mystery half solved - but what's in it?

amirah_87
04-09-2007, 11:51 PM
thanks, amirah_87 - mystery half solved - but what's in it?
Your welcome.

Ingredients:

Carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, sodium citrate, taurine, glucuronolactone, caffeine, inositol, niacin, D-pantothenol, pyridoxine HCL, vitamin B12, artificial flavours, colors

Nutrition Facts:

Serving Size: 8.3 fl. oz Servings per Container: 1 Amount per serving: Calories: 110 Total Fat: 0g Sodium: 200mg Protein: 0g Total Carbohydrates: 28g Sugars: 27g
Mystery complete? :)

youngsister
04-09-2007, 11:52 PM
:sl: I had it once and couldnt sleep, too scared now:-[ :w:

snakelegs
04-10-2007, 12:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
Your welcome.
Mystery complete? :)
yes! thanks - i've wondered about this for some time. :statisfie
i can look up the ingredients that i don't know.
i don't think red bull exists in the u.s. but i am so "out of it" i wouldn't know for sure.
i would think anything that would work to give you energy could be addictive - psychologically if not physically.

afriend
04-10-2007, 12:15 AM
yes! thanks - i've wondered about this for some time. :statisfie
i can look up the ingredients that i don't know.
i don't think red bull exists in the u.s. but i am so "out of it" i wouldn't know for sure.
i would think anything that would work to give you energy could be addictive - psychologically if not physically.
No it doesn't..but think of it as Gatorade...Just a million times more effective and stimulating :D

SirZubair
04-10-2007, 10:10 AM
I crave love and affection...

:phew

But sadly, my love is half way across the world.

Argh.

Kheir,... only 3 months to go...... :rollseyes

Helena
04-10-2007, 12:20 PM
rite now am craving for red bull....

ohh man y did i enter this thread....sis kittygal keep ur pause(not sure how its spelt) away from my red-bull.....

only joking.......:D :D ....

soo my solution wud be.....hmmm....as i am going out with my mum now....mite aswell buy it....hehehe....

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 12:25 PM
salamualikum.
^^^^ :cry: *looks up and a tear drop falls down*

not even a pint with your beloved little sis??? not even a touch or a sip? *tear....drop*

well well, when i go shopping and i ''try'' myself to stay away from the pop because i know i will just faint there and then for red bull so i always wonder around in other stalls but bad thing is my nephew/neices drink red bull aswel not fair but hopefully *fingers crossed* soon i will be able to drink it inshallah inshallah *hope so*
Ma'assalama

Helena
04-10-2007, 12:30 PM
awwww...........

am ashamed of myself big sis :cry: ......ur asking for a sip?......as am ur lil sis i wud buy u a whole lot of red-bulls.....which will be filled in ur room.....happy?...

how can u forget sis..i created a sig stating that i'll share my red bull with u anytime....remember?.....i wont do such things to upset ya...will i?...

how cum ur not allowed to have red-bull?

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Salamualikum.

Only if i was allowed to even look at red bull then i will steadily go for the the sip and the in my room.

''Big sis :eek:''

Well, doctor said i aint allowed to drink it for some issues. Erm can't remember your siggy thingy

Ma'assalama

DAWUD_adnan
04-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Mirinda is a brand of soft drink available in fruit varieties including orange, grapefruit, apple, strawberry, pineapple, and grape. It is part of a beverage area often referred to as the flavor segment, comprising carbonated and non-carbonated fruit-flavored beverages. The orange flavor of Mirinda represents the majority of Mirinda sales worldwide.

TO MAKE IT SHORT MIRINDA BEST DRINK EVER
http://www.chennaionline.com/events/.../Mirinda02.jpg

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Salamualikum.
Dude I Have Heard Of That Pop Before But Can't Beat ''Red Bull''
Ma'assalama

Helena
04-10-2007, 12:39 PM
mirinda is real nice, refreshing drink...

i only crave this drink when am in Saudi Arabia.....as its very hot there....

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 12:47 PM
salamualikum.
Thats A Soft Pop Though Right? And I Wouldn't Drink That Eww.
Ma'assalama

Woodrow
04-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Red Bull is available in the US. It is sold here in the Austin area I know.

Camomilla
04-10-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm craving for pear juice, nacho and cheese flavored tacos, chocolate cake,
chocolate chip cookies,...there's more.....^^

I wonder how Red Bull tastes like...hmmm...

(sory, my english is not good, but never mind about that^^)

Pk_#2
04-10-2007, 01:12 PM
It tastes horrible

don't have it

wub u cam xxxxxxxxxxx :statisfie

Try Ribena

craving for Ribena!! and erm...i wana eat a chinese baby!

(missing mom and jj) :laugh:

Malaikah
04-10-2007, 01:12 PM

My parents don't let me drink red bull... probably has something to do with that time I drank it at uni and was a 'little' hyperactive when I arrive home... :X

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 01:28 PM
salamualikum.
Wordrobe in some part of US there is red bull, but trust me red bull in US is totally different to the one in UK. Here in UK it's very addictable but in US drink it here and there you won't even like it much but in UK you'll love it.

Sis Cam... your craving alot one them days i guess, same here join the crew am craving for red bull, and chicken, and and and chocolate muffin. Can't help it am craving alot ''ALOT'' these days. :-[ :enough!: And also it taste YUMMMMY and nah your english aint bad. RESPECT MA BLUD :thumbs_up

Sis Tj it doesn't taste horrible it's Yummy Yummy, If you had the ''right'' taste then you would have loved it. :raging: And erm chinees kid you wana eat? OM... since when have yu started eating humans?? :eek:

Sis Mala.. when i don't blame them because tis is very very stimulin along with tis is very very nice.
Ma'assalama

Malaikah
04-10-2007, 01:30 PM

Would red bull be considered an intoxicant? :?

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 01:32 PM
salamualikum.
red bull is mainly for active people it vitalizes the body and mind
ma'assalama

Malaikah
04-10-2007, 01:34 PM

Like, red bull makes me act weird- is that just an energy boost, or is it a drug-like effect? Like alcohol or illegal drugs or something? :?

Camomilla
04-10-2007, 01:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
It tastes horrible

don't have it

wub u cam xxxxxxxxxxx :statisfie

Try Ribena

craving for Ribena!! and erm...i wana eat a chinese baby!

(missing mom and jj) :laugh:
:sl: :D
thanx for the reply!:D :statisfie :)
peace!

Camomilla
04-10-2007, 01:39 PM
salamualikum.
Wordrobe in some part of US there is red bull, but trust me red bull in US is totally different to the one in UK. Here in UK it's very addictable but in US drink it here and there you won't even like it much but in UK you'll love it.

Sis Cam... your craving alot one them days i guess, same here join the crew am craving for red bull, and chicken, and and and chocolate muffin. Can't help it am craving alot ''ALOT'' these days. :-[ :enough!: And also it taste YUMMMMY and nah your english aint bad. RESPECT MA BLUD :thumbs_up

Sis Tj it doesn't taste horrible it's Yummy Yummy, If you had the ''right'' taste then you would have loved it. :raging: And erm chinees kid you wana eat? OM... since when have yu started eating humans?? :eek:

Sis Mala.. when i don't blame them because tis is very very stimulin along with tis is very very nice.
Ma'assalama
I'm craving for muffin too:statisfie
girl, I think what taz ment was chinese food...:X :D
peace!!

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 01:40 PM
salamualikum.
Red bull is developed for periods of increased mental and physical, i know for definate it increases concentration and reaction speed, it's also for busy students :X and active people also oh good for long journeys.
It also contains a high Caffeine.

It's got carbonated water, surcose, Gulocoes, acidilty R... Sodium citrates, Taurine about (0.5%), Glucuronolactone*hope i spelt it correct*. caffeine around (0.04%), Inositol vitmins, oh yeah can't forget it also got b6 and b12 niacin and pantothenic acid in it. and flavourings kinda caramel ribofavlin in it.

ma'assalama

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Camilla
I'm craving for muffin too:statisfie
girl, I think what taz ment was chinese food...:X :D
peace!!
salamualikum.

Ah, i think were both hit the craving level button. Tj means alot :omg:

Ma'assalama

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 01:44 PM

Are we allowed to drink Red Bull? Because it contains cafferine?? It is drug..

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RighteousLady

salamualikum.
YESH we are allowed to drink it. Caffeine is in coffee and other fizzy pop, mainly Red Bull makes a person hii cause it's carbonated and has 192KJ of energy. thats about (43/44 Kcals). Also you should drink it sis because it contains NO fat
Ma'assalama

Malaikah
04-10-2007, 01:50 PM

So does coffee and coco cola... don't you drink those?:?

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 01:52 PM

Hmm...I have never taste it before! :-[ It smells strange..I might drink it for one day, InshAllah!
:statisfie

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

So does coffee and coco cola... don't you drink those?:?
I don't drink those..I rather healthy drink e.g. fruits juices and whatever healthy drink are..because I am well care for my teeth like that:D lol!

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 01:58 PM
salamualikum.
^ Yeah true, so what do you do then sis? erm i think am kinda wrong about this but what about tablets do they have caffeine in?? or am i making it up now :rollseyes
Ma'assalama

Woodrow
04-10-2007, 01:59 PM

Tea also contains a very high amount of caffeine so does chocolate and Coffee. Although caffeine is labeled a drug, it is not considered an intoxicant. Both Coffee and Tea were widely used in Saudi Arabia while the Prophet(PBUH) was alive and I can not find anyplace where Tea and Coffee are called haram.

http://www.energyfiend.com/the-caffeine-database/

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 02:32 PM

Lol..do not worry! I bet they will be stay like it for good..because you NEED it so badly..:)

Most of people who like you really need it for stay up and enegry going up!

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 02:36 PM
salamualikum.
and hey if they ban red bull then i will get them sacked and simply who's going to go to the shops and buy pop, i will make everyone in Bristol and in US to be on a strike. I'll do anything to get red Bull back, anywho sack that we don't even need to think about not existing because it is existed so ya.
Ma'assalama

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 02:41 PM

Yeah sure, sister! Most of people will be strike if that happens! Red Bulls is good business and good economy! I will behind you if any happens bad to Red Bulls..:D

Pk_#2
04-10-2007, 02:46 PM
u live in UK mate how can u not be used to pounds mate

bristol chica ur weird mate :p

Its all the red bull!

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 02:47 PM

^lol..I bet her mind is gone to floating somewhere!

Pk_#2
04-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Aww blesh baby sis is not feeling too goooood :D

Get well soon Jo DIE :p

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 02:51 PM

Yeah! Bless her! And you too!:thumbs_up

Pk_#2
04-10-2007, 02:58 PM
yay esp mee Ameen!

Edit ur post :)

Helena
04-10-2007, 03:04 PM
red bull does have an effect on me...

esp during lectures in uni......darn i get all hyper, acting all weird, giggly most of the times......

ohh bad luck went to tesco....darn its out of stock.....oh well...

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
red bull does have an effect on me...

esp during lectures in uni......darn i get all hyper, acting all weird, giggly most of the times......

Is it make you feels happy? Because I have never taste it..

Kittygal said it is good to keep you up and end of misery! It sound like l I might drink it for one off!

Helena
04-10-2007, 03:13 PM

Is it make you feels happy? Because I have never taste it..

Kittygal said it is good to keep you up and end of misery! It sound like l I might drink it for one off!

....its slightly bitter, strong,..not exactly like lucozade...but in that track...

its very addictive...for me it is......it takes moi 5mins or couple of mins to finish it off.....seriously need to make it larger bottle....

it awakens you...if there is a dead, boring lesson ur attending in schools..so red-bull helps you...gives ya energy...

try it.....its not bad at all......when i first tried it...the taste remained in my mouth....

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
....its slightly bitter, strong,..not exactly like lucozade...but in that track...

its very addictive...for me it is......it takes moi 5mins or couple of mins to finish it off.....seriously need to make it larger bottle....

it awakens you...if there is a dead, boring lesson ur attending in schools..so red-bull helps you...gives ya energy...

try it.....its not bad at all......when i first tried it...the taste remained in my mouth....

Thanks for explain the details, Sister!

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Salamualikum.
Sis Traveler So they were out of stock in tesco's woow hate it when that happens. Ah well what piety. Yes it vitalizes the body so hence it gets ya hyper active and it gets too much to the brain indeed.

Sis Tj these pounds are weird in UK it's all the way $ (Dollars) for me, But Tony Blair may kick me out of UK if i stick with Dollars for the rest of me life. Anywho shukran for saying ''get well soon Jo Die'' inshallah just do dua'ah that i get well and all me cravings get out of me mind. Hmpffft.

Ma'assalama

Irfan's Wife
04-10-2007, 03:44 PM
:sl: I used to drink Red Bull alot until i started hearing it's haraam:rollseyes so what if it's proven that it is:X what will you do then Kittygyal?:?

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Salamualikum.
Well i will sincerly ask for evidence on what part of it is haram and then ''try'' me best to stop drinking it inshallah :). Maybe this is all saying but but i hope it isn't haram.
Ma'assalama

Irfan's Wife
04-10-2007, 04:03 PM

I'm informing you as a muslim of what I have heard,and I did say IF they proved it was haraam.

The reason i stopped drinking it was because i have doubts about whether it is halaal to drink

Anyway it's about the taurine.......Hands up i don't have much knowledge about the matter but i hope if anyone does that they would enlighten the both of us!!!!

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 04:07 PM
salamualikum.
Read my post again inshallah :)

Erm i guess if it was Haram i would take it to further action by taking the Can and aload bunch of people with me to court case and call Tony Blair there aswel.

Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Salamualikum.
Anymore cravings apart from ''red bull''???
Ma'assalama

Mawaddah
04-10-2007, 04:11 PM
I crave for Tamarind.

Fresh from the Tree.

And anything else sour.

Irfan's Wife
04-10-2007, 04:12 PM
salamualikum.
Read my post again inshallah :)

[MOUSE]Erm i guess if it was Haram i would take it to further action by taking the Can and aload bunch of people with me to court case and call Tony Blair there aswel.[/MOUSE]

Ma'assalama
I hope that for your sake it isn't haraam.:thumbs_up

Woodrow
04-10-2007, 04:36 PM
Keep in mind this is a thread and not a chat-Room. Please keep all comments directed to the topic. this is in reference to several posts back and not to the 3 or 4 immediately above this post.

Let us refrain from going off on another chatting spree.

England
04-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Red bull can be bad for you. Any more than 2 cans a day can be bad for your heart as it makes your heart beat faster and faster causing some strain. :)

youngsister
04-10-2007, 05:52 PM
:sl: I sometime crave for someone to walk on my back:X
weird I know:w:

SirZubair
04-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Right now i crave for a nice hot cup of masala tea.

and Peanut butter on toast.

England
04-10-2007, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
:sl: I sometime crave for someone to walk on my back:X
weird I know:w:
That reminds me of a Turkish guy at my old work place. He hurt his back and got 2 gals to walk on his back. Well funny.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 06:11 PM

Now, I am crave for hot bath and have cup of tea!
:D

enaya
04-10-2007, 06:23 PM
ryt now i am vraving for tea and chocolate dnt know which one to have 1st

Musaafirah
04-17-2007, 12:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
I crave for Tamarind.

Fresh from the Tree.

And anything else sour.
I LOVE TAMARIND! (store bought ones :-[ ) especially in the dish 'chotpotti' yummo! though I must say, never eaten it fresh..don't think they have tamarind trees in the UK :?

Snowflake
04-17-2007, 12:54 PM
I'm craving for cup of hot sweet dhood-patti. (tea made the paki way with just milk or mostly milk with a tiny bit of water) So, so refreshing! :D

Medina83
04-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Salamualikum.

craving for anything people??

am kinda not well, so erm am craving for RED BULL but i haven't drank it since 3weeks and nearly one day people all around i need helppppp lol, am dying for red bull i don't even feel like eating or drinking anything but i have to eat ALOT now grrr. :cry:

but but but, anyone else craving for anything???

by the way please let me know when your craving what do you do when you aint allowed to have it???

shukran in advance

Ma'assalama
At least red bull tastes nice....i've always thought prawns were yucky have been getting cravings for prawns all week...almost never ate them in my whole life and didn't enjoy it when i did....how weird (and disgusting) is that ? +o(

Snowflake
04-17-2007, 01:05 PM
^lol, maybe your body needs something that prawns contain :)

rania2820
04-17-2007, 01:18 PM
i want some cheesecake.but im kinda on a diet now.so i can't have any :cry:

queenmuslimah
04-17-2007, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
No it doesn't..but think of it as Gatorade...Just a million times more effective and stimulating :D
actaully red bull does exist in the u.s.......well at least in minnesota

Al_Imaan
04-20-2007, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by queenmuslimah
actaully red bull does exist in the u.s.......well at least in minnesota
well, ur rite...it does exist in usa (including minnesota..:D)...

Kittygyal
04-20-2007, 03:58 PM
salamualikum.
It Exist in Chicy town aswel.

Am craving for M&M's and RED BULL!!!!
Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
04-20-2007, 10:47 PM
anebir emos on

:muddlehea

SirZubair
04-20-2007, 11:46 PM
You people are Food and Crap junkies.

Red Bull, an absolute rubbish drink, rots your teeth and the internal parts of your body. Why dont you get a glass of water and add sugar to it instead,...:?

Right now, i crave PAIN.

I had a mad workout last night, i was hoping to be in alot of pain this morning, but sadly, i am not feeling much pain today. I still feel like i have ALOT of energy left to burn.

Musaafirah
04-21-2007, 11:10 AM
:?
salamualikum.
All candies people like candies, well seriously i don't know why today am craving for loads of stuff, RED BULL, some hot chicken *which i haven't ate since yonks* and am also craving for some hot chocolate, just some random weird craving am getting these days, but but RED BULL happens all the time a mi.

Erm red bull not allowed since when? who says? erm am sure it is.
Ma'assalama
Taurine found in Red Bull is named after the Latin taurus, which means bull, as it was first isolated from red bull (Bos taurus) bile as well as semen in 1827 by Austrian scientists Friedrich Tiedemann and Leopold Gmelin.
Source: Wikipedia :p
And SirZubair..why oh why would you want to voluntarily be in pain?:?

Pk_#2
04-21-2007, 12:37 PM
He's a sh1ah muslim inay

They like to beat themselves up and dah...

Kittygyal
04-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Salamualikum.
Pardon? I am sure brother Sir Zubair is not a shia :confused: Allah Hu Alim.

anywho, sis Mussafir aww bless ya your cute, keep dreaming love keep getting information from Wik... :p

Brother sir zubair i think you should edit your post because you can not judge a person saying 'crap junkies' subhnallah what are you then? Please use propper words that will let you type on this board, Just remember we are all the same if we are junkies then your not some high person have some respect dude for others around you inshallah. :)

Anywho about putting salt in water that is different to the actual red bull, i do put water in salt to rince my mouth when i have had a tooth taken out or something. Also ever heard of 'tootpaste and toothbursh''?
thats some jokes to me your teeth don't rot away mine haven't maybe you have experince it :p

Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
04-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Oh i was jus' kidding, sorry! Peace :)

Kittygyal
04-21-2007, 12:52 PM
salamualikum.
^ no problem, i was just kinda confused then.
Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
04-21-2007, 12:54 PM
oopsy, apologies kinda hot inay!!

*faints*

craving 4 sugar

SirZubair
04-21-2007, 08:50 PM
lol, no i am not a Shia.

The reason i was craving pain is 'cos.... meh, just ask H4run... :p

After a good workout at the gym, once you feel Pain, you know you've done good...

.. as for having respect for those around me,... by pointing out that some of you guys and girls are hooked onto Junk isn't showing disrespect. It is a fact, and i'll say it again and again if i have to.

Sis, you are always complaining about your health,..... have you ever considered eating healthy food? Check the food chart,... RedBull isn't on the list.

As for toothpaste and toothbrush,... go ahead and be a clown about it. If you seriously care for your health at all, go to a dentist, go to a health professional and ask them for their opinion on Red Bull and V, and all those other sugar loaded junk. They can be used to remove OIL STAINS off GARAGE FLOORS. Thats how bad they are.

Kittygyal
04-21-2007, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
lol, no i am not a Shia.

The reason i was craving pain is 'cos.... meh, just ask H4run... :p

After a good workout at the gym, once you feel Pain, you know you've done good...

.. as for having respect for those around me,... by pointing out that some of you guys and girls are hooked onto Junk isn't showing disrespect. It is a fact, and i'll say it again and again if i have to.

Sis, you are always complaining about your health,..... have you ever considered eating healthy food? Check the food chart,... RedBull isn't on the list.

As for toothpaste and toothbrush,... go ahead and be a clown about it. If you seriously care for your health at all, go to a dentist, go to a health professional and ask them for their opinion on Red Bull and V, and all those other sugar loaded junk. They can be used to remove OIL STAINS off GARAGE FLOORS. Thats how bad they are.
salamualikum.
Ah. now i know why you was craving pain because after long time no been a Gym and then going back, coming home with broken bones and bones falling down. Just another one of me nephew i guess he's learning from you :X

I always complain:rollseyes huh subhnallah in that case this thread is useless and should be closed by a mod/admin.

I complain and then it's a waste of time to have this thread here.

:threadclo

ma'assalama

FBI
04-21-2007, 09:25 PM
After a good workout at the gym, once you feel Pain, you know you've done good
You mean exhustation bro, pain is never a good thing it's your bodys way of telling you there's something wrong, watch out for tennis elbow bro cause I got it a few weeks and I've just about fully recovered, also don't over-train body needs plenty of rest for muscles to grow

SirZubair
04-21-2007, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI
You mean exhustation bro, pain is never a good thing it's your bodys way of telling you there's something wrong
Not if you are reading Ori Hofmekler's book "The warrior diet",... Pain Is Good ;)

There is "Ouch,.. i hurt myself.... my bones just rippd out through my skin..." sortof pain, which is obviously bad.

Then there is "Yeah, i can push myself to do another rep, oh yeah, this pain is just too beautiful to not feel..." lol.

Some people start to enjoy it to the level where pain becomes an obsession. I know someone like that... so does Alpha DUde.... :D

http://www.warriordiet.com/

also don't over-train body needs plenty of rest for muscles to grow
Thats why i get lots of sleep each night, and the have my early morning dose of :

Whey Protein + Boiled rolled oats oatmeal 22533?1173281101 -

It is goood :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

SirZubair
04-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Ah. now i know why you was craving pain because after long time no been a Gym and then going back, coming home with broken bones and bones falling down. Just another one of me nephew i guess he's learning from you
Working out at the gym means people will break their bones and their bones will fall down?

Right,... and sitting around, whinging about your bad health, loading yourself up with rubbish such as red bull will make you Superfit in no time.

Is THIS guy your Doc? :p

Kittygyal
04-21-2007, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
Working out at the gym means people will break their bones and their bones will fall down?

Right,... and sitting around, whinging about your bad health, loading yourself up with rubbish such as red bull will make you Superfit in no time.

Is THIS guy your Doc? :p
salamualikum.

Less of the sarcasm and cheek!

about bones falling down that is for my nephew you won't understand my nephew (Harun) knows what am on about so end of! leave me alone!
ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.