/* */

PDA

View Full Version : END OF THE WORLD in islam...

Sinbad
04-05-2007, 06:56 PM
All religions seem to have an beginning and end for the world. Some christians and muslims say that the end days are upon us.

A Muslim once said "the end will come when islam is at its weakest point". If It does seem like todaty. Is it thrue that you belive that Jesus and Muhammed will come at the end? the "mahdi" is like a holy warrior like saladin of the future right?

Do we live in the end days according to islam?

What will happen to the muslims in the west?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Take to look at this link: http://www.muslimamerica.net/mp/muqatta.htm

Sister of Islam

FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 07:03 PM
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) also said: "The Last Hour will not come before the Euphrates uncovers a mountain of gold, for which people will fight. Ninety-nine out of each one hundred will die, but every man amongst them will say that perhaps he will be the one who will be saved (and thus possess this gold)."
Some people interpret this Hadith to refer to the Gulf War that took place between Iraq and Kuwait. But this interpretation does not cope with the wording of the Hadith. Muslims should not interpret Qur'anic verses and Hadiths according to current issues.

Also, the word “Armageddon” was not mentioned except in Jewish books, like the Old Testament, which has been greatly distorted, as related in the Qur'an. Allah says: "Some of those who are Jews change words from their context" (An-Nisa’: 46); He also says: "…and purchase a small gain therewith." (Al-Baqarah: 174) So I am not sure whether the author of the book in question aims at spreading the Jewish ideologies in an Islamic framework among Muslims!

Moreover, on what basis do some people claim to count the period of Muslims' life on earth, while the Qur'an reads: "The hour drew nigh and the moon was rent in twain." (Al-Qamar: 1) Also the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "My advent and the Hour's are like this (or like these)," namely, the period between his era and the Hour is like the distance between those two fingers, i.e., very short.

So how can some people restrict the period of the Muslim nation on earth to one, two, or three thousand or any other number of years? They are basing their thinking either on Zionistic claims, which state that the whole period life on earth is seven thousand years, or they base it on false claims of the fortune-tellers who use the letters that are mentioned at the beginning of some Qur'anic surahs to reach this conclusion, according to a certain formula known by fortune-tellers.

Sister of Islam

Sinbad
04-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Thankyou sister in islam:D

Look at this
ISLAMIC PROPHECIES
http://ww-iii.tripod.com/islamicprophecy.htm

To the left are more that say the same thing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sinbad
Thankyou sister in islam:D

Look at this
ISLAMIC PROPHECIES
http://ww-iii.tripod.com/islamicprophecy.htm

To the left are more that say the same thing.
You welcome! I will read this bit later..too long to read! :rollseyes

Sister of Islam

Sinbad
04-05-2007, 07:16 PM
http://ww-iii.tripod.com/images/russattack.jpg theres the link it dosent seem to show like an image, look at the left its so intressting he lived in 1533, and he predicted the rise and fall of communism and hitler, he predicted evereything that has happend and will happen. He also predicted a holocast, the world will go mad at the end days, all muslims living in the west will get killed.

جوري
04-26-2007, 04:05 AM
Prophetic Sayings

End of the World ( an Islamic perspective)

Said the Holy Prophet PBUH:

"You will invade the Arabian Peninsula and God will grant it. Then Persia and God will grant it. Then you shall invade Ar-Rum (Europe) and God will grant it. Then you shall attack the Antichrist and God shall give him to you"The Messenger of God was then asked "which of the two cities will be conquered first - Constantinople or Rome?" and the Holy Prophet PBUH replied : " The city of Heraclius (Constantinople) will be conquered FIRST"

Prophethood (meaning himself) will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to
remain, then Allah will raise it up wherever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will
be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as
long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it
up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive [Umayyad, Abbasids, Ottomans etc]
rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah
wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule
(current nationalistic secular and totalitarian governments) and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain.
Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise
it up. Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood." Then he fell silent.

"The Caliphate will remain in my nation after me for thirty years (included Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali and Hassan and Hussain) . Then, it
will be a monarchy after that (Ummayad, Abbasids, Ottomans etc) ."
"Therefore, hold fast to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly
guided Caliphs, hold it between your front teeth! And beware of
innovations (in the religion), for every innovation is a bid'ah, and every
bid'ah is a deviation, and every deviation is in the Fire."

"if you see that the
Caliphate has taken its abode in the holy land, then the earthquake, the tribulations and great events are at hand, and
the Last Hour on that day will be closer to people than my hand is to your head."

"There will be an oath of allegiance according to
guidance in Jerusalem."

"You will fight the unbelievers
until the remnant of you fights on the River Jordan, you to the east of it and they to the west of it."

"God Almighty will enable you to conquer Syria after
my death, from Al- 'Arish to the Euphrates. Their men and women will be garrisoned until the Day of Judgement.
Whoever from among you chooses one of the coasts of Syria or Jerusalem is in the sacred struggle (jihad) until the
Day of Judgement"

"Day of Judgment will come...

* When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions.
* When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy.
* When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa).
* When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours.
* When orators and lecturers lie openly.
* When people dispute over petty issues.
* When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on
account of having no responsibility of offspring.
* When oppression, jealousy, and greed become the order of the day.
* When people blatantly follow their passions and whims.
* When lies prevail over the truth.
* When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common.
* When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly.
* When legislation matters pertaining to Deen is handed over to the worst elements of the Ummat, and if people accept them
and are satisfied with their findings, then such persons will not smell the fragrance of Jannat.
* When the offspring become a cause of grief and anger (for their parents). * when writing will be widespread

"The Day of Judgment will not come until :

* Music and musical instruments will be found in every home.
* People will indulge in homosexuality.
* There will be an abundance of illegitimate children.
* There will be an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, back- biters and taunters in society.
* People will establish ties with strangers and sever relations with their near and dear ones.
* Hypocrites will be in control of the affairs of the community and evil, immoral people will be at the helm of business
establishments.
* The Masjid will be decorated, but the hearts of the people will be devoid of guidance.
* The courtyards of Masjids will be built beautifully and high mimbars (pulpits) will be erected.
* Gangsters and evil people will prevail.
* Various wines will be consumed excessively.

"Count six things before the advent of the Day of Judgment :

1 My death
2 The conquest of Jerusalem
3 Mass deaths amongst you people, just as when sheep die in large numbers during an epidemic
4 Abundance of wealth to such an extent that if a person were to be given a hundred Dinars he will still not be satisfied
5 General anarchy and bloodshed, that no Arab household will be spared from it
6 Then a life of peace as a result of a peace agreement between you and the Banil Asfaar
(Romans) which they will break and attack you with a force consisting of eighty flags and under each flag will be an army of
twelve thousand men."

"The Hour will not come until :

*The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance (Bukhari & Muslim)
*Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new
diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari & Muslim)
*Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open
*The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)
*Women will outnumber men......eventually 50:1 (Bukhari & Muslim)
*Killing, killing, killing (Bukhari & Muslim)
*The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
*Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
*Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
*When a trust becomes a means of making a profit
*Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor
*Paying zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread
*When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father
*When voices are raised in the mosques
*People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed
*Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time
*The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim)
*People will hop between the clouds and the earth
*The leader of a people will be the worst of them
*People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do
*Men will begin to wear silk
*Female singers and musical instruments will become popular
*People will dance late into the night
*When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones
*People will believe in the stars
*People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny)
*Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari)
*Good deeds will decrease (Bukhari)
*Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people (Bukhari)
*Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing
*People will be carrying on with their trade, but their will only be a few trustworthy persons
*A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place
*Earthquakes will increase
*The appearance of false messengers (30 dajjals)
*Women will be naked in spite of being dressed
*The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims
*When the sheperds of black camels start boasting and begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings
(Bukhari)
*Wild animals will be able to talk to humans
*A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home
*The truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed
*When men lie with men and women lie with women
*Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business
*A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world
*Books will be widespread and knowledge will be low
*Arrogance will increase in the earth (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
*Family ties will be cut
*Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men

'Soon the people of IRAQ will
neither receive any food (grain) nor any money.'" We asked, "Why would such a thing happen?" He replied, "Because of the
non-Arabs." (i.e they will prevent food from going into Iraq, in the form of "sanctions" to this day.) He then said: "Soon the people of
Shaam (SYRIA) will neither receive any money nor grain." We asked as to why this would happen. He replied: "Because of the
Romans (christians)."

"The Hour will not be established till two big groups fight each other whereupon there will
be a great number of casualties on both sides and they will be following one and the same religion"

" Allah drew the ends of the world together for my sake. I have seen its
eastern and western ends. The dominion of my nation will reach those ends which have been drawn together
near me and I have been granted the red and the white treasures. I begged my Lord that my Ummah should not
be destroyed by famine, nor be dominated by a foreign enemy who will take their lives and destroy them root and
branch. My Lord said: Muhammad, whenever I make a decision, there is none to change it. Well, I grant you that your
Ummah will not be destroyed by famine, nor will it be dominated by a foreign enemy who will take their lives and
destroy them root and branch, even if all the people from the different parts of the world join hands together (for
this purpose). However, it will be from amongst them, viz. your Ummah, that some people will kill or imprison the
others. "

"Iraq would withhold its dirhams and qafiz; Syria would withhold its
mudd and dinar and Egypt would withhold its irdab and dinar and you would recoil to that position from where
you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to the position
from where you started (i.e in Arabia) "

"The Last Hour would come (when) the Romans (West/Christians) would form a
majority amongst people (or be dominant amongst the world)."

"By Him in Whose Hand is my life, a time would come when the
murderer would not know why he has committed the murder, and the victim would not know why he has been
killed. "

"There would be in the last (phase) of the time a caliph who would
distribute wealth but would not count. "

"The Last Hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against
the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a
stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him."

"The Antichrist would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan (Iran)"

The Prophet stood on his pulpit in Medina and faced the East and said:

"Afflictions will verily emerge from here, where the top of Satan's head will appear"

"Verily , the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers
would ever worship him in the peninsula of Arabia, but he is hopeful that he would sow the seed of dissension
amongst them. "

"God will raise for this(muslim) community at the end of every hundred years the
one who will renovate its religion for it. "

"The building of the Bayt-al-Maqdis (in Jerusalem) will be followed by the destruction of Yathrib (Medina) which will be followed by a fierce battle, which will be followed by the conquest of Constantinople, which will be followed by the appearance of the AntiChrist". Then he put his hand on the thigh of the one with whom he was speaking and said : " This is true as the fact that you are sitting here"

"The Great war, the conquest of Constantinople and the appearnce of the Antichrist will all happen within 7 months. "

"The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people
when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that
time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down
by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts.
Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him): He replied: Love of the
world and dislike of death. "

"When bloody wars break out, God will send an army of the mawali (Non-Arabs)
whose horses and weapons are superior to the best of the Arabs' horses and
weapons. Through them God will strengthen the religion of Islam."

"The place of assembly of the Muslims at the time of the war will be in
al-Ghutah near a city called Damascus, one of the best cities in Syria. "

"The Last Hour will not come before there come forth thirty Dajjals
(fraudulents), everyone presuming himself that he is an apostle of Allah. "

"When the people see a wrongdoer and
do not prevent him, Allah will soon punish them all."

"enjoin one another to do what is good and forbid one another to do what is evil.
But when you see niggardliness being obeyed, passion being followed, worldly interests being preferred, everyone
being charmed with his opinion, then care for yourself, and leave alone what people in general are doing; for
ahead of you are days which will require endurance, in which showing endurance will be like grasping live coals.
The one who acts rightly during that period will have the reward of fifty men who act as he does. "

"If only one day of this time (world) remained, Allah would raise up a
man from my family who would fill this earth with justice as it has been filled with oppression. "

"This world will not come to
an end until one person from my progeny does not rule over the Arabs, and his name will be the same as my
name."

"Al Mahdi will be from my
progeny. His forehead will be broad and his nose will be high. He will fill the world with justice and fairness at a
time when the world will be filled with oppression. He will rule for seven years."

" After the death of a Ruler
there will be some dispute between the people. At that time a citizen of Madina will flee (from Madinah) and go to
Makkah. While in Makkah, certain people will approach him between Hajrul Aswad (sacred black stone on the
kaaba)and Maqaame Ibraheem (position of Abraham in the sacred Grand Mosque of Mecca), and forcefully
pledge their allegiance to him.
Thereafter a huge army will proceed from Syria to attack him but when they will be at Baida, which is between
Makkah and Madina, they will be swallowed into the ground.
On seeing this, the Abdaals of Syria as well as large numbers of people from Iraq will come to him and pledge their
allegiance to him. Then a person from the Quraish, whose uncle will be from the Bani Kalb tribe will send an army
to attack him, only to be overpowered, by the will of Allah. This (defeated) army will be that of the Bani Kalb.
Unfortunate indeed is he who does not receive a share from the booty of the Kalb. This person (Imam Mahdi) will
distribute the spoils of war after the battle. He will lead the people according to the Sunnat and during his reign
Islam will spread throughout the world. He will remain till seven years (since his emergence). He will pass away and
the Muslims will perform his Janazah salaat (funeral prayers)."

"There will be four peace
agreements between you and the Romans (the Western powers). The fourth agreement will be mediated through a
person who will be from the progeny of Hadhrat Aaron (that is will be from the priestly Levite tribe of Israel) (A.S.)
and will be upheld for seven years."
The people asked: "O Rasulullah (Prophet Muhammad), who will be the Imaam of the people at the time?"
Rasulullah (Prophet Muhammad) said: "He will be from my progeny and will be forty years of age. His face will
shine like a star and he will have a black spot on his left cheek. He will don two "Qutwaani" cloaks and will appear
exactly as a person from the Bani Israeel (Children of Israel)..."

"(Armies carrying) black flags will come
from Khurasaan (Iran). No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Dome of the Rock in
Jerusalem) where they will erect their flags."

"There will be many armies after me.
You must join that army which will come from Khurasaan (Iran)."

"The sun will soon set, and what remains of this world, compared to what has passed, is like what remains of this day compared to what has passed"

"Islam began as something strange, and it will revert to being something strange as it was in the beginning, so good tidings for the strangers. It was asked of him : "who are the strangers?" and he said : "the ones who break away from their people for the sake of Islam"

"By him in whose hand my soul is, my nation will split into 73 sects: one will enter paradise and 72 will enter hell". It was asked of him : " who will they (the saved people) be?" and he said : "The main body of the muslims (Jama'ah)"

"Among the signs of the hour will be the disapperance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance. Adultery will be prevalent and the drinking of wine will be commmon"

"If fornication should become widespread you should know that this has never happened without God sending new diseases to the people which their forbears didn't suffer from . If people should begin to cheat in weighing out goods then know that this has never happened without drought and famine befalling the people, and their rulers oppressing them. If people should withhold Zakat then you should realize that this has never happened without the rain being stopped from falling, and were it not for the animal's sake it would never rain again. If people should break their covenant with God and His Messenger you should realize that this has never happened without God sending an enemy against them to take some of their possessions by force. If the leaders do not govern according to the Book of God, you should realize that this has never happened without God dividing them into groups and making them fight one another."

"O People, it has been the duty of every Prophet before me to guide his people to whatever he knew was good for them and to warn them against whatever he knew was bad for them, but this nation has its time of peace and security, at the beginning; close to the end it will suffer trials and tribulations, one after another. Tribulation will come and the believer will say "This will finish me" but it will pass. Another tribulation will come and he will say "This is it" but it will pass also and a third will come and go likewise. Whoever wishes to be rescued from Hell, and enter Paradise let him die believing in God and the Last Day and treat the people as he himself wishes to be treated. If anoyone gives allegiance to an Imam, then let him obey him as much as he can."

"You will sign a peace treaty with the Romans (Christians/Europeans), and together you will invade an enemy beyond Rome. You will be victorious and take much booty. Then you will camp in a hilly pasture; one of the Roman men will come and raise a cross and say "Victory to the Cross", so one of the muslims will come and kill him. Then the Romans will break the treaty and there will be battle. They will gather an army against you and come against you with eighty banners, each banner followed by ten thousand men"

Pointing towards Syria he said:

"An enemy will gather forces against the muslims". He was asked :"do you mean the Romans ?" and he said :" Yes. At that time there will be very heavy fighting. The muslims will prepare a detachment to fight to death. Both sides will return without being victorious; then many will be killed on both sides. On the fourth day, the muslims who are left will return to the fight and God will cause the enemy to be routed. There will be a battle the like of which has never been seen, so that even if a bird were to pass their ranks, it would fall down dead before it reached the end of them. Out of a family of one hundred, only one man will survive, so how could he enjoy the booty or divide any inheritance? While they are in this state, they will hear of an even worse calamity. A cry will reach them : "the Antichrist has taken your place among your offspring"

"The hour will not be established until the Romans camp at Al-A'mash or Dabiq. An army composed of the best people on earth at that time will come out from Medina to meet them. When they have arranged themselves in ranks, the Romans will say "Do not stand between us and those who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight them". The Muslims will say " No, by God, we will never stand aside from you and our brothers". Then they will fight. One third will turn away and run away and God will never forgive them. One third will be killed and they will be the best of Martyrs in God's sight. One third who will never be subjected to trials and tribulations will win and will then conquer Constantinople. Whilst they are sharing their booty after hanging their swords, Satan will shout to them that the Antichrist has taken their place among their families. They will rush out but they will find out it is not true. When they come to Syria, the Antichrist will appear while they are preparing for battle and drawing up their ranks. When the time for prayer comes, Jesus the son of Mary will descend. When the enemy of God sees him (i.e Jesus) he (the Antichrist) will start to dissolve like salt in water"

"The Hour will not come until the muslims fight against the Jews and destroy them."

"Neither the Antichrist nor a plague can enter Medina"

"By Him in Whose hand is my soul, the Hour will not come until wild animals talk to men and a man speaks to his whip or his shoe and his thigh will tell him about what happened to his family after he left"

"The hour will not come until time passes so quickly that a year will be like a month, a month like a week, a week like a day, a day like an hour and an hour like the time it takes for a palm-leaf to burn"

"The bare-footed and naked paupers (of Arabia) will compete with one another in constructing high buildings"

"The hour will not come until the time when a man will leave his home and his shoes or whip or stick will tell what is happening to his family"

"There will be a tribulation that will clean the Arabs and its dead will be in Hell (because they fought for wordly ideologies and glory not Islam)"

"The last Hour will not come upon us until the lands of the Arabs are once again pasture lands
and filled with rivers."

"The people will flee from the Antichrist to the mountains". He was asked : "O Messenger of God! Where will the Arabs be at that time" to which he replied : "they will be very few"

"They (the Arabs) will be few and they will be concentrated around Jerusalem and their Imam will be a righetous man (the Imam Mahdi)."...and he continued to describe the descent of Jesus the Son of Mary

"Woe to the Arabs of an evil drawing nigh! Its shadow has fallen on them already by the Lord of the Ka'aba. Its shadow has fallen on them! (i.e it is close)"

"Soon the river "Euphrates" will disclose the treasure (the mountain) of gold, so whoever will
be present at that time should not take anything of it"

"The Euphrates would soon uncover a mountain of gold and
when the people would hear of it they would flock towards it but the people who would possess that (treasure)
(would say): If we allow these persons to take out of it they would take away the whole of it. So they would fight
and ninety-nine out of one hundred would be killed. "

"God will send no Apostle after me, but only Mubashshirat. It was said: what is meant by al-Mubashshirat. He said : Good vision or pious vision"

"Towards the Latter Days dreams shall become confused. The truthful dream will be by the truthful, pious person (muslim)"

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/30...eethfuture.htm

shible
04-26-2007, 07:25 AM
:sl:

This is a Truely Awesome Post Sis PurestAmbrosia

JazakAllah Khair

:w:

tomtomsmom
04-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Dumb question I know, but bear with me please.

All of these horrible things that are supposed to happen............is it supposed to happen in the Islamic community or to everyone else.

Example:Music and musical instruments will be found in every home.

Is that muslims homes or non-muslims? Same for all the rest of them.

vpb
04-26-2007, 01:35 PM
please when you post a hadith, please write what collection
it belongs to, and if it is sahih or daif .....

aamirsaab
04-26-2007, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tomtomsmom

All of these horrible things that are supposed to happen............is it supposed to happen in the Islamic community or to everyone else.

I believe it is in a general sense e.g. it will affect the whole of mankind. Unless of course it spefically states a particular group (e.g. muslims). Though all cases are unique.

Nablus
04-27-2007, 01:03 PM
The Last Hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against
the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a
stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him."

we are living in the worst age for muslims
why ? bcz we ignored the islamic principles

thanx

جوري
04-27-2007, 03:06 PM
It isn't Islamic principles to go killing people for no reason... this will undoubtedly happen as a result of great injustice-- and many wars breaking out toward the end.... and Houdnas (covenants) or peace agreements being broken. You only need to look at what is happening in the colonial settler Zionist state of Israel to understand exactly why it will let up to that point. And take the whole of prophecies in sequences with happenings in the world not as an isolated event.

:w:

جوري
06-30-2007, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tomtomsmom

I believe the majority of them have happened already?
forgive the late response, I forgot about this thread!

peace!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.