/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Yusuf - An Other Cup

akulion
04-05-2007, 10:32 PM
After 3 decades, Yusuf Islam returns to the Music scene with this new album sparking controversy amongst Muslims for his usage of Musical Instruments

Please Note: This song contains Musical Instruments and can not be classified as a Nasheed. Even though I have the full album, but I will not be uploading the tracks from it to the Nasheeds section of the site for that very reason.

This song is being displayed just as an example of Yusuf Islam's current work.

In his song entitled: "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" he has attempted to give an explanation to Muslims as to why he choose to use Musical instruments despite them not being allowed.

His message simply is: Not everyone can be an angel all the time.
Anyways this is his effort to try and bridge the gap between Muslims ad Non-Muslims with his Music.

Allow Time to Load the song is pretty big (over 4 MB)
[media="240,240"]http://path-to-peace.com/misc/yim.swf[/media]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.