/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where can I go to meet some nice brothers and sisters in new york?

socraticmethod
04-06-2007, 07:44 PM
hello all, i am new to new york and i would like to make some friends. i have been having trouble fitting in and would just like to meet some nice men and women to enjoy the beauties of life that have been given to us, allah akhbar.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Where in NY u from bro? I wont give u an address of myself but would suggest you to meet brothers mostly...unless ur seeking marriage lol. Masjid is good for starters.

:sl:

ummAbdillah
04-06-2007, 07:48 PM
salaam
Brother may i suggets the masjid's.. you'll meet lot's of nice brothers there inshallah
wa salaam

al-fateh
04-06-2007, 07:51 PM
masjids

friends u know

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
socraticmethod
04-06-2007, 07:57 PM
the nearest masjid is a bit far from me, i live in oyster bay. i have been there but everyone seems to look at me funny and i feel shy to approach anyone. the young men (23) all have their own friends!! it sucks pretty bad as you can see.

Khayal
04-06-2007, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by socraticmethod
hello all, i am new to new york and i would like to make some friends. i have been having trouble fitting in and would just like to meet some nice men and women to enjoy the beauties of life that have been given to us, allah akhbar.

Brother what kind of beauties are you looking for???? like this----->:skeleton:
If you are muslim you are not allowed to have friendship with girls.:X

ummAbdillah
04-06-2007, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by socraticmethod
the nearest masjid is a bit far from me, i live in oyster bay. i have been there but everyone seems to look at me funny and i feel shy to approach anyone. the young men (23) all have their own friends!! it sucks pretty bad as you can see.
:w:
ishallah you will meet brothers here
:w:

socraticmethod
04-06-2007, 08:04 PM
i say beauties, and mean nature. i live near the water and would like to make some friends who would enjoy spending time on the sand and enjoying life.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.