/* */

PDA

View Full Version : bombing Mecca

Ummu Amatullah
07-30-2005, 04:12 AM
July 19, 2005

Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-CO) suggests support for bombing Mecca
(WASHINGTON, D.C., 7/18/05) – The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) said today that it is working with leaders of the Colorado Muslim community to set up a meeting with Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-CO) over his recent remarks suggesting support for bombing Mecca, Islam's holiest site. Tancredo made the remarks during an interview on the Pat Campbell Show in Florida last Thursday discussing what should be done in response to an attack on this country by “extremist fundamentalist Muslims.” Tancredo said one possible response would be to “take out their holy sites.” When Campbell asked if the congressman was “talking about bombing Mecca,” Tancredo replied, “Yeah.” To listen to an excerpt of the interview, go to: http://www.cairfl.org/audio/Tancredo...nts_071405.mp3 On Sunday, Tancredo released a statement saying he was just trying to figure out how the United States could deter future attacks. The statement said: "Among the many things we might do to prevent such an attack on America would be to lay out there as a possibility the destruction of these sites.”

“I do not advocate this,” said Tancredo in his statement. “Much more thought would need to be given to the potential ramifications of such a horrific response." SEE: “Tancredo Clarifies 'Ultimate Response'” http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/lo...934448,00.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
root
07-30-2005, 10:48 AM
It's a shame that you never made the point that the threat of a "nuclear" strike against mecca would be in response to a nuclear detination within the US & thus different from a terrorist strike of non-nuclear armament.

Their is a lot of talk around that Islamic terrorists have indeed managed to smuggle russian nuclear armament (of some description) into the US via the Mexican border, indeed talk even suggests that former Spetsnaz troop (Russian special forces) are on the pay book of an Islamic extremist group. The consequences of a nuclear strike in the US would indeed expect to reach the million mark. When one lashes out at the worlds super power, one would expect a super power to lash back. But by which means, I have thought about & discussed this issue with a group of friends and we came to the conclusion of the following assuming mass murder of US citizens by nuclear terrorism:

1. After the bombing of Pearl Harbour by the Japanese, all Japanese citizens or US citizens of Japanese origin were rounded up and held in a secure area. Historically this assisted the US from restricting acts of war by Japanese origin citizens, I think the US would employ this policy to Muslim's within the US.

2. As for the bombing of Mecca, I would envisage that such a response would be used since the US seem to silently whisper such a threat, and if the threat against the US grew then so would it's threat to Mecca. However, I feel that the primary target would be Osama Bin Laden. His where abots unknown but his approxomate location would. The US would probably heavily nuke this approxomate area in order to secure his death. Any country proved as giving aid in anyway to this terrorism would also be subject to a nuclear strike. It won't be a case of "If you are not with us you are against us" but "If you are not with us, your getting nuked".

3. This action of a nuclear strike against the US would have a devastating impact for the world, and in my opinion would not trigger a world war since I do not beleive that the main other Nuclear powers (serious Nuclear Powers) like Russia, China, UK, France etc etc would ultimately want to exchange nuclear strikes with the US. Other Nuclear countries like Pakistan & India or any other country that may have nuclear armament have no means to deliver them any further than neighbouring countries.

In conclusion, the stakes would be high and the world would be for ever changed but to the terrorists who ultimately rightly or wrongly detonate a nuclear armament in the name of Islam within the US would cause more harm to the future of Islam. In short, they may well be king for a day. But ultimately fools for a lifetime.

Ra`eesah
07-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Assalamu'Alaykumm

Really! :applaud:

Are they living in another country? Do they think that president Bush would blow up the home of his dearest friends and business partners, the Saudis, no matter what the provocations? Seriously i would like to see them try.This statement came out some time ago, and has been rightfully ignored. Even Bush knows the dumbest thing he can do is strike Mecca.

This racist hatred they spew from their rotting souls is based on the fact that they actually think Islam will cease to exist without holy sites

"Well, what if you said something like -- if this happens in the United States, and we determine that it is the result of extremist, fundamentalist Muslims, you know, you could take out their holy sites," Tancredo answered.

"You're talking about bombing Mecca," Campbell said.

"Yeah," Tancredo responded

Just typical...talking without thinking as usual. If they attempt to take such actions...I have no fear Allah will protect it the way he protected it during aamul feel. (year of elephants.)

This famous incident is mentioned in Surah al Feel (Elephant), and shows how Allah protected the Holy land.

Surah tul Feel

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful!

Have you not seen how your Lord dealt with the people of the Elephant? Did He not cause their treacherous plan to be futile, and send against them flights of birds, which pelted them with stones of sand and clay? Thus He made them like devoured dry leaves.

I read that and my heart is at ease...

[8:30] The disbelievers plot and scheme to neutralize you, or kill you, or banish you. However, they plot and scheme, but so does GOD. GOD is the best schemer.

They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.

Brother_Mujahid
07-30-2005, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim
:sl:

Thwy would never dare to attack mecca, even bush is not that stupid. He knows if islaam's holistet site mecca was attacked, 9/11 would be a daily occurance for them in retaliation strikes.

:w:
that is not retaliation, thats cowardice retalitation if you can even call it retaliation. its more acting out of desperation.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bittersteel
07-30-2005, 12:11 PM
even if by chance Mecca or the Kaaba gets destroyed Islam does not come to an end.

Because we don't don't worship the Kaabah but Allah and we can continue praying towards Mecca.

BTW, I thought Osama was somewhere in Afghan-Pakistan border.Nowhere near Mecca.

US authorities have apologized for the statement.

root
07-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Thwy would never dare to attack mecca, even bush is not that stupid. He knows if islaam's holistet site mecca was attacked, 9/11 would be a daily occurance for them in retaliation strikes.
Hash, you fail to see that if the US lost over 1 million of it's citizens due to a nuclear detination by Islamic extremists, the whirlwind would reep no matter what or who got in the way...

Look at the results of 9/11...

1. Afghanistan Taliban kicked out.
2. Saddam ejected.

Any county who assisted such an incident would be considered the enemy because of the demonstratable "Act of War", and an act of war against the US is an act of war against NATO.

Attack one, you attack all members....

To say they would not dare only demonstrates you cannot comprehend what a nuclear strike actually does......

Bittersteel
07-30-2005, 12:29 PM
, you fail to see that if the US lost over 1 million of it's citizens due to a nuclear detination by Islamic extremists, the whirlwind would reep no matter what or who got in the way...
when did that happen?I admit I never heard of it.

kadafi
07-30-2005, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
Hash, you fail to see that if the US lost over 1 million of it's citizens due to a nuclear detination by Islamic extremists, the whirlwind would reep no matter what or who got in the way...

Look at the results of 9/11...

1. Afghanistan Taliban kicked out.
2. Saddam ejected.

Any county who assisted such an incident would be considered the enemy because of the demonstratable "Act of War", and an act of war against the US is an act of war against NATO.

Attack one, you attack all members....

To say they would not dare only demonstrates you cannot comprehend what a nuclear strike actually does......

Wow root, your post seems [threatening] "shivers". The day that they attack the Blessed spots of Islaam is the day that USA ceases to exist. No, I do not imply that I'm referrin' to a "full-scale" holocaust, but rather that the government will be overthrown and that the state will declared as a puppet state belonging to the Islaamic nation :D.

This is a [jest post] by the way, so do not retaliate with more threathing posts [hehe].

root
07-30-2005, 01:39 PM
I agree, it's speculative.

Just considering the realities that would follow should a terrorist nuclear detination occur within the US.

Bittersteel
07-30-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted By an American or British not sure

Stanley: War? Who are we at war with?

Gabriel: Anyone who impinges on America's freedom. Terrorist states, Stanley. Someone must bring their war to them. They bomb a church, we bomb 10. They hijack a plane, we take out an airport. They execute an American tourist, we tactically nuke an entire city. Our job is to make terrorism so horrific that is becomes unthinkable to attack Americans
I mean no offense .Where do you come from Root?Britain?

farzana
07-31-2005, 12:10 PM
Assalaamu Walaikum Wa Rahamtullahi Wa Barakatahu

The destruction of the kab'ah will occur as it is one of the MINOR signs of Judgment Day

Wasalaam Alaikum

Ummu Amatullah
07-31-2005, 05:41 PM
Asalamu Alaykum
I have never heard that the destruction of the Ka'ba is a sign of the Last Day? Actually I am not worried about this because Allah will protect His House as He did when Abraha tried to destroy it but He failed. Also Allah will protect Mecca from Dajjal who is the biggest test not the represntators.

Bittersteel
07-31-2005, 05:47 PM
an Abyssinian with thin shins is supposed to destroy the Kaaba with his stick.

Ummu Amatullah
07-31-2005, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi

Wow root, your post seems [threatening] "shivers". The day that they attack the Blessed spots of Islaam is the day that USA ceases to exist. No, I do not imply that I'm referrin' to a "full-scale" holocaust, but rather that the government will be overthrown and that the state will declared as a puppet state belonging to the Islaamic nation :D.

This is a [jest post] by the way, so do not retaliate with more threathing posts [hehe].

exactly if they thought the terrorist attacks in the U.S and Britian were bad let's just see what happens to them if they bomb Mecca :thumbs_up they already were afraid before and if they even attempt to do so they'll know the real meaaning of fear. :mad:
Brother Abdul Aziz can you give me a verse from the Quran or a hadith.Thanks it'll do much wonders.

Bittersteel
07-31-2005, 06:01 PM
there's a hadith but I have to check it.

fact is bombing Mecca will not stop extremism it will create more.

farzana
08-03-2005, 07:24 PM
Assalaamu Walaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu

[QUOTE:Subhanallaah akhee i do recall this particluar sign of qiyamaah, please elaborate insh'allaah.]

The destruction of the Kab'ah is said to be a minor sign, however many say it is a major sign (ALLAH SWT KNOWS BEST)

The destruction of the Kab'ah will be one of the final signs of Qiyamah. It is stated that the entire world will be ruled and controlled by a non- muslim African group who will destroy the Kab'ah.

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Zus Saweeqatain (one with short shin bones), from Habsha (Abyssinia) will destroy the Ka'bah.

Hadhrat Ibn Abbas (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "It is as though I can see a black, with crooked legs destroying the Ka’bah, brick by brick".

Hajj will no longer take place. The words of the Holy Qur'aan will be lifted from the pages.

There will neither be any fear of Allah in the hearts of the people nor any obedience whatsoever to His commands.

People will stoop to the lowest level of bestiality, perpetrating the worst acts of immorality, corruption and evil.

Tyrant rulers will inflict the worst forms of punishment and cruelties upon their subjects and the general masses will indulge in bloodshed and anarchy.

There will be such ignorance that not a single being will mention the name of Allah.
These will be the worst creation ever and upon them Qiyamah will come.

There will be a certain degree of peace in Shaam as compared to the rest of the world and many people will emigrate towards Shaam with their families.

Inshallah, i hope this information has been useful for those who were unsure of the detail of the destruction of the Kab'ah and Inshallah this has given you a better understanding of it.

Wasalaam Alaikum

Ummu Amatullah
08-03-2005, 08:43 PM
JAZAKALLAH greatly appreciated.

Bittersteel
08-03-2005, 09:14 PM
where is Abyssinia?

Ummu Amatullah
08-04-2005, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Aziz
where is Abyssinia?
Back then it was called Abyssinia but today we know it as Ethopia.Like where Abraha became the ruler after he assassinated the ruler of Yemen Eriat.Who after reconcilation with the king of Abyssinia,took rulership over Yemen and,later on,deployed his soldiers to demolish Al-Ka'bah,and,hence,he and his soldiers came to be known in history as the,"Men of the Elephant."I know you just wanted to know where Abyssinia was,but just wanted to lengthen it. :-[

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.