/* */

PDA

View Full Version : William Chappelle (Dave Chappelle's Brother) and his family embraced Islam

mohammed farah
04-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Have a look at this brief clip of William Chappelle's (Dave Chappelle's Brother) lecture about how he and his family came to Islam!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79309285&hl=en

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
04-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Allahu Akbar! That's really nice to know of.

And yeah, Abdullah is a beautiful name. :thumbs_up

And oh, what's the name of that nasheed? Anyone know???

- Qatada -
04-08-2007, 01:52 PM
:salamext:

The praise is for Allaah alone :)

Bro jzcasejz:

Ya'adheeman - Ahmad Bukhatir

http://nadeem.lightuponlight.com/indexislamicsongs.html

FatimaAsSideqah
04-08-2007, 01:56 PM
:sl:

MashAllah! But who are they? :-[

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohammed farah
04-08-2007, 02:16 PM
you dont know who dave chappelle is. the bloke is probably the most funniest person ive ever seen

FatimaAsSideqah
04-08-2007, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
you dont know who dave chappelle is. the bloke is probably the most funniest person ive ever seen
:sl:

Oh I see! :thumbs_up

:w:

DAWUD_adnan
04-08-2007, 02:32 PM
lol that's not dave chapelle

EDIT; ow, yeah its his brother lol

ABWAN
04-09-2007, 05:49 AM
There was a website that said Dave Chappelle became a muslim. This was a couple of years back. His last season got cancelled and he kinda went into hiding in South Africa. That website claimed it was partly because of Bill Cosby (or some other influential guy) that Dave had to go in hiding.

mohammed farah
04-09-2007, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABWAN
There was a website that said Dave Chappelle became a muslim. This was a couple of years back. His last season got cancelled and he kinda went into hiding in South Africa. That website claimed it was partly because of Bill Cosby (or some other influential guy) that Dave had to go in hiding.

yep thats true he went with his brother to south africa becuase he wanted some time to himself................he said this all in an interview with operah........you can find it on youtube

BlackMamba
06-08-2008, 09:35 AM
Ya Dave Chapelle is Muslim. I heard this rumor like 2-3 years ago but now I was on Allah Made Me Funny website and it had Dave Chapelles testimonial and he said this:

“Allah Made Me Funny is one of the funniest and most important comedy
shows in America today. These guys are pioneers in the world of Muslim
comedy and I am proud to be attached to this project,” —Our Brother, David Chappelle

Then I did a google search and I found a bunch of sources saying he was Muslim. MashaAllah thats great news. He should join with Allah Made Me Funny

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.